{'en': 'All day with dowers', 'es': 'Todo el dia con bajones'} Image

All day with dowers

Anaisabel's profile photo   11/02/2020 10:09 a.m.

The stress of having so much low the rest of the day to day also influence.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
12/12/2020 6:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I lowered the slow to 16 and I have been pretty good until two days ago that is as if the insulin did nothing to me.
Yesterday I had dinner and at two hours well, but it has continued up to 245 at 3 am I have put insulin and at 6, 30h 220 I have breakfast and there if I have done effect.At eating it was at 190 and at half an hour 258 climbing has reached almost 300 and now at 17.30 180 .... yesterday m something similar to today happened, but in the morning.Now 170 and I have put insulin, I don't understand anything.

It had never happened like this, of course I didn't see the curve .... This is desperate.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/12/2020 6:32 p.m.

Anaisabel said:
Download the slow to 16 and I have been quite well until two days ago that is as if the insulin did nothing to me.
Yesterday I had dinner and at two hours well, but it has continued up to 245 at 3 am I have put insulin and at 6, 30h 220 I have breakfast and there if I have done effect.At eating it was at 190 and at half an hour 258 climbing has reached almost 300 and now at 17.30 180 .... yesterday m something similar to today happened, but in the morning.Now 170 and I have put insulin, I don't understand anything.

It had never happened like this, of course I didn't see the curve .... This is desperate.

It has already happened to me many times .., I think that you can have entered a loop of concern for control, for my own experience is what produces lack of control, along with some other strong concern that you can have.It must be as if the body released the adrenaline of stress and raises sugar and insulin does nothing.In my case I had very large rebound effects by reassuring myself and thinking calmly, of severe dowers below 40.
You have to correct with caution.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
12/12/2020 9:29 p.m.

Hi Anaís, for me a hicf is below 40, it is when my body is decoured, the new basal insulins are prepared to cover more between meals and the night.8 people with an AC1 less than 6.5. Do not overwhelm, after 6 months with the interstitial measurement my glyd increase a7.8.actually I am 6.1 although a week of little control the marker of the medical device rises two tenths.In Aragon we tested the application in the alpha phase, without developing, we are currently in the beta phase ending.Del Sofwaret.me I bought a phone at the same time k the application in development.segur k you have started like me, losing the fear of the hypoglu,Patience and encouragement. I will tell you to you can make some 22scaneos in 20 hours, divide and guide your daily curve. He has my help, a greeting.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/13/2020 11:06 a.m.

K5288pn25.

The beginnings with the freestyle serve to see what you thought and where you are in relief.But.Eye, hair glycemias has to do because there may be large errors.And, nor that they are only 10 units is already a lot because it is not the same 54 Q 64. When you put a sensor the first days are the most inaccurate.Then you run and you end up knowing what the error is with that sensor and if you have to correct what it says up or down

evacf's profile photo
evacf
12/13/2020 12:03 p.m.

@evacf, Freestyle already takes it when it began to be supplied in Spain in 2014, and then hallucinated what happens in my body and did not realize.Now I carry the fourth sensor and they are perfect, but I always look in capillary the first days and before high or very low glycemia too.
I don't know what M is happening, I hope to find the solution soon.My diet has not changed, but insulin does not act as always.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/13/2020 2:04 p.m.

Keep going down units from threeiba until you stabilize glucose at night.
Have you changed the diet?Are you thinning?Do you do more sport than usual?This are factors that you also have to take into account.

MarioVivirYDiabetes's profile photo
MarioVivirYDiabetes
12/15/2020 4:56 p.m.

27 años. Diabético tipo 1 desde los 7 años
Tresiba 24 u.
NovoRapid: ratio 1ui-1ch. Mañanas 1.5ui-1ch
hA1c: 5,7%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.