{'en': 'Debut', 'es': 'Debut'} Image

Debut

evayivan's profile photo   11/08/2019 6:54 p.m.

Hello everyone,

My name is Eva and my little Ivan, debuted in February of this year, he is 8 years old and his debut was very complicated, I enter 48 hours.

I would like to know if everyone is so thanks.

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/08/2019 6:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, well there is everything and well there are some very very complicated or ugly to speak.Diabetes is a visitor who enters without warning, and you can see everything.
Situations throughout life you will see countless, I am one of the people who do not hide anything and I always speak with love.
You will listen to many comments and many groups of people who believe they have a solution to everything and try to see diabetes things that are totally false with the terms they use, you will know them safe.
Be very careful with what you read because it is true that there are things that help but are nothing as they call them.
To bring diabetes well, you have to learn little very well everything that the portions are, then enter with the protein fat unit, to be able to control HC/insulin ratios very well, and know that no mechanism absolutely except that it practically beNuling HC taking nothing nothing will avoid knowing how to count well rations and the waiting times of insulin to take effect.
Your little girl will be a great warrior, and diabetes matures before, it is also true that the potatoes will have to learn to have a lot of patience, you will have many cases that you think because something is not taken if it is sure that it is in hiccups?You in time looking in her eyes, and it may be that you see that she is well in that she is well, always patience.
Normalize both diabetes and some intend?Well, I particularly think that it is not, when for example I do a background sporting test, nothing and no one prevents it, but it is not normal if I want to carry perfect control what I have to do because my fellow athletes do not have to do it,Some also go from carrying out quite acceptable control, but nothing and no one prevents us from dreaming, and when we reach the goal our illusion exceeds x 1000 that of any other person.
You never prevents him from doing anything when he grows up, let it fall, if you have to cry to make it apart from her, if you suffer when she continues to do something, suffer, but that she does not realize, and when she falls and gets up she will be hardBut you will see how your next madness (for you) will be more difficult to listen.
Come this road right now, simply training, training, training and training.
A big hug

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/08/2019 8:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much for your animated words, the truth is that we are having a very bad time, especially because your debut in UCI was a medical negligence.And the endocrine told us many debuted.Ivan had been diabetic for 2 months without knowing it clearly and at that time he took it 5 times to the pediatrician and far from doing a simple hair control, he gave him ventolin, antibiotics and I don't know what else, so and for much more this this is resultingharder and difficult that I lived so far

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/08/2019 9:13 p.m.

To my m diagnosed with 27 years and I also went to the doctor and m prescribed Almax :(
It is very normal to enter by emergencies, but it is not always the case.

Welcome to the forum !!!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/08/2019 9:57 p.m.

@evayivan that a pediatrician gives you antibiotic without knowing for sure the pathology, indicates a little the level of some medical ones that we have and although we are all human and we are wrong, taking some legal measure is the only way toTake your profession seriously.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/08/2019 10:37 p.m.

Sometimes diabetes warns with clear symptoms, but in children it is so fast that it does not give time to detect them.
My daughter debuted with 5 years and I realized on time., But I thought of a urine infection, so they made the strip fast, and from there, to the hospital.
The word debut for this I do not like anything, but indicates how quickly it is presented in children.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/09/2019 12:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Evayivan said:
Thank you very much for your animated words The truth is that we are having a very bad time, especially because your debut in ICU was a medical negligence.And the endocrine told us many debuted.Ivan had been diabetic for 2 months without knowing it clearly and at that time he took it 5 times to the pediatrician and far from doing a simple hair control, he gave him ventolin, antibiotics and I don't know what else, so and for much more this this is resultingHard and difficult that I lived so far

You can find everything, I had more than 34 years old, I was from Sept to July with symptoms and made me everything but glymia.
Don't look behind, please, I know it's screwed but try.
This does not have a back or end right now, formate little by little but without stopping, there are no miraculous devices, everything is based on formation.There are worse and less worse cases, the important thing is now to continue the way without stopping and that do not come out of feet.
They do not have complications if everything goes well, little by little it will go to better.
Come prepare a raincoat and sunglasses and advance on that road.
For now I have no complication, I do not live for diabetes but if I worry about going controlled, you cannot always go perfect, it is also certain for example that in life it has occurred for example to eat something without insulin, somethingSometimes common that forgets, you go with friends, a bar, a beer, nuts and it is needed insulin if or if, that thinking will be fixed, it is not worth it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/09/2019 3:58 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks for your words, I know that I have to throw for my little, baby and urine a lot and they ignored me.Little missing to be killed, do you can miss that?Forget?I'm thinking every day what I'm going to do ...

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/09/2019 4:16 p.m.

Of course it hurts if you already told them the symptoms.A simple blood glucose gives the diagnosis, or a strip of urine.
It would have to be immediate when parents say so clear symptoms.
But look forward, as @jconegar tells you, it's more practical.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/09/2019 8:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Thanks Regina, it is what I do, but we also have all the right of the world to pay Ivan everything that suffered apart from your diabetes I mean ketoacidosis, dehydration etc is easy to tell.He is my son is a child there is no right.There was 2 days in UCI plus 11 entered.In Agos to and September he returned and the doctors put the leg again with him.Anyway.

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/09/2019 8:56 p.m.

Cheer up.There are good days and others better.
I started with 7, I have 47. Hemo 5.8

jkrahe's profile photo
jkrahe
11/10/2019 1:32 p.m.

