{'en': 'Whole wheat bread', 'es': 'Pan integral'} Image

Whole wheat bread

meginer's profile photo   12/06/2020 1:20 p.m.

Good to all.

What sugar -free bread are you?

I did not usually eat whole wheat bread but as a result of following a slightly healthier diet, and as I need to lose weight, the nutritionist recommended eating whole wheat bread.

During the week I have breakfast away from home so I ask my half of integral and that's it, but on weekends or someday that I can have breakfast at home, I would like to have a sugar and integral mold bread.

I have seen that there is a bread from Mercadona although theirs is that it has the more integral flour the better.

Which one do you use?

Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/06/2020 1:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
12/06/2020 1:54 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@meginer
I take a roasted whole bread, bio, you probably don't find there.But the important thing is the composition.As you can see the qo volume is 13 gr of proteins (Eiweiß) and very little saturated fat only 0.7 gr.And the most interesting thing is that it has a lot of fiber (Ballastoffe), 4.3 gr.
It has about 70 gr of carbohydrates (kohlenhydrate) per 100 gr.About two slices are a ration.More or less

I hope you find something similar that works for you!

jldiazdel
12/06/2020 2 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I usually eat Mercadona Espelta bread, however, I always have toasted home, which I think they are fine.

It's these:

anif's profile photo
anif
12/06/2020 2:15 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

I forgot to say Dinkel is spelled flour!

@anif
That bread is excellent !!I would say that for the composition, better than mine: 16 gr of proteins and 10 gr of fiber!Brilliant.

jldiazdel
12/06/2020 2:45 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

What do you think of this bread?,

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/07/2020 8:10 p.m.

@meginer
I think it has an excellent composition and just seeing it hungry!
In addition with mother dough that will give a bitter taste/acid to the bread that is how you have to know.

Enjoy !

jldiazdel
12/07/2020 8:15 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@meginer
I think it has an excellent composition and just seeing it hungry!
In addition with mother dough that will give a bitter taste/acid to the bread that is how you have to know.

A good benefit!

But it doesn't put it integral, right?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/08/2020 9:48 a.m.

Have you looked at the composition or only the front label?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/08/2020 12:43 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@meginer
The indication is given to you.It has 8 gr of fiber per 100 gr and that is very good.It also has 11 gr of proteins.And saturated fats are very very low.As it is fresh, not roasted bread, I imagine that a slice will approach the ration.It is a matter of weighing it.But it is a very interesting and balanced bread.

jldiazdel
12/08/2020 6:40 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@meginer
The indication is given to you.It has 8 gr of fiber per 100 gr and that is very good.It also has 11 gr of proteins.And saturated fats are very very low.As it is fresh, not roasted bread, I imagine that a slice will approach the ration.It is a matter of weighing it.But it is a very interesting and balanced bread.

Already, the question is that my nutritionist, which is DB type 1 also by the way, it has told me that it must be integral, the more integral flour it has better.Because I also have to lose weight.And this does not seem to put anything.That's why it was my question.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/08/2020 7:07 p.m.

If it was not integral it is impossible to be 8 gr of fiber.Tell your nutritionist, you should know
My German toasted bread is totally integral (and bio, well in fact it is "demeter" that is the maximum rating in terms of ecological production - that also translates that it is very expensive!) And it has only 4 gr of fiber.It is toasted that it is different from yours.It weighs less, because of the water, that the natural and I can eat something else!

Surely your nutritionist buys it!

jldiazdel
12/08/2020 8:39 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Ahh something else is the amount that you can eat of that rich bread!
I go to toasted bread because I sat down more and takes longer to expire.
I only take bread (roasted) at food and dinner and only about 2 slices in each meal.The rest of my carbohydrates come from fruit and vegetables.
With fresh sliced ​​bread, it could take less and also pass dated.
But if you have someone at home with "pancreas" (you already understand me!) Then there is no problem.

You just have to control the amount of bread that one takes.That part is sometimes difficult!

jldiazdel
12/08/2020 9 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

You can also freeze it :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/08/2020 9:33 p.m.

anaisabel said:
you can also freeze it :)

I once frozen with Lidl Hogaza bread, 100% integral.And when I defrost it was not the same, it looks hard, I don't know others ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/08/2020 9:46 p.m.

Notice that in the ingredients you put integral flour and do not carry added strange things.In Spain, the regulations have already changed and now to be called Integral, they demand that it be a minimum of integral flour but until recently many carried refined and saved flour added and it is not the same.A good bread is just integral flour, water, yeast and salt.If it carries seeds or similar added is also fine.You always have to look at the ingredients because the industry uses many tricks to sell us as healthy things that carry a lot of shit.
And well anyway if you do not want to consume bread is not a necessary food, even if it has good ingredients is quite poor in nutrients and little satiating and has many hydrates that are not the best to lose weight.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/09/2020 10:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
Notice that in the ingredients you put integral flour and do not carry additional strange things.In Spain, the regulations have already changed and now to be called Integral, they demand that it be a minimum of integral flour but until recently many carried refined and saved flour added and it is not the same.A good bread is just integral flour, water, yeast and salt.If it carries seeds or similar added is also fine.You always have to look at the ingredients because the industry uses many tricks to sell us as healthy things that carry a lot of shit.
And well anyway if you do not want to consume bread is not a necessary food, even if it has good ingredients is quite poor in nutrients and little satiating and has many hydrates that are not the best to lose weight.

Yésica, barely as bread, at breakfast and little else, but like a few hydrates only 8 servings a day, if not how some hydrates at breakfast, I can't stand and give it hypos.He talked about the bread in the PQ photo does not put any whole wheat flour and also puts potato flakes and other things.Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/09/2020 10:42 a.m.

@meginer if it does not put integral flour in the ingredients is not integral.Always look at the ingredient list so they don't deceive you.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/09/2020 11:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
@meginer if it does not put integral flour in the ingredients is not integral.Always look at the ingredient list so they don't deceive you.

He does not put it, look at the photo that I have put up, but a partner of the forum commented that if he was more mother and with that amount of fiber, he had to be integral, but he doesn't put anything ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/09/2020 12:13 p.m.

Yesssica_a said:

I totally agree, that bread is a bomb of prohibited or toxic substances for us, that is everything but bread xD

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/09/2020 12:19 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.