{'en': 'Myomiao reader for freestyle', 'es': 'Lector miaomiao para el freestyle'} Image

Myomiao reader for freestyle

MaraMarita's profile photo   04/21/2019 9:50 p.m.

Hello!!

I have been using Miao Miao for two weeks and I am delighted, since I don't feel the hypos until I am very down, he is giving my life with his night alarms.

I am using the tomato application (which is a bit basic) and I wanted to know what other applications work from the Android for data reading and visibility of curves.

Also how to put the information when you eat and what insulin you put on, that I am not able to do it.

Thank you so much...

Is that my educator and my endocrine have no idea of ​​the subject ...

MaraMarita's profile photo
MaraMarita
04/21/2019 9:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Link
The most complete xDrip, download the APK from the link and install it on the mobile (Android), has countless accessories, alarms and configurations, you almost have to do a course to take full advantage.
The other is Glimp that is in the Play Store (Android), it is more basic but it is very good.-

Of course, you can only link myomiao with one of the applications at the same time, Tomato, XDrip or Glimp

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/21/2019 10:27 p.m.

maramarita said:
hello !!I have been using Miao Miao for two weeks and I am delighted, since I don't feel the hypos until I am very down, he is giving my life with his night alarms.I am using the tomato application (which is a bit basic) and I wanted to know what other applications work from the Android for data reading and visibility of curves.Also how to put the information when you eat and what insulin you put on, that I am not able to do it.Thank you very much ... is that my educator and my endocrine have no idea of ​​the subject ...

Where can I buy mine

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
04/22/2019 11:10 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

On the Diabetika page

MaraMarita
04/23/2019 12:43 a.m.

sigsauer said:
Link
The most complete xDrip, download the APK from the link and install it on the mobile (Android), has countless accessories, alarms and configurations, you almost have to do a course to take full advantage.
The other is Glimp that is in the Play Store (Android), it is more basic but it is very good.-

Of course, you can only link myomiao with one of the applications at the same time, Tomato, XDrip or Glimp

>

Hello!!I am going around Miao Miao, because everyone is delighted and I am convinced that it would help me in control, but I have iOS and I am not sure if the Spike app is as complete as those of Android.
Can someone help me?Thank you so much :)

palomitacp's profile photo
palomitacp
04/23/2019 9:51 a.m.

@Palomitacp I currently believe that Spike is not available due to permits with Apple, so they say on Facebook they are working on it and will soon be available .- I do not use it but Spike must be almost as complete as XDRIP,Anyway, I think that the spike download is not from Apple Store, you have to send a request to the creators of the application if I am not wrong.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/23/2019 10:28 a.m.

Oysters !!!!I will find out before buying Miao Miao.Thanks a lot :)

palomitacp
04/23/2019 10:44 a.m.

Hello!For now Spike does not work and apparently they will take to solve it ... The app was milk, I am now using xDrip (I had to take my old Android) and I really need Spike.The interface was much clearer but it is true that in terms of benefits they are practically the same.I don't know if it's because it was the first one I used but I still prefer Spike.
And an Apple Hater says, that after this I am not sure if I burn the iPhone and return to Android or wait to see if they can solve it, because honestly, I would only keep it if Spike returned.

P.D.: Indeed, it had to be downloaded from a website, such as XDrip.

If you have the same questions I can throw a cable @Palomitacp!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
04/23/2019 9:24 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Ha ha ha.Well, the app to have conquered an Apple Hater (I live with one and I know what I speak;) must be good.Well, for now I will wait, because I don't have Miao Miao.Thank you very much for the information.

palomitacp
04/24/2019 10:14 a.m.

I have Miao Miao for about 3 weeks and I am delighted.I have managed to sleep quietly knowing that the alarm will sound to me before having hiccups.

NUFERSA's profile photo
NUFERSA
04/25/2019 2:28 p.m.

How good to be able to share with more people the virtues of Miao Miao.I'm going to download xDrip.Tomato is very very basic.Thank you

MaraMarita
04/25/2019 2:34 p.m.

Can alarms for hyperglycemia are also configured?Do you know if you synchronize with the Abott reader and then pass the data to the PC?I am raising it, seen what has seen a wonder ...

sil's profile photo
sil
04/25/2019 3:34 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

If, at least with the application of Tomato you have alarms for when you surpass the range that you have placed and for glycemias above 250 and below 70 that are already made by default in the application.In addition you also have alarms for when there is a rapid up or down the blood sugar.It is wonderful

MaraMarita
04/25/2019 3:36 p.m.

For me that I do mountain trekking quite normally, it is a tranquility because it warns me when night sugar changes because of the sport you have done during the day which is quite common when you do sport of long highly highly high intensity.Upon becoming much more uncontrollable, the patterns I need a speech that helps me and this is fulfilling the function perfectly

MaraMarita
04/25/2019 3:38 p.m.

maramarita said:
yes, at least with the application of tomato you have alarms for when you surpass the range that you have placed and for glucemics above 250 and below 70 thatThey are already made by default in the application.In addition you also have alarms for when there is a rapid up or down the blood sugar.It is wonderful

Thank you very much @maramarita: Smile:
One question, then can you go to the PC app?

sil's profile photo
sil
04/25/2019 3:46 p.m.

If although I have not yet done it but in theory yes

MaraMarita
04/25/2019 3:48 p.m.

maramarita said:
if I have not yet done it but in theory if
>

Thank you!Soon I have a visit with nursing, I will tell you if they can visualize the better values ​​from one app or another, which for them is very comfortable to connect the reader and see everything: Smile:

sil's profile photo
sil
04/25/2019 3:58 p.m.

Ha ha ha.Well, the app to have conquered an Apple Hater (I live with one and I know what I speak;) must be good.Well, for now I will wait, because I don't have Miao Miao.Thank you very much for the information.

palomitacp
04/25/2019 6:47 p.m.

sil said:
maramarita said:
if I have not yet done it but in theory if

Thank you!Soon I have a visit with nursing, I will tell you if they can visualize the better values ​​from one app or another, which for them is very comfortable to connect the reader and see everything: Smile:

>

In your consultation as in mine I imagine that it is normal for you to see the graphs that free freestyle through LibreView takes out, which in my case is what my nurse and my endocrine see since they are the ones that are financing and the one that most or the mostLess they control a little, they may be starting to listenBecause they will be checked ... and I recognize that LibreView is a tool that is very facilitated by the control of our diabetes but without alarms of course.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/25/2019 8:18 p.m.

sigsauer said:
sil said:
maramarita said:
maramarita said:
if I have not done it yet but in theory but in theoryYes

>

In your consultation as in mine I imagine that it is normal for you to see the graphs that free freestyle through LibreView takes out, which in my case is what my nurse and my endocrine see since they are the ones that are financing and the one that most or the mostLess they control a little, they may be starting to listenBecause they will be in pictures ... and I recognize that LibreView is a tool that the control of our diabetes is very facilitated but without alarms of course.

Exactly, they see the graphs and values ​​by Libreview.I will ask them if they know of any of those named and if they stay with a poker's face or not: wink:

sil's profile photo
sil
04/26/2019 12:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.