{'en': 'Whole wheat bread', 'es': 'Pan integral'} Image

Whole wheat bread

meginer's profile photo   12/06/2020 1:20 p.m.

@meginer: Link
@JLDIAZDEL: Link

In case it serves you :)

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
12/09/2020 12:57 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

meginer said:
Yesssica_a said:
@meginer if it does not put integral flour in the ingredients is not integral.Always look at the ingredient list so they don't deceive you.

He does not put it, look at the photo that I have put up, but a partner of the forum commented that if he was more mother and with that amount of fiber, he had to be integral, but he does not put anything ...

>

I had not noticed right in the photo but if you put it, says "wheat flour", if it does not specify it is refined.That is why I have told you that you have to look in the ingredients "integral flour" (of the cereal that is), but that it says integral.If you don't say it is not integral.Until recently they let him call him integral bread if he had a % fiber that was often added in the form of a bran and not integral flour.Now that can no longer do it, if you put integral bread, it will have a minimum of integral flour.But you always have to look at ingredients to see exactly what it carries and in what percentages (if specified).The ingredients are always listed from highest to less quantity.

The same goes for other things.For example, if it carries something, it carries virgin or virgin olive oil, they don't only put olive oil because the virgin gives it added value and is always specified.If it does not put anything, it is virgin, it is olive oil but of the refining.When they put vegetable fat, it is always a refined seed oil, it is never olive oil, if they are specified.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/09/2020 3:58 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

yissica_a said:
meginer said:
yissica_a said:
yissica_a said:
@meginer if it does not put integral flour in the ingredients notIt is integral.Always look at the ingredient list so they don't deceive you.

He does not put it, look at the photo that I have put up, but a partner of the forum commented that if he was more mother and with that amount of fiber, he had to be integral, but he does not put anything ...

>

I had not noticed right in the photo but if you put it, says "wheat flour", if it does not specify it is refined.That is why I have told you that you have to look in the ingredients "integral flour" (of the cereal that is), but that it says integral.If you don't say it is not integral.Until recently they let him call him integral bread if he had a % fiber that was often added in the form of a bran and not integral flour.Now that can no longer do it, if you put integral bread, it will have a minimum of integral flour.But you always have to look at ingredients to see exactly what it carries and in what percentages (if specified).The ingredients are always listed from highest to less quantity.

The same goes for other things.For example, if it carries something, it carries virgin or virgin olive oil, they don't only put olive oil because the virgin gives it added value and is always specified.If it does not put anything, it is virgin, it is olive oil but of the refining.When they put vegetable fat, it is always a refined seed oil, it is never olive oil, if they are specified.

Yes, that seemed to me, in the end I bought a roasted bread from the Mercadona q puts integral as a percentage of 82 P one hundred, which I think you have put up, it is helped to complete rations if eg you do not feel like pasta or similar, I usually have breakfastBetween sem at work and I ask halftop from whole wheat bread, for weekends, we have a bakery and another option is to do it for the weekend.Because I have seen by.There, it does not convince me, or it is not integral or the percentage is very low.Another thing is in stores of these ecological, or online but I think I will get like this, because they also as little bread.Thank you all.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/09/2020 7:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello;) Let's see if I can help you as a nutritionist:
Wing time to choose an integral bread not fixed only in the front.Of the mold bread distrusts a bit ... its composition is not usually the best.A "fresh" to mold is preferable, for example in Mercadona there is a 100% integral round bread that can be cut in slices and freeze individually or in Carrefour there is also a 100% integral loaf with which the same can be done.

The composition (ingredients) must have more than 70% comprehensive (to contain little refined flour), monitor that it has few saturated fats (or trans fats such as palm oil) and also control the amount of salt.

It should be noted that Centeno does not mean integral, I see that confusion a lot in consultation.To be integral, you must put integral flour of "the corresponding cereal".

If you still have more doubts about nutritional labeling you can access the online workshop that I have on my website.An interactive workshop with videos and downloadable material that can be done by blocks and has a duration of about 2h that can be done to the desired rhythm.

I leave the link direct to the course, I have it with a discount if it is hired until January 1 :)
Link

I hope it has helped you

Alicia Torrejón
D-N Collegiate And00781

Tlf: 664110794 Link Style = "max-width: 300px;

Alicia_tc's profile photo
Alicia_tc
12/13/2020 1:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.