Hello

pei88's profile photo   07/10/2020 5:37 p.m.

I debut as type 1 and at 4 years they told me Lada.
Insulin use since the year 1 slow and caps since the year 2.
The honeymoon is in my last, when they touch me analysis.
But it doesn't matter or type 1, in the end you have to control hydrates, eat balanced, exercise and the most important "live" and "enjoy" everything you can.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/17/2020 2:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much.
I started to dinner lighter and two hours before bed.Now I lie in 135 or so.I'm still afraid to bed with less.I will go down little by little.
They are going to put an aparstejo of those, so as not to have to click to measure myself.But it still does not arrive.My next appointment with the endocrine is in September ... Let's see if there is luck.And, really, I don't know what brand it will be.It gives it social security.
Good night.Rest.Today I have done a little late.It is very hot in the Canary Islands, and it is difficult to sleep ... a hug.

MariCruz's profile photo
MariCruz
07/18/2020 1:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Maricruz

I first weeks and even with a sensor I used around 150 for fear of hypos.Q gave me almost every night at 3 am for not having the basal well adjusted.I understand you.In my short experience, to avoid night hypos, basal is very important.Well and take into account daily activity.If you do a lot of sport one day, at night the muscles recover, and that is when you have to be careful.

In your case it is very important to have regular breakfast routines, meals and dinners.That at first helps a lot.And it allows you to know how your body reacts to the different types of meals.Because each of us we are very different and what I almost certainly do to you would not do well.

I was recommended to breakfast the same amount of carbohydrates.The same for food and dinner.That allows you to know how much insulin you need regularly.It helps a lot to the beginning.When you know yourself, you can jump your routine and one day eat for example a pizza, but at first I would recommend a lot of regularity,

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
07/18/2020 2:53 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.