{'en': 'Cortes in APP LibreLink', 'es': 'Cortes en app Librelink'} Image

Cortes in APP LibreLink

anabela's profile photo   11/21/2020 9:56 a.m.

I will be publishing truly interesting phrases from some Ayurveda Medicine and Health books, of the Grandisimo Andreas Moritz, we know that diabetes can be cured, changing the diet mainly, buy their book "The eternal secrets of health" I have almost all his books 5To be exact, from there I take the phrases that I am designing, to post them in my IG mainly.Authentic truths that the pharmophies do not want us to know ...

sergiojunene's profile photo
sergiojunene
08/29/2021 11:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

mcnulty said:
sergiojunene said:
Christóbal Cortés said:
Christóbal Cortés said:
that is because you have been more than 8 h withoutpass the NFC ("scan" with the mobile or the device).Typically, it happens to you at night.The memorus that carries only stores 8 h, and the empty, transmits it to the reader and the Internet (and your endocrine and family) only when "escapes".If you do not, it is overwhelming and that is how you lose data.

With free 2, one can ask why it works like this, since at the same time it is sending 1 data every minute by Bluetooth for alarms.Answer: ABBOT CAPUZA: The part of the alarms and bluetooth is independent of the other, and with that you stay, champion.Let's see if with the 3 they do better job, that I doubt it, the truth.

And either works if you escape it with the mobile approt.

I started the last sensor with the mobile, the same thing happens to me, when I try to pass the Abbott reader, it makes me "start a new sensor", but I don't see how to read it ...

>

No, to me the freestyle reader who comes with the white sensors, directly tells me that a sensor not activated, says that he has already been started with another reader, it is always better to start it with the reader, first and with the Applink, later, so that so thatDo not make mistakes.

Another thing is that the location and BT use a lot, I will not have it activated all the time because they consume a lot

sergiojunene
08/29/2021 1:07 p.m.

Davidag2000 said:
However, although there should only be cuts if you do not escape at most, 8 hours, tonight I just had a fairly unexpected cut in the app.

Now you will see it:

PS: At no time has the time changed on my device, as the app indicates.Can it have been a change of time by the server?If so, you should have that cut too.

If that, it happened to me, but with 3 sensors, damn it, I go to bed with the mobile in Mode Avion and without notifications and from time to time it gives me an expired sensor alert, that is not a big problem,But if it is when I get up in the morning and require measurements and tell me that the sensor does not work change it for another, it is best to uninstall the app and re -inicate it or how?It is an authentic messing.And my sister saying that technology always helps you, if a fuck.

sergiojunene
08/29/2021 1:10 p.m.

I use the sensors for 5 years and what you comment happened to me years ago.
If you want to read with glucometer (I advise you) first the sensor is activated with the free glycometer and then they are the mobile, in the following 60 min.In this way you cannot use the freeLink alarms but you can install Diabox that reads every 15 min by bluetooth the sensor and gives you the socks on screen, by voice, alarms, ... etc with the advantage that can be calibrated.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/29/2021 3:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
use the sensors for 5 years and what you comment happened to me years ago.
If you want to read with glucometer (I advise you) the sensor is activated with the free glycometer and then they are the mobile , in the following 60 min.In this way you cannot use the freeLink alarms but you can install Diabox that reads every 15 min by bluetooth the sensor and gives you the socks on screen, by voice, alarms, ... etc with the advantage that can be calibrated.

If I have understood it well, it must be activated with the Free glucometer and also with the TLF.All this before the 60 min of rigor pass.No?

I did not know that it could be activated with both.

Thank you.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/29/2021 5:03 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Yes, exact.
The advantage is that if the mobile fails or you have no battery, the glucometer is equally.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/30/2021 2:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I put this question here because it has some relationship but I do not want to splash with similar questions in another thread.
My system is free2 with free application v.2.3.I have used free2 with this configuration and direct connection to xDrip.Until recently, everything was going well, both in one way and the other (with OOP2 running in direct connection to xDrip to calibrate).
But the last 4 sensors stopped transmitting by BT, both to the free application and, after despair, I tried to connect it to the XDRIP and it did not just connect.Once tried from XDRIP I know that the connection with LibreLink via BT is no longer possible.
My question: Has anyone else happened to some free 2 stopped connecting by BT?
I have started it with the mobile (like other times before it worked well).I have not changed anything, but it is practically unlikely that "by chance" the last 4 sensors have stopped communicating.
The latter has just passed on day 4. Suddenly, XDrip warns that he stopped receiving notices, looking at the FreeLink app and shows the disconnection alert, but had not scanned at all the sensor or anything.Simply, he stopped receiving, as if he didn't have the BT.
To make it work again, I have to put the MM2, but it bothers me that I lose connectivity and the most comfortable use without mm2.
I tried the LightBlue application to see if "see" the device issuing BT, but nothing.I tried after scanning with the application, which is supposed to disconnect, try to reconnect.

