{'en': 'XDrip, Diabox .... Help!', 'es': 'Xdrip , Diabox....ayuda !'} Image

XDrip, Diabox .... Help!

elisa74's profile photo   03/13/2021 11:49 p.m.

@Anaisabel that Diabox works well or not, it has nothing to do with LibreLink ... I have both app working completely.

If Diabox does not work for you, you just don't use it ... You also have the XDrip+Patched App option.

You have all this info in a Facebook group called Nightscout

marine's profile photo
marine
04/07/2021 4:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Diabox if it works ..... Let's see if @Elisa74 m helps in what I ask.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/07/2021 5:48 p.m.

anaisabel said:
diabox if it works ..... Let's see if @elisa74 m helps in what I ask.

Anaisabel I have answered the private ones that you have sent me, if you do not clarify you, you tell me, although I am not an expert !!In the group that Marine of Nightscout comments there is a lot of information and any questions solve it.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
04/08/2021 1:16 a.m.

There are those who do not move or know either for Nightscout, or Facebook, or anything.
Thank you!

Anaisabel
04/08/2021 2:28 p.m.

I just installed Diabox on an Android phone.Could you tell me how to put the application as a wallpaper?
Thank you!!

Alboreca's profile photo
Alboreca
03/07/2022 1:50 p.m.

I don't know if as a wallpaper you can do it, I don't think
What you can is to put on the widjet of the app on any of your screens.
As if you put any other, such as the calendar, etc.

ube's profile photo
ube
03/07/2022 6:24 p.m.

With the Huawei Watch GT2 you can with Diabox integrate into the clock, I would be luxurious at work, I have seen videos on YouTube but Sugarparda does it with an iPhone and an iWatch and the accounts that leaves below do not put anything, I just need to know how to knowIf when installing Diabox and scanning you can see that on the smartwatch the continuous monitoring through Bluetooth without having to pass the mobile, that is to say that the mobile by Bluetooth passes the data every minute to the smartwatch and looks on screen

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/08/2022 1:39 p.m.

And I have two other problems after using it for a while ... the alarms sound at a very low volume and I don't know how to stop it when it sounds.
What do the minutes that set the alarm mean?

Thank you so much!!

Alboreca's profile photo
Alboreca
03/13/2022 5:13 p.m.

When I install diabox and scan the sensor puts that to me.I give him to cancel in case I fuck the freeLink

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/13/2022 7:34 p.m.

I have given ok but the app does not do well, it is hung and I have to close it and it does not share the info with my smartwatch, it only goes with Pebble, Garmin and little more

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/13/2022 7:48 p.m.

dawn said:
and I have two other problems after using it for a while ... alarms sound at a very low volume and I don't know how to stop it when it sounds.
What do the minutes that set the alarm mean?

Thank you very much !!

You can upload the sound in your mobile settings - sound - alarms.
When alarm sounds to you, you get canceled and sleeping.You give you sleep and there it lets you select how long do you want to sound again.Also on the main screen where it puts alarm, it lets you select the time.If the alarm has not jumped, OK.
The minutes mean the time when the alarm sounds again if you are high or low.If you return to rank before the selected time not sound again.

Anaisabel
03/13/2022 9:28 p.m.

rogerix said:
I when I install diabox and scan the sensor puts that.I give him to cancel in case I fuck the freeLink

I always give OK and I haven't had any problems.
I don't know English, but it seems that you ask if you want to replace the sensor, right?

Anaisabel
03/13/2022 9:34 p.m.

A question in Diabox can you put the carbohydrates from the meals?And if it is slow or medium fast?Because we used Spike, and we wanted to change so as not to have to walk from time to time.Thank you so much

Ben_Millercio's profile photo
Ben_Millercio
05/07/2022 9:32 a.m.

@ROGERIX When you give ok, connect but can stop measuring the new sensor.Reinstall over Diabox and works, it always happens to me.

@Ben_Millecio No, Diabox does not allow bowling of bowling or insulin, just calibrate.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/07/2022 4:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, if I install dialbox and keep LibreLink, should I scan with LibreLink at least every 8 hours not to lose data?

javierrrrr's profile photo
javierrrrr
11/11/2022 12:11 p.m.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "Javierrrrr"

I usually scan FreeLink every 5 or 6 hours not to lose data, but usually only use Diabox.
Well, to tell the truth, for a couple of days I have scan somewhat more often, to get the data to Suggin.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/11/2022 1:16 p.m.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "Javierrrrr"

Yes, you have to use the device you have configured in the freeview (mobile or free reader2) so that your doctor can see the data.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/11/2022 1:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

rogerix said:
With the huawei watch gt2 you can with diabox integrate into the clock, I would be luxurious at work, I have seen videos on YouTube but sugarparda does it with an iPhone and an iWatchAnd the accounts that leaves down do not put anything, I just need to know if when installing Diabox and scanning you can see that on the smartwatch the continuous monitoring through Bluetooth without having to pass the mobile, that is to say that the mobile by Bluetooth passes itThe data every minute to the smartwatch and is seen on screen

I used Diabox but I couldn't use the master's smartwatch.Only with XDrip+OOP2 carrying the mobile always.It is curious because before with freestyle1+miaomiao+glymp the clock could be used as a master's degree.

If you have discovered more, tell him please!

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
11/13/2022 9:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.