{'en': 'You would be so kind to look at the vitamin D3 level in debut', 'es': 'Seríais tan amables de mirar el nivel de vitamina D3  en debut'} Image

You would be so kind to look at the vitamin D3 level in debut

fjga's profile photo   10/14/2020 7:28 a.m.

Clinical studies are being carried out on the incidence of diabetes and their relationship with very low levels of this vitamin in society.

It is in charge of the autimmune system.It is demonstrated that more diabetes reach more diabetes reaching zero in countries that are in Ecuador Cuba, Sudan etc.

In countries that have less sun there is more, but in those countries there is much less incidence of diabetes in children who take vitamin D3 supplements.

So there is something.I think it may be interesting to look at our levels in the debut.

My daughter had it in 12 when its value must be between 30 and 80.

Greetings,

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/14/2020 7:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Vitamin D or cure or prevents diabetes.If you say there are studies, put the links, but to scientific magazines not to a blog of a wedge.
Meanwhile this is spam and misinformation

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
10/14/2020 8:05 a.m.

Here is the news, when an investigation goes on a clinical study, it is because there are quite a few indications that something may be, since unfortunately every study needs economic resources, time and work.
The investigation is being carried out in the US and Italy simultaneously, I say that it will be for something, but we go that if you already know the answer we call them to focus on other paths and thus we are optimized by resources.
The study is called Poseidon Study
Study of the University of Miami analyzes whether Omega 3 and vitamin D can stop the progress of type 1 diabetes
By Julie Landry Laviolette Special/Miami Heral
I leave you the news in case you don't find it.By the way, see how it is the one that develops the insulin and will be the ones that sooner or later on the key.
Pediatric and adult patients of type 1 diabetes are sought for a clinical study with the aim of testing if high doses of omega 3 and vitamin D can stop the progress of the disease.

The Diabetes Research Institute of the Miller Medicine School at the University of Miami conducts the study.

The Poseidon study will examine the safety and effectiveness of the two oral medications, with the hope that it can reduce or stop the progress of the autoimmune process and preserve the cells that produce insulin, essentially stopping the development of type 1 diabetes.

In type 1 diabetes the body does not produce insulin, which the body needs to obtain glucose from the bloodstream to the cells.

Scientific reports have suggested that high doses of Omega 3 and vitamin D supplements can improve autoimmune conditions such as type 1 diabetes.

"What has been found is that Omega 3 and vitamin D, on a certain dose, become anti -inflammatories and immunomodulators," which means that they can change and regulate the body's immune system, says Dr. Camillo Ricordi, Director of the Diabetes Research Institute of the University of Miami.

Inflammation can be a trigger for autoimmunity that begins the disease.It can also affect insulin resistance, says Ricordi in a statement announcing the study.

The results of a study of a recent case that examined the role of Omega 3 and vitamin D in the preservation of the beta function of cells (to store and release insulin) in three pediatric patients with type 1 diabetes, justified more researchFrom the therapeutic strategy, he says.

“The combination of the two is safe and very cheap compared to other expensive biological drugs that are being tested, so I think it is a safe and economical alternative that can have a deep impact not only on type 1 diabetes but also in othersAutoimmune conditions in general, ”says Ricordi.

The Diabetes Research Institute is enrolling 56 adults and children between the ages of six to 65 years with type 1 diabetes, both with new and diagnosed diagnosis for more than six months.Study participants will take vitamin D alone or in combination with Omega 3 for a year, followed by an observation period of one year.

"We are in the beginning ... and I am very excited to be able to try this hypothesis," says Ricardi.

But he is being careful to advertise the therapy before being proven.

"One of our problems is that once it is explained, the test is so simple that people treat it on their own," he says.In fact, there are tests that can be ensured online to control Omega 3 and vitamin D levels with a simple puncture on the finger and sending a blood sample.

“But it must be done under medical supervision.I cannot recommend that someone treats something that is not yet proven ”,Ricordi adds."I recommend registering in the test and obtaining validation of the hypothesis or discussing it with your doctor."

It is also important to use a highly purified form of Omega 3.

"You should not get a low quality product that may have contaminants such as Mercury, especially if you are consuming it in higher doses," he says.

Studying the effects of Omega 3 and Vitamin D can change health care as we know it, says Ricordi.

