{'en': 'What kind of masks do you use?', 'es': 'Que tipo de mascarillas usáis?'} Image

What kind of masks do you use?

ajd's profile photo   10/15/2020 9:36 p.m.

Hello good night to all.

What kind of mask do you use?

Because we are supposed to use the FFP2 or KN95 (these that are white and of Chinese origin), which protect more healthy people when they are autofiltrants, although the price is higher.

Thank you!

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/15/2020 9:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I always carry FFP2.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
10/15/2020 9:45 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

I always carry FFP2 or KN95.

anif's profile photo
anif
10/15/2020 11:26 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

For class I wore a FFP2 or KN95, but I was suffocated when speaking and I asked for some in Béjar masks that have recommended several doctors and nurses, they are called NAN300 and although their protection is classified as surgical, their protection is much greater.You can wash up to 5 times (6 uses each, therefore, 8 hours each) and breathe very well.If I simply go out to go around (a rare thing, it seems that I am still confined) or little, I also take a surgical one of the same place, which are also good.It takes a little to arrive, but I assure you that it is worth it and although you cannot choose the design itself (it would be great to be able to choose the ones you like the most) they are generally very well.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
10/15/2020 11:52 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

I carry two, but not at the same time, to walk through sites or streets where there are not many people the surgical one and when I go to places where there is more agglomeration, such as the super, bars etc ... the FPP2 or KN95 these are the ones that are the ones that are the ones that are the ones that are the ones that are the ones that are theThey have greater protection of all, for you and for others.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
10/16/2020 1:31 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

In the work center I carry 2, the FPP2 and the surgical at the same time, it is mandatory.
And in my life out of work the surgical.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/16/2020 1:43 p.m.

I use fabric with filter except when I have to go to the hospital or the doctor that then use the FPP2.I'm going to look at the ones you say @Cgs, thanks for the info.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/16/2020 4:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Do not fear or respect if you only take a surgical one?, To me a little yes, really.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/17/2020 12:06 a.m.

It is not afraid of me.I am never with someone who does not carry.In closed places the fair entered.I related to very few people and if there is someone who is not from my circle the distance I keep it or retire.
My life is not life haha ​​ha, when I write this, I have noticed.
I go out fair and I hardly do social life.:( before I was always away from home, but better times will come :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/17/2020 2:18 p.m.

anaisabel said:
I am not afraid.I am never with someone who does not carry.In closed places the fair entered.I related to very few people and if there is someone who is not from my circle the distance I keep it or retire.
I go out fair and I hardly do social life.:( before I was always away from home, but better times will come :)

The same thing happens, practically traced to you.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/17/2020 3:19 p.m.

anaisabel said:
I am not afraid.I am never with someone who does not carry.In closed places the fair entered.I related to very few people and if there is someone who is not from my circle the distance I keep it or retire.

Social life?That exists?The truth is that I barely know her ... yes, according to the Board I can be with 28 students in a class but not to gather in person with their parents, it has to be telematic ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
10/17/2020 8:45 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

I use fabric with filter.Surgical rarely because little by the beard grows, it begins to chop the face and ends up being worse.And I have a FFP2, without using in its wrapper, in case one day you have to go somewhere "difficult".
Before all this, I did not approach sites with many people or go to the bars, so, neither did my "social life" change.

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
10/17/2020 10:41 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

I always use FFP2 in closed sites and surgical on the street.When I'm going to enter one store I change one for each other.
The difference is that the FFP2 protects the one that carries it while the surgical only to others, but very little to which it takes it.
You look at others, someone unexpected and coughing can always appear on the face ...

Francisco Martínez Berthereau's profile photo
Francisco Martínez Berthereau
10/18/2020 11:59 a.m.

Taking into account the spot by aerosols (it is more than demonstrated), I use the FFP2, almost always ...
It is one of the most protects in closed places, to which it takes and others.Surgical protects less.

The most important thing is to carry it well placed: the FFP2 squeeze well the metal strip of the upper part (against the nose) and already ... in terms of surgical the problem is that they have folds on the sides that can create holes whereThey can go out and enter aerosols with the bug.

And when you take it off, nothing to touch the body of the mask, puts on and removes taking the elastic strips.

greetings.

JUAN DAVID 's profile photo
JUAN DAVID
10/18/2020 3:39 p.m.

I surgical for everything;Metro, bus, work, exterior, shops, cinemas, theaters ....
I refuse to be held at home;The virus does not die because I stay homeless social.

I don't care to infect me, because at this step or we commit suicide (it is raising the suicides rate exponentially) or we die of hunger (in my neighborhood they have closed to the Chinese and forever).I only see southern and depressed people, older people with serious depressions and desire to die.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/28/2020 5:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Here I use a homemade fabric that we have made and wash them later.Here any type of mask is allowed, even a simple scarf.For premises or visits to doctors I use an op.And avoided using public transport.I'm walking or bike.

The truth is that on the street, practically cases of contagion are not known, which usually occurs in closed premises.Most are by private celebrations or parties.Here is at least the big problem.The young people are fed up, they make parties, they spread, nothing happens to them (most) but infect family and that (some) end badly.

It is true that we are already starting to exhaust us all and now here they will close gyms, restaurants etc.Although they say this time they will leave open stores.We will have to be very patient!Something that is exhausted by the truth

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
10/28/2020 6:08 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I use Chinese FFP2 that sell in a store next to my house at € 1.60 each.That we are going to do, I had no social life before and now it ended at all but I am clear that I do not want to die or suicide so I do everything I can to protect myself and protect the two people with whom I live.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/28/2020 7:06 p.m.

Surgical in my normal life.FFP2 at work, which I am in attention to the public (the company gives me, yes, although I had to fight with PRL).

JoseGHJ's profile photo
JoseGHJ
10/30/2020 6:02 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I surgical for everything;Metro, bus, work, exterior, shops, cinemas, theaters ....
I refuse to be held at home;The virus does not die because I stay homeless social.

I don't care to infect me, because at this step or we commit suicide (it is raising the suicides rate exponentially) or we die of hunger (in my neighborhood they have closed to the Chinese and forever).I only see southern and depressed people, older people with serious depressions and desire to die.

Ruthbia, if they assure me that it infects me and happened as a bad flu but is already, well, but nobody knows how it will touch him.With a diabetes and more type 1, which is autoimmune, there are already several studies and articles in which the body's immune response to the bug can cause that self -immune response more easily, so I don't care to infect myself.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/31/2020 10:46 p.m.

Today in Aliexpress finds FFP2 at such affordable prices that it is always worth using them, the last ones I bought € 13 50 Unid.And they arrived in the 10 days

TATO's profile photo
TATO
11/01/2020 12:11 p.m.

Diagnóstico DM1 - 1993
Tandem t: slim X2 - 2019, Novo Rapid
Dexcom G5 - 2017
Última glicosilada 6,5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.