{'en': 'What kind of masks do you use?', 'es': 'Que tipo de mascarillas usáis?'} Image

What kind of masks do you use?

ajd's profile photo   10/15/2020 9:36 p.m.

@meginer fear is free and I understand.
I am afraid of economic failure and not having to eat what is coming to us.
The mortality rate of the COVID is low, the problem is the side effects of the medications they give you for the covid, fear gives how the famous vaccine will be.
I bought 600 surgical masks for € 28, they arrived in 20 days.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/02/2020 9:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@meginer fear is free and I understand.
I am afraid of economic failure and not having to eat what is coming to us.
The mortality rate of the COVID is low, the problem is the side effects of the medications they give you for the covid, fear gives how the famous vaccine will be.
I bought 600 surgical masks for € 28, they arrived in 20 days.

Ruthbia, I am not afraid, I can assure you, among other things because I am a healthy and I am there in the front line so it is not for fear, but from there that it is noticed to infect myself because the truth is that no.
The mortality rate is true that it is not high but nobody knows how it will catch it, and obviously if you have previous pathologies because there is more risk that you get complicated.And the sequelae are not because of the medications that give you, but also, because it not only affects lung but many organs, it is an unknown virus and people who passed it more than six months ago, still have problems of different kinds, amongThey thrombosis.
I already tell you, it is not fear, at all, but to see reality, and denying it is stupid, as is what comes on us economically, it is clear, one thing does not take away the other.And the surgical mask protects moderately as they have told you and we are supposedly at risk, because if you can, better a FPP2.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/02/2020 9:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And something else, of course that the vaccine has to take it with caution, but I tell you that there has not been a more studied and investigated vaccine that is, in addition it was already started because I was investigating it stops other coronavirus.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/02/2020 9:55 p.m.

Francisco Martínez Berthereau said:
I always use the FFP2 in closed sites and surgical on the street.When I'm going to enter one store I change one for each other.
The difference is that the FFP2 protects the one that carries it while the surgical only to others, but very little to which it takes it.
You look at others, someone unexpected and coughing can always appear on the face ....

But if someone coughs you, even if you carry your nose and mouth, through the ocular mucosa the virus can enter .. the FPP2/KN95 is better than a surgical one, of course, it adapts and filters much more, but by carrying it you are nottotally protected

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
11/03/2020 9:09 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

@meginer I do not deny that there are infected people who have a bad time and have other complications, but I personally do not care to catch the Covid and its effects.The thrombosis is the least worries me because that in particular I have it since I was born, a genetic inheritance.Heparin and Adiro.
With the FPP2 I cannot breathe, my lung capacity is low by chronic rhinitis;Without masks I find it hard to breathe.Surgical use and change it every day.
By the way, in the FJD, my endocrine told me that Covid behaves like any other disease, affects blood glucose just like a cold or other infectious process.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/05/2020 9 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@meginer I do not deny that there are infected people who have a bad time and have other complications, but I personally do not care to catch the covid and its effects.The thrombosis is the least worries me because that in particular I have it since I was born, a genetic inheritance.Heparin and Adiro.
With the FPP2 I cannot breathe, my lung capacity is low by chronic rhinitis;Without masks I find it hard to breathe.Surgical use and change it every day.
By the way, in the FJD, my endocrine told me that Covid behaves like any other disease, affects blood glucose just like a cold or other infectious process.

Look, I only tell you what I see daily and that is not that, the PTES with chronic diseases have a worse or they have fat complications, I don't care what the endocrine says, I tell you that it is not the same as a cold or aMild flu, not much less.I have concrete for example a couple who are young and without pathology, elite athletes, do triathlon, and almost enter them, they did not enter them because because of the intense sport they do, they had a very high pulmonary capacity.Obviously and fortunately, most are mild cases, but we don't know how they will touch each one.If you have a problem of genetic coagulopathy, even more in favor you put it on me, because Covid produces even greater hypercoaguability than you already have.But that I already tell you that it is not about being afraid, I only tell you what would be better in closed spaces, in open spaces is something else.
I also have allergic, I have rhinitis, conjunctivitis and a cough that does not leave almost throughout the year, and for noses and for my work and protection I have to use a FPP2.Being health and seeing Ptes Covid daily, as you will understand ... no matter the rhinitis and everything else.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/05/2020 9:56 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@meginer I do not deny that there are infected people who have a bad time and have other complications, but I personally do not care to catch the covid and its effects.The thrombosis is the least worries me because that in particular I have it since I was born, a genetic inheritance.Heparin and Adiro.

