{'en': 'Diabetes 1 and Coronavirus should we worry?', 'es': 'Diabetes 1 y Coronavirus ¿Deberíamos preocuparnos?'} Image

Diabetes 1 and Coronavirus should we worry?

Valeria Gailard's profile photo   03/17/2020 3:26 a.m.

From what I could find out, the coronavirus affects angiotensin receptors 2. This may vary glycemic indices.When injecting insulin can produce sudden and severe hypoglycemia.Hence the DBT 1 are risk factor.Greetings.Federico Villena

fhvillena's profile photo
fhvillena
03/29/2020 11:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@fhvillena.Hypoglycemia?
They have always told us that viruses and infections were going to shoot glycemia!

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/30/2020 1:10 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

It is what they told me ...

fhvillena
03/30/2020 8:55 p.m.

Welcome @solaria, now to take care that the thing is more or less stable here.Let's see if we get these fantastic health professionals to save more older people and decrease in data.

As I listen to the media and others, I think that we have well controlled glycemia values, our body must behave like that of a healthy person.Another thing will be that if they medicate us for the coronavirus, our insulin values ​​and parameters are altered.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2020 10:31 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

As doctors have told me if it is well controlled there should be no previous problem.The problem arises later, since any infection can decomperate sugar levels, and that indirectly weakens you.

It happens to me when I cold or with a flu (with flu only a couple of times), sugar levels upload to me and I find it difficult to lower it ... although what @fhvillena commented has turned to me ...Could it be in this specific case upside down?!

JUAN DAVID 's profile photo
JUAN DAVID
04/05/2020 9:16 p.m.

Well, now I am consulted with the director of a contagious infectious disease hospital, so when I have the answer I tell them.

fhvillena
04/06/2020 12:20 a.m.

Well, I have been recommended not to go under any circumstances.My area is one of the most affected in the city and my doctor's advice is to avoid leaving.The issue of masks is that they do not protect, they are to avoid spreading, so I've been held for 24 days.I had a sensor, but I have returned to the strips, I am very controlled now, the truth.I hope you are all right.All the best

Rozio Tornado's profile photo
Rozio Tornado
04/06/2020 12:44 a.m.

There is a lot of information disparate to trust.In addition to false data.
Common sense should prevail.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/10/2020 11:30 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good in all media that give reliable medical information, those who have risks with the coronavirus are the diabetics that are in a large risk group, and that when all doctors debut they said that you can make a normal life, a good uuuffer as I could readDecompenses glucose levels and that weakens the immune system to whether the better you will protect as better and luck and luck

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/13/2020 11:49 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.