{'en': 'Can you give me a homemade pizza recipe?', 'es': '¿Me dais una receta de pizza casera?'} Image

Can you give me a homemade pizza recipe?

elisa74's profile photo   03/11/2021 6:12 p.m.

Tomorrow he will make 14 days that my son debuted, the truth is that he is making him phenomenal.

What is costing the most is the issue of food but does not complain and eats what touches him.

I would like to reward him for all his effort and make him a homemade pizza that can eat, I know that it is not the healthiest but it is something punctual and I know that he will encourage him a lot.

I have bought comprehensive flour, spelled flour ... but not proportions, if someone could give me a cable I would appreciate it !!!

Greetings,

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/11/2021 6:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The best thing is that weighs the flour that you are going to put and look in the flour package The carbohydrates is 100 gr and make the calculation more/less.

Then you will have to count the rest of the products that you put on top, although that is usually fat and proteins.But consider that depending on the filling carbohydrates can enter faster or slower.There are pizzas that take a long time to digest.I do not recommend that you do it for dinner!Better for food.

I can't give you any specific recipe!Only that the amount of flour and that you take into account the filling, because the fat greatly delays the digestion of the pizza.

Enjoy it !!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/11/2021 6:53 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Ah what you can always do is reduce the amount of flour and put oats (q has less carbohydrates) and almond flour.And try proportions for the dough to be similar to that of a pizza!

jldiazdel
03/11/2021 6:59 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@Elisa74, at first we all complicate life, but over time and when you dominate insulin, you will see that you can eat the pizza that you always liked.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/11/2021 8:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi @Elisa74, it seems to me a great idea sure you love.I spend the recipe we make in my house, we use normal flour and it is very good sure that with the flours you have bought it is equally good and I do not think it varies the grams.

Ingredients:
- 450 g Harina (you can vary)
- 1 glass of water
- Olive oil
- 15g fresh yeast

1º Heat the water in the microwave (40s so that it is warm), dissolve the yeast in it.
2nd in a source put the above and incorporate the flour, circling with a large fork.When you can no longer handle, put your hands (oil smear) to knead well, (the dough does not have to stick to your hands), put it on the countertop to work it well.
3º Leave it in a source covered with a rag until double its size (1h).
4th Stretch the dough with the roller and put it on the oven grid with a baking paper.
5th Put the desired ingredients.
6th Preheat the oven to 200º.
7th put it at 200º with lower heat 15min and then 10min with upper and lower heat.

Recommendations:
-I recommend that you put 300g of flour because as depending on the dough asks more or less and you add little by little until you stick to you but do not have it hard.You have to work the dough.
- We normally do it with: fried tomato, cheese, tuna, can mushrooms, black olives, oregano, onion, bacon, ham taquitos, anchovies and natural tomato (if we miss any nothing happens because it is equally rich hehe)

You will tell me if you test the

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
03/11/2021 9:25 p.m.

Thank you so much !!!How good the pizza !!!As I have the Thermomix I can do the dough there, I will try the whole flour to see how I feel ... yes, I had thought to make it to eat, because I now have it to the poor of the Indian bunny and I pass the freestyle appHalf an hour to see how it feels a meal or another, it is up to my hahaha bun, so if I give it to dinner it is more complicated to take measures if it is late ... I will tell you to see how the invention is going!!!

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/11/2021 10:35 p.m.

I do not like to cook, so with a slice of mold bread, tomato sauce, cheese, olives, anchovies or mussels and oregano .. and to the micro a minute ... a square minipizza comes out ..
If they can put four at the same time.
I am very disaster.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/12/2021 3:19 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I spend a very low hydrates.The dough is not like the normal but it is very good and when you do not want to complicate with the hydrates it is very good.

Base:
2 chicken pecs
2 eggs
A little salt

The crushes everything in a food processor, extend the dough on a baking sheet with a baking paper and put it 180º until you see that it has set a little.You take it out and put the ingredients of the pizza and again in the oven as a normal pizza.I put it in the lower part of the oven to do the dough well and depending on my oven.

I usually put some vegetables (onion, pepper, mushrooms) to be a complete dish since the base is all protein.And then something that tastes like some pieces of beicon and of course cheese.

Another variant is the same but with tuna instead of chicken (here the amounts do not know how to tell you but that there is a texture like chicken or looks for recipe on the Internet that there are several).It is also very good but in this case you do not put salt that the tuna already carries.You can also try other canned fish or frescoes such as hake that is a very neutral or salmon flavor.It is also a good way to give you fish without you find out.Tuna do not abuse much that has quite mercury and in children it is not recommended, better other fish.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
03/12/2021 8:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

A healthy pizza full of proteins !!
Very good recipe
I don't know if Elisa's son will like it!
Everything is to try

jldiazdel
03/12/2021 1:31 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

elisa74 said:
Thank you very much !!!How good the pizza !!!As I have the Thermomix I can do the dough there, I will try the whole flour to see how I feel ... yes, I had thought to make it to eat, because I now have it to the poor of the Indian bunny and I pass the freestyle appHalf an hour to see how it feels a meal or another, it is up to my hahaha bun, so if I give it to dinner it is more complicated to take measures if it is late ... I will tell you to see how the invention is going!!!

