{'en': 'Cortes in APP LibreLink', 'es': 'Cortes en app Librelink'} Image

Cortes in APP LibreLink

anabela's profile photo   11/21/2020 9:56 a.m.

Good morning.Most of the days happens to me what I show in the image.There are a few hours at night that there is a leap in the values ​​offered by the FreeLink app on the mobile. Does someone else happen? Do you know what can be?

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/21/2020 9:56 a.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

That is because the sensor has a memory of up to 8 hours (if I remember correctly), so if it takes more than 8 hours to read it, you lose the information from the last reading and until the last 8 hours, so it makes those jumps.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/21/2020 10:15 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Ah, of course, it's just that.Because if I look at any night at dawn, it doesn't happen to me.Thank you very much Fer.I will try to measure then just before sleeping, to see if so it doesn't happen to me so many times.All the best.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/21/2020 11:30 a.m.

Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)

It has also happened to me and I don't know why it is.It is not by the cut of 8h since if you look at the graph, it is cut at 21'30 approx and resume at 00'00 approx only 2'30h pass.These sensors are very dumb haha

javielo's profile photo
javielo
11/25/2020 8:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They told me in the Freestyle course that if you are a long time supported on the area where you wear the sensor the medication is not correct, the sensor emission is cut and therefore detects the cut.But I don't know if that is the reason.

javielo's profile photo
javielo
11/25/2020 8:12 p.m.

Javielo said:
They told me in the freestyle course that if you are a long time supported on the area where you wear the sensor the medication is not correct, the emission of the sensor is cut andThat is why it detects the cut.But I don't know if that is the reason.

The measurement is not correct, but does not produce the cut.The cut is produced at 8 hours without scanning.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
11/26/2020 12:32 a.m.

They disappear from the graphic measurements that I had already done, but I don't give importance.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/27/2020 12:42 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Three cuts I've seen in a month.It is a very small period of time and I have not given importance, but I don't know what is due.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/27/2020 2:32 p.m.

Javielo said:
has also happened to me and I don't know why it is.It is not by the cut of 8h since if you look at the graph, it is cut at 21'30 approx and resume at 00'00 approx only 2'30h pass.These sensors are very dumb haha ​​

Clear.It is that it keeps the memory of the last 8 hours from the new measurement, which in my graph must be around 8h.That is why the data appears at that time.But the previous two hours there are no data because it has run out of memory, so to speak.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/27/2020 4:05 p.m.

Good day.What some comments mention (the sensor has a memory of up to 8 hours) is so ... and it is the main reason why these jumps occur (if you escape at 22:00 and go to sleep, if notYou measure before 6:00 in the morning you will have a leap, losing the post 22:00 am)or twice x month) within a reading period of 8 hours (I measure me at 1:00 am, I go back to sleep, I measure me at 7:00 am ... and I jump a jump ...)... inexplicable.Greetings.

Alemeil's profile photo
Alemeil
11/29/2020 5:11 p.m.

Buenos Aires. Argentina.
DM 1 desde 2005 (35 años en ese entonces).
NovoRapid Penfil y Tresiba FlexTouch.
FreeStyle Libre 1 desde Agosto 2019.

alemeil said:
good day.What some comments mention (the sensor has a memory of up to 8 hours) is so ... and it is the main reason why these jumps occur (if you escape at 22:00 and go to sleep, if notYou measure before 6:00 in the morning you will have a leap, losing the post 22:00 am)or twice x month) within a reading period of 8 hours (I measure me at 1:00 am, I go back to sleep, I measure me at 7:00 am ... and I jump a jump ...)... inexplicable.Greetings.

It can also be for sensor change.

DavidAG2000
11/29/2020 9:15 p.m.

That is because you have been more than 8 h without passing the NFC ("scan" with the mobile or the device).Typically, it happens to you at night.The memorus that carries only stores 8 h, and the empty, transmits it to the reader and the Internet (and your endocrine and family) only when "escapes".If you do not, it is overwhelming and that is how you lose data.

