{'en': 'XDrip, Diabox .... Help!', 'es': 'Xdrip , Diabox....ayuda !'} Image

XDrip, Diabox .... Help!

elisa74's profile photo   03/13/2021 11:49 p.m.

Hello,

I would thank you if someone could clarify some doubts about XDRIP or DIABOX, if I have not understood them, they are app that serve to have continuous glycemia monitoring, right?

Which is better of the two?

Are the blood glucose values ​​the same as if we pass the freeing app or the freestyle reader?

Does the app have to be installed in my son's mobile and mine? Or only in mine?

What does it mean to "calibrate them"?

If my son already has the sensor and activated, can I settle any of them and try to see how it works, or do I have to wait to put a new sensor?

Are they downloaded from Play Store?

Thank you very much, the truth is that we are very lost with this issue.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/13/2021 11:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.There is a thread in which you can find a lot of information:
Link
I can tell you about XDRIP, I have not used Diabox.Basically turn your free 2 into a continuous monitor, you don't need to read it to see the glucose or clock.It also allows you to calibrate, adjust the measures of free 2 to the glucose you get with your glucometer.
With the activated sensor you can use OOP2+xDrip, if you want to use the patch free app you have to patch it and start the sensor with it.The simplest procedure is the first, you start the sensor with LibreLink and then read it with XDRIP and voila.Check out the link above, there are two posts of December 24 on page 7 and a correction I just did when the posts reread.
All the best

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
03/17/2021 10:18 a.m.

Thank you @Antonio200, I will see everything calm this bridge to see if I clarify.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/18/2021 12:09 a.m.

Diabox is easier.You don't have to crack anything.
The application is installed from its website ( Link and recognizes the sensor although it is already activated.
Measure continuously and if one wants to put the capillary values.
Values ​​sometimes differ from LibreLink.In my case, the glucometer and Diabox give me better approach to the capillary than FreeLink with its famous updated algorithm.
The interface is simple and alarms work well.
The developer is Bubban that sells a device that attaches to the Abbott sensor to make it a continuous meter, but now it turns out that your SW reads it without your device.(Bad business)

Enter Bubban or Pon Diabox on Google and leads you to download the APK

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/19/2021 2:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much ruthbia !!!I have installed the diaxbox that you have put and goes on scandal !!Read the sensor every 5 minutes through the mobile bluetooth without the need to bring the mobile closer to the sensor.Thank you, thanks and thanks again for passing the link!

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
03/22/2021 9:29 a.m.

Desistale Diabox, but maybe put it again.I did it because I like to have the alarms in the freestyle meter and if you activate Diabox the alarms do not go.
Someone could explain how Diabox alarms go, I tried to play everything, but I didn't understand how they work.
And another question, I read the sensor, but not always every 5min.I was a little crazy, is it normal?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/22/2021 2:36 p.m.

Hi @anaisabel, I had just written a message this morning because I didn't stop sounding the diabox alarm and I am at work and I wantedTo adjustments, then to more alarms, and there you can enable the alarm.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/22/2021 3:09 p.m.

Yes, I know where the alarms are, but I didn't understand its operation much.And the volume was horrible !!
Now I don't have the installed application, maybe put it two days before the sensor I have finished now.
Thanks, @Elisa74.

Anaisabel
03/22/2021 3:50 p.m.

Install the Diabox because FreeLink continually lost the connection.Very cool the issue of turning the free into a continuous reader but it is also disconnected, not as much as before, but it is disconnected. Long to establish the connection many times it costs a lot.I suppose it is the Bluetooth of my mobile (a huawei honor 8).Does anyone have the same mobile?

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
03/23/2021 2:26 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

ignasi_p said:
install the diabox because freeLink continually lost the connection.Very cool the issue of turning the free into a continuous reader but it is also disconnected, not as much as before, but it is disconnected. Long to establish the connection many times it costs a lot.I suppose it is the Bluetooth of my mobile (a huawei honor 8).Does anyone have the same mobile?

Look to see if you have the Bluetooth activated in the two app (Diabox and LibreLink), when I installed Diabox Lei that the bluetooth cannot be in the 2 app because it is as if they were both "fighting" for the connection and this does thisThat they disconnect, I only have it activated in Diabox.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/24/2021 6:36 p.m.

I have the Bluetooth of both app activated and it works well for me, which if you must check well is the application settings and give it all the permits you can.

marine's profile photo
marine
03/24/2021 8:54 p.m.

Hi @marine, do the alarms also have them with both?

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/24/2021 10:54 p.m.

elisa74 said:
hello @marine, do you also have them with both?

Yeah

marine's profile photo
marine
03/25/2021 8:36 a.m.

Hello someone uses Freestyle sensor 2 "in Argentina" .... ??My consultation is: they buy it in Argentina and where .... ??

or the social works already delivered it .... ??

THANK YOU

Pablo Rodriguez's profile photo
Pablo Rodriguez
03/28/2021 3:58 p.m.

elisa74 said:
ignasi_p said:
install the diabox because freeLink continuously lost the connection.Very cool the issue of turning the free into a continuous reader but it is also disconnected, not as much as before, but it is disconnected. Long to establish the connection many times it costs a lot.I suppose it is the Bluetooth of my mobile (a huawei honor 8).Does anyone have the same mobile?

Look to see if you have the Bluetooth activated in the two app (Diabox and LibreLink), when I installed Diabox Lei that the bluetooth cannot be in the 2 app because it is as if they were both "fighting" for the connection and this does thisThat they disconnect, I only have it activated in Diabox.

Resolved.I had it as it comes by default.Modify in adjustments to update the values ​​every minute and already.Thank you

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
04/04/2021 4:58 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

marine said:
elisa74 said:
hello @marine, do you also have them with both alarms?

Yes

How can I remove the bluetooth in LibreLink?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/06/2021 4:58 p.m.

Does anyone know if the data that turns from free2 to Diabox and makes it a continuous meter can be shared in an Xiaomi Miband to have the measurements on the clock?Or is it necessary to install any intermediary application?

Trebsil's profile photo
Trebsil
04/06/2021 5:54 p.m.

fer1803 said:
marine said:
elisa74 said:
elisa74 said:
hello @marine, the alarms also have them with thetwo ?

Yes

How can I remove the bluetooth in LibreLink?

You have to go into adjustments, applications and permissions Look at the connectivity section.

marine's profile photo
marine
04/06/2021 10:46 p.m.

@Marine, in the FreeLink application, where it puts data in the background and itineracy data that is where we do not have to allow Diabox to work well?

Anaisabel
04/07/2021 3:43 p.m.

And the Bluetooth in LibreLink would be disabled?

It shows these things I don't understand anything 😶

Anaisabel
04/07/2021 3:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.