Thank you, little by little we have a lot to learn and in the end we will win this battle, I know sure.No one knows what my little one helps me, if I can I can much more.

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/10/2019 1:42 p.m.

hello!!!Much encouragement.My son this February also debuted with 6 years.I already saw some symptoms that seemed strange to me.Every day he pee in bed when he never in life or 2 years had ever picked up.I also observed that I was very hungry and thirst.I looked at children's diabetes and the 4 sternomas had 3. After a week watching, I took the pediatrician.The pediatrician before such evidence told her to make her breath and smelled acetone.I immediately made a capillary test and gave 500 !!!Direct to Emergency.The child went to the plant and did not have ketoacidosis and was hydrated.The pediatrician told me that I was very ready and that it was well because I realized.
It cost me a lot to overcome the trauma P.Q I was sorry for the child.With 6 years and have to be aware of the glycemia, what you eat, click 6 times a day, capillaries, juice at dawn by hypos, ...... In short, as in a foreign body you have to be pendinghis.The until recently did not notice hypoglycemia.I was 37 and playing as if such a thing.I already saw him pale and I went back but it's very hard.Children have to be children and have fallen a very hard burden.Then they comfort you by saying that they are responsible, more mature as if it had to be diabetic to be formal.
Then over time you get used to.You learn rations, waiting times but not every day are the same.It is the annoying of this disease.
There are many advances with stem cells and the same in 10 years is something not the cure but that makes the most bearable quality of life.Not being making decisions all day and thinking if you do sports I have to act like this or I do the other I have to do it in this way.
Time is normalizing everything and I am lucky that the child is very good.Do not put the food, capillary tests as if you do 15 a day, do not complain.That facilitates more but for that reason because it is so good to me more sorry.
A hug and you'll see how you are getting back.All for your child.That he does not see you sad that they are so rushed.

imelda's profile photo
imelda
11/11/2019 3:50 p.m.

Hi Imelda, thanks for your animals, it helps me a lot, I don't know if you read what I wrote, but I tell you, my little one was very bad and I took him to his pediatrician 4 times and 1 for emergencies for 3 months, well, well, heThey prescribed antibiotics, ventolin etc when he told them that he drink a lot and urinated a lot until one day I stop walking.Right to the ICU with dehydrated ketoacidosis ... and all because of them I am not sad, I am very angry, I feel angry, helpless, his pediatrician went to see it clearly he had to make sure he would come forward.This is very difficult to overcome, ..... With respect to my little one it is an angel to the same as yours eats everything I give and his attitude and his smile is what makes me stronger.

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/11/2019 4:10 p.m.

jconegar said:
hello, well there is everything and well there are some very very complicated or ugly to put it so.Diabetes is a visitor who enters without warning, and you can see everything.
Situations throughout life you will see countless, I am one of the people who do not hide anything and I always speak with love.
You will listen to many comments and many groups of people who believe they have a solution to everything and try to see diabetes things that are totally false with the terms they use, you will know them safe.
Be very careful with what you read because it is true that there are things that help but are nothing as they call them.
To bring diabetes well, you have to learn little very well everything that the portions are, then enter with the protein fat unit, to be able to control HC/insulin ratios very well, and know that no mechanism absolutely except that it practically beNuling HC taking nothing nothing will avoid knowing how to count well rations and the waiting times of insulin to take effect.
Your little girl will be a great warrior, and diabetes matures before, it is also true that the potatoes will have to learn to have a lot of patience, you will have many cases that you think because something is not taken if it is sure that it is in hiccups?You in time looking in her eyes, and it may be that you see that she is well in that she is well, always patience.
Normalize both diabetes and some intend?Well, I particularly think that it is not, when for example I do a background sporting test, nothing and no one prevents it, but it is not normal if I want to carry perfect control what I have to do because my fellow athletes do not have to do it,Some also go from carrying out quite acceptable control, but nothing and no one prevents us from dreaming, and when we reach the goal our illusion exceeds x 1000 that of any other person.
You never prevents him from doing anything when he grows up, let it fall, if you have to cry to make it apart from her, if you suffer when she continues to do something, suffer, but that she does not realize, and when she falls and gets up she will be hardBut you will see how your next madness (for you) will be more difficult to listen.
Come this road right now, simply training, training, training and training.
A big hug

Bravo!!!!!!Great, accurate, waters.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
11/12/2019 1:36 p.m.

Hi Eva, I understand you perfectly, unfortunately it is not an isolated case, neither the first nor the last one, especially the rage it gives when you know that with a sufficient capillary sample that is done even in pharmacies it is enough to go to the Emergency...

Pepeluis77's profile photo
Pepeluis77
11/12/2019 3:17 p.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

Hi Pepeluis, thanks to you and to all who forms this forum, we miss the new words like yours and above all understand what we are happening.It is very difficult for me to assimilate because I took it to the doctor I thought I was taking good careWe have to throw anyway.

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/12/2019 3:31 p.m.

Do not punish yourself, don't feel guilty we are not doctors, I didn't know what happened to my child, I didn't even suspect.The crime The error is one of the doctors who had to touch the title in the Tombola.

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/12/2019 3:35 p.m.

In Pediatrics they still have a hard time thinking about diabetes.But they should have a very clear protocol as soon as parents comment on urine symptoms.A simple strip.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/12/2019 6:41 p.m.

I would give anything, the life that I have left because I touched the worst illness in the world to me and that my little one was fine.

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/12/2019 9:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.