{'en': 'Very lost', 'es': 'Muy perdida'} Image

Very lost

isabelbota's profile photo   01/04/2021 9:57 p.m.

Well you will see Ruthbia.Tonight at 3 I woke up the sensor for low glucose, 69, I took a candy that I had on the bedside table and fell asleep and at 5 again the same.
During the day I had given me a couple of TB notices.
Conclusion, that I was clicking 6 and today I have punctured 4. The fact is that if I do not sulked I move in values ​​that I think they are high, from 110 up.But maybe I need to prick very little, but something yes.
A question, what is good to eat when glucose is low?
And yes, the truth is that except the breakfast peak, which I can't avoid, the rest I am going very well.The sensor tells me that an estimated A1C of 5.8.
Let's see if I find the fair point of slow insulin.
Many thanks for everything.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/12/2021 4:16 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota

I think you are on the right track.The first thing is to adjust slow insulin.And I think you will soon get it.You can go from 6 to 5 or 4 units of slow and wait three consecutive nights.It is good to wait a few days before changing.Keep in mind that as the honeymoon is exhausted, you will have to adjust the slow one.If you get up three days high, and lay down well of glucose, it is the indicator to start climbing the slow.

Upload the glucose the most effective and fast is a juice.I have on the table one of apple, because it has exactly a ration of carbohydrates.Sometimes I take only half and it's enough.Look at the juice leaflet that you choose so you know what you have to take.

Remember when you have more time and have the visit with the endocrine, in our case it is very important to check the eyes to check the status of the retina once every twelve months and visit the dentist regularly.Oral health is very important.And as we take sugar/juices from time to time it is important to rinse well if the mouth is possible.By the way, in theory, you should visit the endocrine every three months.The other are annual reviews.

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/12/2021 5:04 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jdiazdel

Thanks for the information.
The view were recently reviewed because when I went down at normal levels I see blurry and when I had been like this for several days, my doctor insisted that he was emergency.Total, I spent Christmas morning.They made me an eye, they took the tension and everything was ok.They told me that the lens had adapted to high levels little by little, and now with the descent (he thinks that of an average of 420 mg in a week he was in 120/130) would take time.In fact I still do not see well.
To the dentist, as I have periodontitis I go every 6 months for periodontal cleaning plus what arises.
The endocrine does not depend on me, to see if they call me.
You are all very convinced that I am Lada.My doctor is convinced that I am 2. I am curious, to see what the endo tells me (although according to my doctor he will not tell me anything new, I hope it is not so)
Today by the way, with the 4 units of Abasaglar I have not had notices of low glucose and all very well (except for the famous breakfast peak).Let's see if I am regulated with that until the endocrine sees me.

I said, thanks for the support.

isabelbota
01/12/2021 11:01 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello everyone.
The endocrine has already seen me.This, unlike my doctor, is convinced that I am ladDown from 15.9 to 7.6 in two months !!
It has connected to freestyle (the best investment I have made) and says that everything is great.And finally !!!, although for April, the antibody analytics and peptide have sent me c.And we will leave doubts.
Although at the moment, the treatment I follow is doing very well (5 A abasaglar and metformin 1-1/2-1/2).The sensor (which goes down, I know) tells me glycosilada of 5.3!.It will not be so much but it is a good sign.
I am eating well (although the endocrine does not believe me).I have legumes, pasta, fish and some flesh and I don't go up much, except, as I told you, at breakfast.
I know that I have abused my whole life of sweets, I consider myself addicted to sugar, although I have always controlled the weight, so I think everything is possible, that it is 2 or 1 on honeymoon.
The fact is that I am very happy because it will finally be known.
Thank you all for encouraging me to insist with the endocrine.
When one is lost, support is priceless.

isabelbota
02/10/2021 2:32 p.m.

@isabelbota

Great that you have it more controlled and you are already learning what you have to eat

They are very good news

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/10/2021 7:31 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

How much I am already controlled.Learning to eat is fundamental.

Clau's profile photo
Clau
02/10/2021 7:36 p.m.

Diabetes Lada 1 desde 2018
Toujeo 16 U
Fiasp según conteo de CH
HG 6.5%
Freestyle

"I have dropped from 15.9 to 7.6 in two months !!"
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/10/2021 8:03 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Thanks guys !!😘

isabelbota
02/10/2021 10:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.