{'en': 'All day with dowers', 'es': 'Todo el dia con bajones'} Image

All day with dowers

Anaisabel's profile photo   11/02/2020 10:09 a.m.

Hello!

I've been with dards about 15 days, a very chungo.I have been three days ago and I am realizing that I am low all night, and for the day too.

Yesterday I ate at three o'clock at 6 again.Go up and go down again.

Tonight not M has been and since I went to sleep with 120 and recourying it has been going down until at 6h I was 54. I have eaten and went down again to 90. At 8.30 I have breakfast has risen me and nowIt is already at 80 and going down.

Yesterday afternoon, I ate at 1pm (worked in the afternoon) rose until 190 and began to go down to 3:30 p.m.Merande at 6:00 p.m. without insulin about 2 rations was about 100 and at 20.30 again have a downturn.

What roll I am throwing you, I do not explain it well, ... I look like the cookie monster all day eating .. as super good and then I have to eat cookies !!!

I put 22 of Tresiba.Lower 20 5 o6 days ago and yesterday dropped to 18.

I think that I have three years, but so much so suddenly?

My last Hemo was 6.5 in July.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/02/2020 10:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

At today's breakfast I have put one unit less quickly and two hours later, now 54 ..... Q desperate all day eating !!

Anaisabel
11/02/2020 10:17 a.m.

Hello.You may have to lower the slow ones a little more, and play with the fast according to what you eat.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
11/02/2020 10:20 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Hello.We have all happened to that style and the truth is that it is a bit desperate, but patience, that giving more or less in the nail everything goes through.The slow must be lowered little by little but if in your case you see that they continue to give you whichever also at two hours of eating, apart from getting off the threeiba the same should also try to lower the quickly and be balancing, sinceDiabetes is that, balance between diet, exercise and insulin, but I understand you perfectly, sometimes everything gets against, but it is only my opinion, if you have a chance to eat it to your endocrine to see how such.Greetings ;-)

cpesss's profile photo
cpesss
11/02/2020 2:05 p.m.

It happens to me sometimes, I am for a week or several days that it seems that I am not a diabetic but then I return to normal.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/02/2020 4:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

The threeiba acts a lot depending on the dose, to go to the ground or go to the clouds just by varying 1 or 2 units and remember that it takes 3 days to make the changes, the bad thing you have is that it is suuuuuper flat, one day you moveMore or less and you have insured mess.

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
11/02/2020 5:17 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

I use Tresiba since February 2016 and I had never given me problems.A few years ago I did not modify the dose.
Today at work I have not been bad, I have been a little high after eating, but it will be because for fear of downturn I have punctured myself less fast.
Let's see tonight ... in 19 years I had never happened to me.
Thank you all, it is comforting to know that someone understands you :) :)

Anaisabel
11/02/2020 8:57 p.m.

Tonight it seems that it was better.I went to sleep about twelve to 125. I ate two cookies, I didn't like to alleged, but I did it for fear.It rose a little and has been 140-150 to 3.30h and from there until 8h it has been going down to 95.
You, at night, do you have the flat curve?

Anaisabel
11/03/2020 8:58 a.m.

I have a flat unless he closes something out of the usual.I use Toujeo, yes but when I used threeiba I was like good.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/03/2020 4:24 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello, I use a pump and it is something different from the pen, the adjustments are more precise.Even so I have been with sugar, and constant ups and downs is normal.From what you say it is evident that you have excess insulin.But the free reading of the free is not always reliable, you must compare occasionally with the capillary, especially in declines.

javielo's profile photo
javielo
11/03/2020 6:11 p.m.

I think I read somewhere that one of the first pregnancy symptoms are hypos ... In case it can be ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/04/2020 5:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Years ago I decided not to have children.I could still be a mom, but I don't noooo.I also take a medication that would not go well if I was pregnant, so I take care not to be.It is ruled out that the dowers are therefore friend @regina.
Let's see if I see that it happens in my body.
Thank you.

Anaisabel
11/04/2020 6:11 p.m.

@javielo, if I keep looking with the capillary, and for the moment it goes like free.

Anaisabel
11/04/2020 6:15 p.m.

Ok, I'm glad because it usually gives me differences.So I think you have too much insulin, or take little amount of HC.

javielo's profile photo
javielo
11/04/2020 8:18 p.m.

@Anaisabel Yo I have a flat curve at night if I do not happen with fats or protein.
The dowers are normal, there are days that I look like a chicken, all day in a feed!And others, vice versa, come corrections.I have proven that they are hormones.I asked the gynecologist, he told me that at my age the burden of hormones changes very abruptly, along with more pains because they become larger follicles in the ovaries.
How lucky the sensor measure you so well.Take the opportunity to learn how certain meals are going.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/05/2020 9:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I do not have tried everything, but there is no way.Today I have been fine all night over 80, but at 4 he has dropped to 70 and as I am afraid I have taken a sugar and a cookie.And before sleep I was 83 or so and out I ate.I want to not have to eat for fear of downturn.
The sensor is doing very well.At the moment I see that if you are very high (I forgot to put me insulin) if there is a difference with the capillary, that day about 50 more of difference in the free.
Thank you.

Anaisabel
11/06/2020 2:29 p.m.

Hello, you have to keep going down the three -one, I am with 11 units only, and some hypo I still do

glarivza22's profile photo
glarivza22
11/08/2020 11:17 a.m.

At night, prescribe or not, put me more-less or no insulin, dinner hydrates or not, go to 100 or 200, at 3-5h it starts to go down to 6-8h.Today for example.I went to sleep at 202 at 00h, has risen to less 240 and at 5h 164 to 8.30h than tennis 122.
For the day I am better, I have lowered three to 18 and fast I also wear a little less.
I think I'm going to go down more three.That you get 11, it's not enough for @glarivza22.When do you go down the Tresiba, do you do one in one unit?I think years ago my endocrine told me to do it two by two, but maybe just one.I will test.

Anaisabel
11/08/2020 1:05 p.m.

No, Insulinala Baajo or I upload it from 2 in 2, I wait a couple of days, no more and I see if I have to correct or not, the 11 units I put it as an example, which you may need less or more, eachOne has an insulin requirement depending on weight, physical structure, activity, and food, and another problem that concerns us diabetic women are our hormones.I've been diabetics for 40 years, and I have passed through all the varied, non -pregnancies and menopause pregnancies: D

glarivza22's profile photo
glarivza22
11/08/2020 8:01 p.m.

Let's see if when eating by a descent then there is rebound effect and correction and starting again, that together with hormones, possible colds or other infections that uncontrolled everything.
I thought I only happened to me, but for what I see, no.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
12/12/2020 6:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.