{'en': 'You would be so kind to look at the vitamin D3 level in debut', 'es': 'Seríais tan amables de mirar el nivel de vitamina D3  en debut'} Image

You would be so kind to look at the vitamin D3 level in debut

fjga's profile photo   10/14/2020 7:28 a.m.

-

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
10/19/2020 4:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good leti video thank you very much

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/19/2020 11:46 p.m.

I would look at my level of vitamin D3 in my debut but it is that my initial reports must be in the parchments of the Dead Sea, heh, heh.
There is a medication called 0.266mg hydroferol that is a type of vitamin D and that in the case of my brother, which is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, takes it once a month because it is also an autoimmune disease with an inflammatory process.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/22/2020 3:44 p.m.

My endocrine does look at me how I have vitamin D in the analyzes and comment on whether or not it is low

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
10/23/2020 7:07 a.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

I had less than 10, nine and peak, I usually take hydroferol 1 every 15 days on the recommendation of the gyne (I cannot sunbatHeader because he had normal values ​​(at the limit below) and ... and look, yes, he coincided with the beginning of diabetes ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
10/23/2020 8:48 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

GOOD THANK YOU FOR LOOKING FOR.
I tell you, when we decided to supplement Maria with vitamin D, we told part of the endocrine to a medical friend, he told us that he saw him perfect (he had it in 12) but that we were calm that we would not see her forAbove 20, which he usually prescribed vitamin D to his patients but that LNOBSUBE.Well, nothing to read and here we find the answer to the dilemma.There are different studies on the amount of vitamin that must be supplemented and conclude that the amount of vitamin that is recommended is a few times less than what should be.These studies speak of an error in the formula that was used to stipulate its coverage.
If you are looking for the studies a bit they appear quickly and the people who have directed them.What indicated to Maria coincided with the report data and at two months it was put in 62.

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/23/2020 9:49 p.m.

On the other hand, we were advised that we were looking for vitamin D3+K2 since when supplementteeth.

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/23/2020 10:09 p.m.

We recommended 8000UI daily until they were within the parameters indicated in a month and a half step from 12 to 62.5.From there we give you a 1200UI maintenance dose.After two months, it goes to 45 and currently takes 2000ui.We have next analytics in January.We'll see where we walk.

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/24/2020 12:05 a.m.

Well attention to this news that is a study that has been carried out at Reyna Sofía de Cordoba hospital.You should read very carefully and get our own conclusions.
Link

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/28/2020 9:23 p.m.

Hi Ráfaza look at the news I've hung, I think the study came out yesterday is very very interesting.Why if vitamin D affects the body so much and do you know that almost no one has it in its range do not solve it?Since this fault is present in a lot of diseases that could be avoided.Although there are many people who would not put their boots.
It is a bit long but Léla will enter that is worth it.You will tell me something

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/28/2020 9:29 p.m.

fjga said:
Hi Ráfaza look at the news I have hung, I think the study came out yesterday is very very interesting.Why if vitamin D affects the body so much and do you know that almost no one has it in its range do not solve it?Since this fault is present in a lot of diseases that could be avoided.Although there are many people who would not put their boots.
It is a bit long but Léla will enter that is worth it.You will tell me something

"Since this lack is present in a lot of diseases that could be avoided. Although of course there are many people who would not put their boots."
With this barbarity you already portray.Do you think that health personnel enjoy seeing people die to fill the pockets of pharmaceutics?
Regarding the study, it is indicated that greater rehearsals are needed, the sample is very small and more taking into account all the factors that can affect the development of the disease.Do not sell this as the miraculous cure for everything.
I'm sorry but I'm not going to discuss this with you

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
10/29/2020 9:55 a.m.

