{'en': 'Diabetes has become my obsession', 'es': 'La diabetes se ha convertido en mi obsesión'} Image

Diabetes has become my obsession

Jose3332's profile photo   08/15/2019 10:40 p.m.

@Jose3332 It is normal for you to become obsessed, we have all gone through that stage and those that will come.

I have found the balance for the days that I cannot control the diabetes and that despair, before there were few and now they are 2 or 3 per month.
It is very simple: I take care of everything I can and I am satisfied with myself because I can't do more.I am not God and a doctor would do much more with their knowledge.So, it will happen and the next day we will see.

Before I spent the day looking at the glucometer, now I simply look at it if I notice something or I know that I will have hiccup because I have happened with some last minute hydrate that has felt like it and I had not calculated in the insulin bolus (the typical cookie orOne more piece of fruit)

Ideally, be healthy.What do we have?A disease without a cure, without fixed guideline and which have only worried about putting means of control, but not healing.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/06/2019 8:29 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much for all the mood comments :), I do not have time to answer you all (I have read all the comments).But now I feel happier (let's say) two days ago that I got free freestyle and it's wonderful !!Although as you mentioned that there have been very significant changes in the action of insulin and the creation of CGM systems, as my freestyle that I am already in love <3.

Jose3332's profile photo
Jose3332
09/06/2019 7:07 p.m.

TIPO I
Con Apidra y Toujeo.
HBA1c 6%

jonny said:
Try this will do well and you tell me Link

What am I going to tell you is that this website is malware, do not open it!

Jose3332's profile photo
Jose3332
09/08/2019 7:33 a.m.

TIPO I
Con Apidra y Toujeo.
HBA1c 6%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.