With free 2, one can ask why it works like this, since at the same time it is sending 1 data every minute by Bluetooth for alarms.Answer: ABBOT CAPUZA: The part of the alarms and bluetooth is independent of the other, and with that you stay, champion.Let's see if with the 3 they do better job, I doubt it, really.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
12/01/2020 6:12 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
javielo said:
They told me in the freestyle course that if you are a long time supported on the area where you wear the sensor the sensorMEASURE It is not correct, the emission of the sensor is cut and therefore detects the cut.But I don't know if that is the reason.

The measurement is not correct, but does not produce the cut.The cut occurs at 8 am without scanning.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/04/2020 11:36 a.m.

K5288pn25.

However, although there should only be cuts if you don't escape at most, 8 hours, tonight I just had a fairly unexpected cut in the app.

Now you will see it:

PS: At no time has the time changed on my device, as the app indicates.Can it have been a change of time by the server?If so, you should have that cut too.

DavidAG2000
12/05/2020 9:47 p.m.

It is true about eight hours, but in my case it has inexplicable leaps.Without those hours have passed the jumps.Other times, I am very often measured because I am Lada, he tells me that I must wait 10 minutes.

candido's profile photo
candido
12/06/2020 10:35 a.m.

As I explain to me the S.A.T of Acuchack, if you pass the sensor and record error 335 (scan) and your insists before 10 minutes, the sensor for memory, or if you have registered I do not know how many errors in less than I do not remember how much I remember how much I remember how much I remember how much I remember how much I remember howTime, so as not to exhaust memory with errors.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
12/09/2020 7 p.m.

I have already distrusted 3 sensors before the 14 days, my mother is angry with me but it is not my fault, today the same thing has happened to me again as yesterday, distrust sensor, asks me to activate another one, it is because of theThe 8 hours or is it because it spoils at night?It has already happened to me several times and we do not win for sensors, in the end the people of DKV will not want to send me anymore ...

How can I avoid spoiling at night and ask me to activate another sensor the next morning, please, being asleep I don't know what happens and if you spoil I have to change sensor almost every day.
This has happened to me 3 times, but I don't know why it happens and how I can avoid it or at least not have to change every day or every 2 or 3 days the sensor.

Capture Applink Link style = "max-width: 300px;

sergiojunene's profile photo
sergiojunene
08/29/2021 10:27 a.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
That is because you have been more than 8 h without passing the NFC ("scan" with the mobile or the device).Typically, it happens to you at night.The memorus that carries only stores 8 h, and the empty, transmits it to the reader and the Internet (and your endocrine and family) only when "escapes".If you do not, it is overwhelming and that is how you lose data.

With free 2, one can ask why it works like this, since at the same time it is sending 1 data every minute by Bluetooth for alarms.Answer: ABBOT CAPUZA: The part of the alarms and bluetooth is independent of the other, and with that you stay, champion.Let's see if with the 3 they do better job, that I doubt it, the truth.

And it does not work if you escape it with the mobile app first and then with the reader, it does not work, but vice versa if you have left me, first the reader and then the mobile app.

sergiojunene
08/29/2021 10:30 a.m.

sergiojunene said:
Cristóbal Cortés said:

With free 2, one can ask why it works like this, since at the same time it is sending 1 data every minute by Bluetooth for alarms.Answer: ABBOT CAPUZA: The part of the alarms and bluetooth is independent of the other, and with that you stay, champion.Let's see if with the 3 they do better job, that I doubt it, the truth.

And either works if you escape it with the mobile approt.

I have started the last sensor with the mobile, the same thing happens to me, when I try to pass the Abbott reader makes me "start new sensor", but I don't see how to read it ...

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/29/2021 11:15 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

The first sensor broke because the needle that remains inside the skin was sprout but the others happened to me and it is not for the needle, I am tired of changing sensor every 3 days for not reading in the 8 hours of theNight, that should correct it in the app and the measurement form, it is also a mess to wait 60 minutes to use each new sensor ... I don't know what to do, because the sensor I have today changed it yesterday because what happened to me happenedsame and does not work.I get what they see in the images.

sergiojunene
08/29/2021 11:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.