Thank you very much: Smile :, I thermomix I do not have, but I am kneading and the truth is that I always do it by hand, I suppose it will give the same to use the Themo, that does keep in mind the trying with 300g and adding until you see itThat is the manageable dough, that does not stick and is not hard.If you check that it raises a lot for the next one to click the insulin 10 or 15 min before the beak is flatter.You will tell us how the pizza looks and how it feels with integral flour

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
03/12/2021 4:29 p.m.

As a normal pizza and as I see that the blood glucose rises in the sensor I put more insulin.But I am going to try the chicken although the proteins rise a lot of blood glucose.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/12/2021 8:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much for the ideas and variants, I keep them for another day, at the moment I will make a basic pizza (natural crushed tomato, ham and mozzarella) and in the end I will do it with integral spelled flour that I have read that I have read that it is better, let's see how he feels ..

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/12/2021 10:44 p.m.

You will tell us!

The tomato if it is enough you will have to tell.In my case I tell two beautiful natural tomatoes like a ration, but sometimes I stay short and other times it happened to me.It may be for other things than with tomato.They are very slow carbohydrates.According to my book, a 200 gr tomato is equivalent to half a ration, and recommends not even counting carbohydrates if it is below that weight.

The important thing is that the enjoyment of the pizza and that does not feel guilty (or you) if you have to make corrections.That is totally normal.Ah, it is better that you fall short of insulin that on the contrary.You have to avoid hypos.

All the best

jldiazdel
03/13/2021 noon

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

ruthbia said:
I as a normal pizza and as I see that the blood glucose rises in the sensor I put more insulin.But I am going to try the chicken although the proteins rise a lot of blood glucose.

The chicken also uploads something hours later but with another dose of insulin it is fixed.If I do nothing I can reach 180-200 but with a dose at 3 hours more or less solved.Of course at least the climb after eating it is like any low car food, with a little fast it is controlled.The increase in proteins already depends on how it affects you, chicken to me is what goes up the most hours later.It is not the best for the night for the second dose but to eat with being a bit pending of the free to see when the climb begins it is controlled well.
Anyway much more controllable than normal and much less insulin, so the error is lower in case of making mistakes.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
03/15/2021 8:46 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Hello, well, I tell you what happened yesterday with the famous pizza ... I made the dough with a recipe that I found of spelled flour for Thermomix and the dough came out fatal, I had no fresh yeast (I always do them with that) andI put on the dust of Mercadona, he did not lift anything, and when I put it in the oven he became very hard, so directly at the garbage ... I knew me fatal because I had already told my son that he was doing a pizza, soThat, we risked and ended... surprise, the maximum that glycemia rose to him was 175 at the hour and a half of finishing and there and down, I know that it is in the limit of the 180 but I expected me to climb him much more, I also goA little lost even with the issue of values, I mean, I do not know if because I do not go from 180 I must be happy or actually the ideal would not go from 140 to 2 hours of eating (for saying something) I do not know ifI explain myself ... that is, the range that the endocrine told me to be is between 80-180.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/15/2021 10:25 p.m.

@Elisa74
That range is fine.It seems that that amount of pizza (the pizza must have the amount of carbohydrates per 100 gr) with that insulin is going well.
The important thing is not to be high time and that at two or three hours it approaches as much as possible to be between 100-120, more or less.

jldiazdel
03/16/2021 7:51 a.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Well, I had dinner yesterday and a few strawberries.Disaster as always.
7 units + 3 units at 2 hours and I have dawned in 208 and Free tells me that I have been like this all night because the correction of 3 was like water.

I always say ever more pizza for dinner but in the end I fall every 6 weeks to give my boy a whim.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/16/2021 11:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia have you tried to do it with integral flour or spelled dough?Let's see if I get good to next and see how I feel and comment ...

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/16/2021 11:59 p.m.

If I have also had very bad experiences and I have left it completely.Well those of food already carry a lot without trying any.

I sometimes bought a frozen bio pizza of vegetables, which is very well made the truth.I put it in the oven and in 12 m made.And has the composition of carbohydrates and thus calculate the portions.Well still with that I usually make mistakes!And in the end there are many carbohydrates.Even if the truth from time to time ..,

jldiazdel
03/17/2021 1:14 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

What anger that would not come out.As you have been commenting on I have bought comprehensive spelled flour

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
03/18/2021 10:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.