{'en': 'Debut', 'es': 'Debut'} Image

Debut

evayivan's profile photo   11/08/2019 6:54 p.m.

evayivan said:
would give anything, the life that I have left because I touched the worst illness in the world to me and that my little one was fine.

It is typical to hear that of all parents, and it is totally understandable.
Now we turn to the tortilla, your son is now small, when he grows up if he hears you say that how do you think he would feel?I would say nothing !!!!
You may think that I am hard to say that, but I speak to you as a person with more than 34 years diabetes, with a control from the beginning with pork insulin and glass syringes.
Please pay attention to me, ask, read, learn, format to make your little one all your knowledge as it grows, that is the important thing.
Come on, do not please, and it is normal that you are but this bump must get out of it, enter this road that does not see the end, put solar panels to the car so as not to run out of gas and fight !!!!
Vengaaaa !!!!Let's see if I'm going to have to count jokes that I assure you are really bad !!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/12/2019 11:08 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello Jconegar, thanks for your words, thanks for the mood you give me, I don't know if it will be normal or not that this way, but it costs me a lot of work to assimilate it, I am much better than I was, I will tell you that I cost me 3 monthsClicking it, I couldn't do that, for me it was as if it was obliged to harm her, less badly than I understood that her life depends on it.I'm very slow.On the other hand I understand that in your time it was much worse and even on top of making mixtures I do not think I could with that and the worst insulin from animals less bad than we advance.

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/13/2019 12:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Evayivan, give your times with your best days and worse days as we all have, but above all that your child (I don't know what years) does not see you discouraged at any time.If my son has taught me something (he has just turned 5) is how strong and matureAnd a lot of encouragement.

Pepeluis77's profile photo
Pepeluis77
11/14/2019 10:05 a.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

Hi Pepeluis, I am shattered, it is true, but to my little one that he is 8 years old, I raise him singing, telling him jokes etc, so that his 3 punctures of breakfast are more bearable, and good as you say there are very good and very bad days.Many times my pulse trembles and he tells me, a crowded one that although it hurts a little nothing happens, he leaves me speechless ...... We are a great team and we will win this game together.

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/14/2019 10:27 a.m.

Hello, I would like you to help me, I need to know if I can, I have the right to request health personnel for school.I have a problem with its tutoring a little, and the consequences are 200 and 300 of glucose, this happens because about 1 it starts to go down very fast and he scares and eats cookies up to 5. I already went twice to talk toShe and we continue the same says that he eats hidden and that is not true at 1 is in class, what can I do?I know that an option is to take off the cookies and give them to the teacher, but I do not have a hypo that attends it.

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/14/2019 3:20 p.m.

Where are I from?In our school (public of the Community of Madrid) fortunately we already had a nurse (completeI had nursing.

As they were almost at the end of the course, they ordered him from the administration that corresponds to him, that he also had to attend to the other girl (prior request from the parents of health personnel) because for just over a month he was not going to give time, nor anyNurse was going to want the square for just over a month, so we shared a nurse during this time (we had the poor dizzy).

At the beginning of this course in September they already have a nurse and each school has their own, so I imagine you have every right to request it.

In my opinion apart from diabetes, all schools with minors should have the figure of a nurse as well as they have a professor of religion, physical education ....

I hope you get it.

Pepeluis77's profile photo
Pepeluis77
11/14/2019 3:48 p.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

I am very happy to get nurses in schools.
I had to change the work shift to be able to attend to my daughter, and I was lucky, because I know mothers who stopped working.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/14/2019 4:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much Pepeluis I, of course, I will try and that I will have to go 5 hours of school with him.We are Galleguiiños, Coruña

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/14/2019 4:43 p.m.

Hello, Evayivan, I just read this thread.I hope you go better.I don't usually write, but I just wanted to tell you that I identify a lot with you and how bad you are happening, and I know other people who have also cost them a lot to assume the diabetes of their little son.I was lucky, my 9 -year -old daughter's pediatrician immediately identified that she was diabetes, and just had a week peed.Even so, she was admitted for two weeks in a hospital, and they did not discharge her until she knew how to puncture alone, which she has been doing for three years and that I have never done.Even so, I have not been able to pronounce the word diabetes for at least twelve months, of the trauma that supposed me.As you say, always giving the girl a good face and smiling and leading a life without changes.But I know from people who have taken up to two years to normalize and accept the situation.I thought it would not happen to me, but the day arrives, really, and diabetes becomes one of the family, with their hobbies and needs, like everyone else!I wanted to give you many spirits, it is not uncommon for you to have a bad time, with that of things you have to worry about, do not worry too.Your child is fine and together you will go ahead!

ClaraSweet's profile photo
ClaraSweet
11/19/2019 6:58 p.m.

Hi Clara, I don't know how to thank you for your words, if I am having a very bad time I am very slow, I try not to notice the only objective that Ivan or feels it or notice it, and well I am getting it.Ivan his endocrine does not let him prick until he was 10 years old, I have a lot to have to do it and I do not get used to it, but it is clear of course.

evayivan's profile photo
evayivan
11/19/2019 7:16 p.m.

Of course, you'll see.In Madrid, in the Association of Diabetics there are groups of parents that remain to share experiences and find support at this difficult time, and surely in other provinces there will be something similar as well.Look to see in your city.Many encouragement

ClaraSweet's profile photo
ClaraSweet
11/24/2019 10:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.