"There are evidence that is studying the effects of the combination of Omega 3 and Vitamin D to prevent cardiovascular diseases, strokes and cancer," he says."You will see more clinical tests on this topic in the future."

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/14/2020 12:34 p.m.

@fjga I had read something, which in general seems to be that when an autoimmune appears vitamin D is low and makes a lot of sense because it regulates the immune system.This would also explain because autoimmune diseases are growing.It is probably not the only factor but it can be an important one.Let's see if more studies are done and all this is understood.
I have also read the Coimbra dr that some autoimmune (especially multiple sclerosis) is very successful with high doses of vitamin D (it is called Coimbra protocol).It seems that it manages to stop the progression of the disease and over the years some patients improve some of the damages they already had.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/14/2020 12:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Hello Yesica, the doses of vitamin D have been lowering that people were given over the years, the bread flour was included, and as the dose of vitamin D was lowering, all autoimmune diseases have been increasing.If you want and you have time this video is from a congress on type 1 diabetes that was held in Seville about four years ago, the researcher who came to give the conference I suppose that something will know of all this, he is an expert in stem cells, the videoIt is a bit long but it is worth it.If you don't have much time, talk about the Poseidon study about fifteen or 20 minutes before the end.

Advances in type 1 diabetes - Juan Domínguez -Bendala Conference at the II Fede Congress

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/14/2020 1:10 p.m.

I don't know if they looked at me vitamin D, if they did, I have nowhere to look at it.
When they detected another self -immeal disease if I had it very low ..

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/14/2020 9:59 p.m.

Well, try to regulate it that you will surely do well.

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/14/2020 11:06 p.m.

They regulated it to me, how they are not going to do it !!!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/14/2020 11:23 p.m.

Perfect,

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/14/2020 11:32 p.m.

Well, if you can see as soon as you have it normally.
My daughter has been left over 45

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/14/2020 11:38 p.m.

They have not looked at me and took the sun a lot.I have 3 AIUTOINMUNES.

My mother has no vitamin D and takes a pill every 15 days but has no autoimmune disease.They diagnosed it many years ago.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/15/2020 8:21 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have not told you because they did not give more importance

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/15/2020 8:34 a.m.

Normally in analytics they usually ask for it, what we do is that when they make us we ask it on paper to keep them and they are given to us without problems.

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/15/2020 8:39 a.m.

I have it, I've been for 3 months of doctors ... So much autoimmune is what he has.

It is in the Oso metabolism section and the gynecologist has asked me.I have reviewed all the analytics of recent years and I have not seen it even in this.

On October 4 he had 25-Oh vitamin D = 39,10ng/ml, I am among the recommended values.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/15/2020 9:13 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It's very nice

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/15/2020 10:31 a.m.

Super good most people have it between 10 and 20

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/15/2020 10:31 a.m.

@fjga Thank you very much for the video, to see if I take for a while and I see it.I am very interested in this whole issue.
I had it at the end of August at 43.80, they looked at me in fertility because it is very important for pregnancy.The endocrine had never asked me.As I was waiting to start fertility treatment, I spent all last winter supplementing 5000u a day, which is enough and in spring and summer I tried to put in the sun at least 15 minutes a day without creams and with exposed arms and legs.I think I had to have it withdrawn because with so much supplementation and Sun I do not have it excessively high.
I have given my family to be supplemented, in the face of COVID it seems that it is also very important to be at good levels of vitamin D. in a study that was done in March in a Spanish hospital, to which they put supplementationIn high doses when entering they did not reach the UCI and the control group if several arrived.Just in case you have it in rank.And being a very safe supplement in normal doses because in case I would supplement myself without hesitation.In addition from October to April in Spain, the sun is not synthesized because of the latitude in which we are, in winter I see it basic supplement to maintain levels.I do not understand why with all the studies behind and what affects many diseases are not done by default and supplemented in winter.In Europe they are more aware of this because they have less sun, but in Spain we are similar, although there is more sun not every month of the year or at all hours of the day it is synthesized.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/15/2020 11:03 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

You make it perfect, tell you what they tell you do not let it be the best for you and your family.When you watch the video you tell me what you think

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/15/2020 12:03 p.m.

The truth is that perfect, I didn't know it was so easy to check.

marta5's profile photo
marta5
10/15/2020 1:43 p.m.

Link

Leti's profile photo
Leti
10/19/2020 11:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.