Well, nothing for you all reason, pharmaceuticals all they want is for everyone to be healthy and that nobody needs any medication.What is true is that the poor toilets eat a brown every day that only they will know they have to carry.
By the way, the study is a more than remarkable hospital that is not a forum of a wedge.But let's put this information here in case someone can help something.If your conclusion is that it is absolutely for anything, then do nothing.
It is not about discussing anything, they are just exchanges of opinions, you in your first intervention asked for serious studios and I am providing you.Nothing else.
Come a greeting

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/29/2020 12:29 p.m.

@Rafaza The medical staff is not always updated in everything and many times do not give the importance that it deserves to things such as food, physical exercise and certain supplements.They do not do it to hurt us, it is only ignorance.As in all the careers of what is studied in the university to what you are later when you work there is a world and in medicine you cannot be up to date with everything.Many studies come out every day of many different issues and it is impossible for them to be updated in everything.In addition, medicine is very specialized and doctors only know about their small field of action and do not see the body as a whole and what can influence one thing in another even if they seem that they have nothing to do.
It is known for years that a consumption of refined flours, sugars and refined vegetable oils are very harmful to health and many doctors continue to recommend based on the feeding in the pyramid that was created a lot of years ago without any medical criteria.
Type 2 diabetics are still giving high diets in hydrates when it is known that the disease will only worsen and that lowering hydrates are obtained good results and many times without the need for medication.But doctors do not always know these new studies and follow the protocols that are very outdated and in many cases harm more than help.
Supplement with vitamin D and more if it is analytics to adjust the dose and with the surveillance of a doctor, it has hardly any risks and can have many benefits.It is nothing miraculous, it is a very necessary vitamin in many body processes and it is logical that if things are low.It happens with all vitamins, if they are below optimal health problems may appear.Although studies are still missing to see certain relationships between the lack of vitamin D and some diseases are not lost to look at the values ​​and supplement to be in optimal range.In a lot of diseases such as osteoporosis it is already done and if you can prevent problems before with something so simple and cheap I do not see the problem.With what @fjga says that many people begin to ask them to look at them and avoid some health problem in the future.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/29/2020 12:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Thank you very much Jessica, I want it is that if someone can prevent a future problem or can relieve it and that it is milder because we won, nothing more.And I think the forum is for that to share experiences and information that we have and others.But anyway.
All the best

fjga's profile photo
fjga
10/29/2020 1:12 p.m.

It usually gives you the sun in winter a little, but here in Germany in winter there are times that for weeks the sun is seen.
I take vitamin D supplements from November.Here it is very normal to take vitamin D. supplements here is considered a very important issue and look at all blood analytics.Both my endocrine and my internist doctor consider it very important because they told me that they have discovered many problems caused by being very low a long time.Another thing is its possible relationship with insulin and diabetes of the Q I don't have the truth.
In any case, it is highly recommended to check vitamin D levels in blood analytics from time to time.
all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
10/29/2020 5:21 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel although it gives us the sun in the latitude of Spain between October and March is not synthesized vitamin D and from March it begins to synthesize in the central hours of the day until reaching the summer that is when it is synthesized almost all day.Given that here we should follow protocols similar to the rest of Europe and supplement who needs it in winter.Sometimes we think that as there is a sun all year is already solved and you have to know when the sun produces vitamin D and when not.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/29/2020 6:05 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@Yessica_a

It is true, with the inclination of the sun in winter and in some latitudes you do not synthesize well!
In fact I believe that in the USA they did a study for areas and for times of the year and came to the conclusion of Q in winter, and depending on the latitudes, although the sun in the face, it is not synthesized.

Good precision!

Ah and by the way, in case someone does, it is not worth sunbathing through a window to take vitamin D.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
10/29/2020 6:12 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

hello good!In the report of my debut there is no value of vitamin D3, or I do not look at it, in your yes?

evabueno's profile photo
evabueno
11/01/2020 2:25 p.m.

In mine it was well below the minimum.
My endocrine supplements me from November December, to March April, more.
I go to two young and quite placed endocrine.
And both do not like to see me below the minimum.They never told me why, I never asked them

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
11/01/2020 3:53 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.