Correct?

Anaisabel's profile photo   02/11/2021 4:48 p.m.

Hello
It doesn't happen to me very often, but I have this doubt right now, to see how you do.
I have eaten a meal that I do not usually eat and at the time I was in 244 uploading and at two stable 264 hours.You correct, when?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/11/2021 4:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I correct from 170 with the arrow up, it happens to me when it does not calculate well or with fat.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/11/2021 6:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia but you don't wait a while since you have put the insulin dose?

Anaisabel
02/11/2021 6:34 p.m.

At the time, what was already high, should I correct?

Anaisabel
02/11/2021 6:36 p.m.

I look new in this, but m makes it fear that I give me a low

Anaisabel
02/11/2021 6:38 p.m.

I like Ruth.If you now have 264, according to your ratio, correct and that's it.Be attentive and if you see that you have happened a little, eat something in a few hours.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/11/2021 7:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

If at 240 there I had to have corrected. No?

Anaisabel
02/11/2021 7:33 p.m.

I hope to correct 2h, I know that it is when I am not going to have surprises ... Sometimes the food rises faster than the insulin comes into action and then a double rebound I see more dangerous than to endure 1h that climb

marine's profile photo
marine
02/11/2021 7:53 p.m.

That is what I mean, @marine.Today I have waited two and a half hours and I have put insulin and now before dinner 75 in Free and 82 in glucometer.A little fair, but well.
Another day, I will correct me before, thanks for helping me :)

Anaisabel
02/11/2021 9:23 p.m.

Something I do not do well since before carrying the sensor, I have the eighth, my hemo was 6.5 and now the result in analytics is 7.

Anaisabel
02/11/2021 9:26 p.m.

I am that more or less always as the same and as I carry a low diet in hydrates, I do not usually have peaks, the day I like a plate of rice or something that contains more hydrates than normal, I upload the initial rapid and then I goCorrecting if necessary, I try not to be above 170.I guess each teacher has their booklet and nobody better than you knows their own body.Before using the freestyle I used to have the hemo between 6.1 and 6.5, now I have it in 5.7 but it is also true that as I am trying to get pregnant, I take care of myself.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/11/2021 11:12 p.m.

Yes, it's the best, eat few hydrates.
Today I have eaten pasta that last year I will have done it at most 5 times ... and I am badly calculated, seen what was seen

Anaisabel
02/11/2021 11:29 p.m.

Well, nothing happens either, one day is a day @anaisabel
I carry a low diet in hydrates but I give my tributes, like everyone else and the day that as Japanese, for example, that it crazy, it is a roller coaster, but from time to time you have to let go of the mane a little hahaha

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/11/2021 11:32 p.m.

I try not to pass from 170, so if I see the arrow climbing I already know myself and I know that if I did not correct with 2 units I will see a great 240. If calculation well, the food does not make me peak.
At breakfast no, if I don't expect the 50 min to ingest food, I know that insulin takes almost 2 hours to start acting so when I corrected, I have caused a hypo.
Not as paste or rice or red meat or lamb, now either cheeses .... These meals force me to correct at least 2 times.My only whim is pizza once every 6 weeks.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/12/2021 9:39 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

We correct 0.5 in 0.5 or 1 in 1 the insulin units in case and depending on whether it is at the time or at 2 hours.

evacf's profile photo
evacf
02/12/2021 3:54 p.m.

@Anaisabel, you should not correct before 3 hours of the last dose of rapida

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
02/14/2021 2:50 p.m.

This is how I have always done it, @vanessa30 .... my doubts when reading opinions and experiences.
Thank you

Anaisabel
02/14/2021 2:54 p.m.

@Anaisabel, so that's right and how it should be.You already do it right
You're welcome 😊

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
02/14/2021 3:46 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I try not to pass from 170, so if I see the arrow climbing I already know myself and I know that if I do not correct with 2 units I will see a great 240. If calculation well, the foodIt doesn't make me peak.
At breakfast no, if I don't expect the 50 min to ingest food, I know that insulin takes almost 2 hours to start acting so when I corrected, I have caused a hypo.
Not as paste or rice or red meat or lamb, now either cheeses .... These meals force me to correct at least 2 times.My only whim is pizza once every 6 weeks.

Hello, is it great to not get from 170, and without a pump, in the low diet in HC you do not eat bread or legume?It is that I only with bread, vegetables, iron fish for elampo and a fruit I already have peaks after the minimum food of 200, and then I correct myself, but of course I think it can be the toujeo?Can you tell me something?Funny
Novorapid and Toujeo
Freestyle for 6 months
HB glycosilada 7

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
02/16/2021 10:52 a.m.

Hi @nuriapal14 actually as almost everything.Bread only at breakfast and legumes one day a week, or chickpeas or white beans, the lentils I have banished because they upload a lot.
Normally I wear 4-5uds novorapid but as a legume I wear one more and I see if it makes me more at the hour and a half.
I do not make a low diet in HC, always as more or less the same:
📌desayuno: 4 integral biscots with jugs without sugar and coffee are soybeans (2.5r)
📌 Combia: vegetable or legume, some protein, fruit and a coffee with a small soy (3R)
📌Cena: Salad, little cheese, sometimes stuffed but little that the fat rises at 3:00, fruit and a skimmed yogurt sweeten that the body could somewhat sweet (3-4r)
Depending on the day I have to put 2 units of fast before bed.Hormones wreak havoc.

Not lunch or merpos, I try to exercise every day, although now I am half leaving to lower muscle and lose weight.
I will also go to a nutritionist because I have 12 kgy left over I can't get out of weight.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/16/2021 12:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.