{'en': 'What needles do you better?', 'es': '¿Qué agujas os funcionan mejor?'} Image

What needles do you better?

Jgo's profile photo   08/23/2020 11:08 a.m.

Abbott's strips withdrew them and gave me a glucometer of the worst I returned without using.
My nurse gave me Abbott's strips, of his, because for nursing if they buy, until the Covid arrived and I don't even see it.Of course, they give me 3 boxes of needles every 2 months.
I have paid the sensors 5 years until they included me in Free's list.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/17/2021 3:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ruthpia😡, you know what fits me the most, that the only way to cover you all the material is that you take a lot of time and have suffered all the complications of diabetes so they cover.With the situation we live now and the oversight of all specialized medicine with their patients due to the pandemic, I think the door has opened to us to claim and shout a little more attention from our toilets.To her Hospital Health Center and ask for an appointment with her nurse, if she good even if she shares the data of her medical device, she will have or time to look at him, say that she has worsened and that she has to correct several times a day she will have more needles and will have toGiving a glucometer I think it belongs.That does not belong to someone good his questionable, but glucometer and the necessary necessary strips belong to all Spaniards.I see that they manage it very badly, you cannot compensate the cobit gastor because of the chronic patients who need a treatment. I am simply talking about my person and what happens to me I suppose I am not the onlyFrom this country that happens to you.Courage and if your nurse does not pay much attention to her and loves every day in the end when she dreams.With you you will see how he attends it.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/17/2021 3:59 p.m.

K5288pn25.

JGO: As 4mm needles are the short ones that are graduated so that they can cross the rubber cap of the insulin bottle that of 5mm is longer, I write from Venezuela, for reasons of the blockade, here you have to use whatever,In the hospital they gave me thirty syringes for insulin, of a length of 1.5 and those that I am using I do not get shorter, so friend or friend, they love your endocrine, as you are in Europe you can get them.greetings.Take care of Alfredo from Venezuela.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
01/17/2021 5:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

alberto_13 said:
ruthbia said:
I use 8mm of BD, but they also give me another very bad brand, so much so that once I have beenfolded to picharme.
I had to buy them twice because I forgot them at home, and an 8mm BD box, 100 units, cost me € 22 in 2019.

So that it does not hurt you you have to be relaxed, it happens to me with stress.If I am nervous, tense my skin and it hurts a lot, I also get a great Moraton.There are areas where insulin briefs, for example on the waist sides, according to days and time.

Well, 8mm advocate it
Link

Well, they are the ones that have given me, those of 8. Luckily I click on the culete that there is fat ... 😂😂😂
Nor did I know that there were different sizes.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/29/2021 10:40 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I use the BD of 8mm, for me, they are the best and they wanted to change them to the 5mm because they were not recommended and it turns out that they began not to be recommended after almost 30 years of diabetes.With smaller needles I insulin less effect so I stay with these.Not all bodies are the same, the same needles cannot be used for everyone.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/29/2021 11:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

This is Nigiri, he will recognize that the needles we used 30 years ago seemed nails.All the best.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/30/2021 7:16 a.m.

K5288pn25.

That page of endocrine.cat q has put @Alberto_13 I liked it!Thank you

I use 32g thick and 4 mm length.Novofine Plus.They are doing well.But it is true that each one must try what works best!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/30/2021 10:32 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.