Ruthbia has already told you everything Meginer in his previous comment, and if not, he reads the thread that Fer put from a study of Spanish doctors on COVID19 related to hyperglycemia.
Welcomed ..

ajd's profile photo
ajd
11/06/2020 6:29 p.m.

That nobody bothers or offends but sometimes we behave as if we were immortal.

The flu sometimes kills.And some winters quite.Taking the car is very dangerous.Cancer kills a lot (I think that in the end the covid).But we have to live and move on.I know that fear and fear is free.And of course that we have to avoid exposing yourself to this or other viros.And of course you have to avoid it.But you also have to live.We cannot become obsessed and make our whole daily life avoid this damn virus.Because at the end we will lose many days of life and mental health.

I use homemade masks along my street if I go to an op doctor.

Now that I have closed the gyms I go to the park but as soon as I have returned.

I repeat that nobody bothers for remembering that we are mortal.I know it's hard, and we know very well

Good weekend to all

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/06/2020 8:57 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
that nobody bothers or offends but sometimes we behave as if we were immortal.

The flu sometimes kills.And some winters quite.Taking the car is very dangerous.Cancer kills a lot (I think that in the end the covid).But we have to live and move on.I know that fear and fear is free.And of course that we have to avoid exposing yourself to this or other viros.And of course you have to avoid it.But you also have to live.We cannot become obsessed and make our whole daily life avoid this damn virus.Because at the end we will lose many days of life and mental health.

I use homemade masks along my street if I go to an op doctor.

Now that I have closed the gyms I go to the park but as soon as I have returned.

I repeat that nobody bothers for remembering that we are mortal.I know it's hard, and we know very well

Good weekend to all

For that reason, because we are not immortal, moreover, we have more ballots to have a bad time than many people, I think it is normal to be afraid, come on.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
11/06/2020 9:44 p.m.

Read Meginer above.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
11/06/2020 9:46 p.m.

Good to all.

Surgical if I go to the field/open spaces/parks.KN95, when I have not had access to FFP2, in closed spaces or public transport.

Awareness and individual and collective responsibility.When someone nearby dies, with forty -few years, without previous pathologies, your perspective changes a lot.

maravich's profile photo
maravich
11/08/2020 1:25 p.m.

wonder said:
good to all.

Surgical if I go to the field/open spaces/parks.KN95, when I have not had access to FFP2, in closed spaces or public transport.

Awareness and individual and collective responsibility.When someone nearby dies, with forty -few years, without previous pathologies, your perspective changes a lot.

I'm very sorry.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
11/08/2020 3:39 p.m.

I use surgical, except in the work that we all use FFP2 and when I have traveled by plane or very agglomerated sites.But when I am with my family or close friends (we have not stopped seeing each other, we all carry a mask, hands hygiene and maintain the distance), use the surgical.Except with my family very close, with the rest we use all mask or if we are not outdoors with distance.
I do not have fear, I respect to take anything that requires hospital attention (not only the coronavirus) if, because of the current situation of the health system and that they cannot attend you well.But well, you have to try not to stress too much and live with this without crushing our mental health too much, which goes for long ..

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
11/19/2020 9:32 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

FF2, filtered aerosol filtering Aerosol 94 Porch lia The doctor There are also non -medical F2 who have a 91 % filtering the surgical 1 89 % as they have said previously you have to maintain the distance.In the work F2 medical and surgical on top. Hands at least 40 second and I will emphasize where the arteriolas fat fingers go.
Two meters, I on the street, narrow sidewalk I cross.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
11/22/2020 7:47 a.m.

K5288pn25.

FFP2

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/24/2020 5:01 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.