Any idea?
Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/07/2021 7:20 p.m.

@mloureiro Have you tried to install the diabox in the mobile and see if the Bluetooth signal captures you?
It is a direct signal, you do not need myomiao or xDrip

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/08/2021 8:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Can I try it without interfering with XDrip ???I used LightBlue to check BT connections.The app for example sees the mm2, but does not see the sensor after several minutes of trying after an NFC scan to start the activation of the BT signal.It has already happened to me in these last 5 sensors, and I have the suspicion that the BT of the free sensors 2 has some problem.But I don't know if it's something that happens only to me or is a generalized problem.In the generalized opinion forum is that the stability of the BT signal is poor.But from there not to be able to connect ... I will try to claim Abbott, I bought this for the BT connection.But, it happened to the free1 again1

DiabetesForo
09/08/2021 12:47 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@mloureiro have you tried to install the diabox in the mobile and see if the Bluetooth captures you?
It is a direct signal, you do not need miaomiao or xdrip

I mean: I started the sensor with the freeLink app, and after not being able to connect, I tried with XDrip.That assumes that it creates new codes that prevent for example that the FreeLink app can reconnect it.I managed to install Diabox from Apkure (it seems disabled in the Google Playstore) Link
I scanned it with NFC, read it, and is trying to connect BT, but it doesn't "see it."But I don't know if that's what I comment, or because the sensor's BT really doesn't work.
For the future: To be able to see the diabox sensor directly without mm2, can I start it with LibreLink App?Will Diabox see it later?If I link it with Diabox, can FreeLink follow it by BT or lose the connection as in the case of XDrip?
Thanks for the clarifications, but I did not know this app

DiabetesForo
09/08/2021 1:14 p.m.

Yes, if @mloureiro, in fact I active free 2 with the free glucometer 1 that I had to update with the new SW, then the freeLink app and then Diabox.

Diabox Lee 14.5 days but Abbott products die at 14 righteous days.
Diabox does not restart sensors, read directly, it has no limitation like the app that has to be 60 min after the glucometer.

Diabox is a beta version.It is downloaded from its website, it is not in any store.

Diabox is calibrated with the data that you goals but you cannot share information with other mobiles although it has an area for it.It doesn't work for me.

Forget about free 1, I claimed it but discouraged it with free 2.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/08/2021 6:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Yes, if @mloureiro, in fact I active free 2 with the free glucometer 1 that I had to update with the new SW, then the freeLink app and then Diabox.

Diabox Lee 14.5 days but Abbott products die at 14 righteous days.
Diabox does not restart sensors, read directly, it has no limitation like the app that has to be 60 min after the glucometer.

Diabox is a beta version.It is downloaded from its website, it is not in any store.

Diabox is calibrated with the data that you goals but you cannot share information with other mobiles although it has an area for it.It doesn't work for me.

Forget about free 1, I claimed it but they discouraged it with free 2.

I have activated sensor with free freeyle reader 2, then with APP LibreLink and then Diabox.Will Diabox alarms work?I know that those of LibreLink not have started with reader.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
09/22/2022 5:24 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

@Tollo, if they will work for you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/22/2022 6:17 p.m.

anaisabel said:
@tollo, if they will work for you.

Thank you.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
09/22/2022 6:26 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre 2

@Tollo I just use Diabox, yes, you lower the volume, they come as a very high standard

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/22/2022 11:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia I do not find in adjustments such as lowering the volume to Diabox alarms, if other configurations.
Thanks for answering

tollo's profile photo
tollo
09/22/2022 11:45 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre 2

I found the theme volume of alarms.Solved
Link

tollo's profile photo
tollo
09/23/2022 11:04 a.m.

FreeStyle Libre 2

I made it easier, as it sounds under the volume of the mobile

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/23/2022 5:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.