{'en': 'Diabetes and Ron Barceló', 'es': 'Diabetes y Ron Barceló'} Image

Diabetes and Ron Barceló

cpesss's profile photo   01/02/2021 12:26 a.m.

@Ginebra with gas with gas is horrible, I tried it once and said never again.
The worst of the hospitality industry is that when they buy Coca Cola, the brand forces them to buy orange fanta and sugar -free lemon, but they gossip me that they resell it to supermarkets and others, so it is so difficult to find zero drinks in hospitality.

In 8 years Tónica Zero at a wedding and in a bar in my neighborhood and because the owner was to the super to buy for me the tonic.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/18/2023 10:52 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have proven that cava, dry white wine, a glass of red wine, brandy ... does not climb me.I'm not from Cubatas, I don't like them.
I like beer especially in fresh summer with him.Heat but I can only take a botellin and putting something fast, more than one, I get a lot and it costs that I get down, summer red with homemade I can take two and do not get on either.I had a table with alcoholic beverages and the grams of HC, to see if I find it and put it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/18/2023 11:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Link =" Max-Width: 300px;

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/18/2023 11:26 a.m.

The distillate table does not meet right now

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/18/2023 11:28 a.m.

There is a beer in Mercadona, the soft Steinburg, which has 1.45 grams of carbohydrates per 100ml.
That is less than 5 grams the can.
That does not rise much either.
They have told me that American beers usually have few carbohydrates but it is very difficult to find any of them.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/18/2023 12:14 p.m.

A discovery for me on Amazon has been to find the Schweeppes Limón Zero, I had not seen it anywhere and in summer (the normal) was the very cool cane.The truth is that the taste has not disappointed me.
And the one I love is the Pepsi Max Lima ... I encourage you to try it!

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/18/2023 12:16 p.m.

@Ruthbia I thank you for the advice and I will look for the tonic you indicate.Sporadically I can take something different, hehehe

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/18/2023 2:02 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

@Sandman I will try the beer you say from Mercadona.It does not take a ...

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/18/2023 2:07 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@Cassie I like those of Fanta and also the trine.Le Aquarius is not bad, but the salts retain and I already retain alone :)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/18/2023 3:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

carussa said:
@sandman I will try the beer you say from Mercadona.It does not take me a ...

Let's see, it's not that it is very good, but to kill the bug enough (how I miss the Alhambra 1925!)

I usually take one while preparing dinner and does not upload the glucose more than 10-15.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/18/2023 4:18 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@tars the gin with gas with gas is horrible, I tried it once and said that never again.
The worst of the hospitality industry is that when they buy Coca Cola, the brand forces them to buy orange fanta and sugar -free lemon, but they gossip me that they resell it to supermarkets and others, so it is so difficult to find zero drinks in hospitality.

In 8 years Tónica Zero at a wedding and in a bar in my neighborhood and because the owner was to the super to buy for me the tonic.

What are the tastes !!!To me the water with gas with the gin I love hahaha

It is that Tonic Zero is usually not anywhere.At my wedding I asked to buy it for the open bar

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/18/2023 4:25 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Joerrr ... I'm going to have to try it to comment ... jijiji

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/18/2023 5:02 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Hello everyone!
I have been diabetics for only 8 years and for me the social departure theme has become a pseudo drama.I explain myself.
In my group of friends you usually drink a lot of beer which I left for the wine (white or red) for hydrates.Sometimes I feel like one and I take a fifth (200cl) but depending on how the stomach is an insulin unit or not and there is the topic D always ...
The problem of drinking wine is that when they wear three rounds I am not going to take three wines because I finish with a chestnut that I don't even tell you.So I have added the lifelong soda to almost everything making it "summer red" of Blanca.That is, the reduction with soda and that's it.Now those who are to ruin a good wine and blabla come.It is true, but to the penalties, you stab!that my grandmother said ;-)
The Añejo rum carries if and do put what it puts in the diabetes table, to elaborate it is added cane sugar.If you try it, it's only sweeter than whiskey or gin.
As for Gintonic, in Mercadona there is always Tonica Zero.I have even gone to buy the Super and taken to a bar to make me a Gintonic.
Lately I have been looking for information about alcohol without alcohol, has someone tried 0%tank?
Does it carry hydrates?
I have also discovered online a house that makes without alcohol, but compensate for this with sugar, it is called Leyre’s;The price is raised € 25 the bottle, which has stopped me to buy it, does anyone yes?
I know that the easiest would be to drink water or soft drinks, but as always in these cases when you want to take something you do not take at home, or at least it happens to me.

Lakarme's profile photo
Lakarme
01/22/2023 10:59 a.m.

I have caught the point, yesterday blood glucose of 128, I open the beer bottle and I inject 4 UDS of Novorapid, take 2 medium at noon and with 4 units I do not pass 140, and I remain perfect with average now of the average of the100% in the range.The problem of alcohol is that when the liver processes it, it makes it sugar and send a little to the heart and a little to the brain and the remaining if there is no insulin creates a blood hyperglycemia depending on the alcohol you drink, beer carries little alcoholBut it has a very high glycemic index to be made from cereals

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/22/2023 12:44 p.m.

@Lakar me, tell your friends that when you add soda to the wine it is not to ruin it ... if not to add degrees to the soda

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/22/2023 1:31 p.m.

At the time I changed to the white rum because in many golden rums the color is achieved by adding molasses, which you know, so you cannot trust the 0 g of sugar from the boards.

JoseGHJ's profile photo
JoseGHJ
01/22/2023 2:06 p.m.

He came with a lifelong soda.The menu of the day, no hydrates.
I discovered this summer this brand without hydrates, it is rich.I ask for it directly to Bodega.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/22/2023 2:24 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
lifelong soda wine.The menu of the day, no hydrates.
I discovered this summer this brand without hydrates, it is rich.I ask for it directly to Bodega.

How do you know that it has no hydrates?Where do you put it?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/22/2023 6:40 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Yesterday I tried Mercadona beer that I recommend @sandman and I liked it.Of acceptable flavor and the blood glucose rose me very much.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/22/2023 9:30 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

I would tell you that care with alcohol.
It is a toxic and when the liver enters the liver focuses on alcohol and forgets the rest.
That is why you can give you a hiccup if you have put insulin, the liver will not throw glucose into the blood.
One day he listened to an acquaintance who said that distilled drinks lowered his glucose, that he could take what he wanted ...... later it cost him enough to overcome a low sugar down in one of his "parties"
Take it into account.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
01/23/2023 1 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.