Clock to show glycemia without mobile

elisa74's profile photo   03/24/2021 7:31 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
aspiring said:
refloote the thread, because recently there is already a mark of sensors (dexcom g7) that now allows Send direct glucose data to the smartwatch without using the mobile as an intermediary device.The watch has to be an Apple Watch, because they have only developed it for the Apple platform.

Although it seems that the software is not very polished, it works reasonably well.Because of the comments that I have read the Apple Watch tends to "disappear" the sensor.

Hopefully Abbott will take note of the competition and improve its software and possibilities of interconnection of the different devices with free sensors 2 and free 3.

Yesterday I wrote to Dexcom Spain, requesting information and told me in capital letters that "The direct connection with the Apple Watch is not yet available in Spain" .

And that the prices of the G7 are 82 euros the unit and that lasts 10 days.

Here they said 4 months , which was already available in UK:

Link ;t=7s

I don't know why it hasn't reached Spain yet ...

Other manufacturers could also put the batteries to do something similar, hopefully for free2 and free3, thus having an Applewatch of those who are independent of the phone and the sensor, it would be enough.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/10/2024 1:22 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Would it be possible to connect to the Apple Store of America and lower the app that allows the direct connection of Dexcom?Or have any protection against that?

Although a few weeks ago I was reading American forums and it seems that before taking out the app in those countries, the G7 sensors greatly improved the power of Bluetooth.

That's why they don't take it out in all countries.They hope to distribute more powerful sensors

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/10/2024 1:40 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The Apple Store I don't know, his thing would be that there was that option officially in Spain, since there is in the United Kingdom.

And that other brands, imitate what has been achieved with the G7.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/11/2024 12:23 a.m.

elisa74 said:
hello, well ... do you know if there is a clock/bracelet that shows the value of the glycemia of the free2 without having to carryThe mobile on top?It is that I see it very practical for when my son begins with the sport, but if he has to carry the mobile on so that he sends data to the clock because I no longer see it so practical ...
Thank you !!

Hello!!There is
I use one called Bluejay more than 2 years ago, I am doing pretty good.Link directly with Dexcom G6 which is what I use, but I think TB can be free, although I am not sure of this.I am very happy ... I do enough sport and I did not want to wear a mobile.
It is not sold in normal stores, you have to ask for it on your website (it is a small startup, you have developed some boys who I think TB are diabetic)
I put the page in case someone is worth
Link
I'm trying to put an image of the watch on my wrist but I know if I'm doing well
Greetings!!

acac's profile photo
acac
08/11/2024 6:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I have a free2 and I would like to know which clock to buy to see the data in it.
I have already tried a with Xiaomi 4 and Versa 4. and there is no way ...

Aristarco's profile photo
Aristarco
08/11/2024 9:41 p.m.

acac said:
elisa74 said:
hello, well ... do you know if there is a clock/bracelet that shows the value of the blood glucose of theFree2 without having to carry the mobile on top?It is that I see it very practical for when my son begins with the sport, but if he has to carry the mobile on so that he sends data to the clock because I no longer see it so practical ...
Thank you !!

Hello!!There is
I use one called Bluejay more than 2 years ago, I am doing pretty good.Link directly with Dexcom G6 which is what I use, but I think TB can be free, although I am not sure of this.I am very happy ... I do enough sport and I did not want to wear a mobile.
It is not sold in normal stores, you have to ask for it on your website (it is a small startup, you have developed some boys who I think TB are diabetic)
I put the page in case someone is worth
Link
I'm trying to put an image of the watch on my wrist but I know if I'm doing well
Greetings!!

On the web it seemed to read that this clock, the Bluejay, only works with Dexcom G5 and G6 sensors

But I wanted to ask you one thing, does the clock make "master" and readings reach your "followers"?Or do they only reach the clock, but they are not transmitted from this?

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/12/2024 2:05 a.m.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
08/12/2024 9:06 a.m.

What a whore, I wanted to try the bluejay this, basically to go quietly to the pool without having to carry the mobile and it turns out that it is not water resistant.

What a failure.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/13/2024 1:40 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

aspiring said:
There is a mark of sensors (Dexcom G7) that now allows to directly send glucose data to the smartwatch without using themobile as an intermediary device.The watch has to be an Apple Watch, because they have only developed it for the Apple platform.

Although it seems that the software is not very polished, it works reasonably well.Because of the comments that I have read the Apple Watch tends to "disappear" the sensor.Whoever wants to deepen the theme, can see this video where the entire sensor-smartwatch link process is explained well.Who has difficulties with English, can activate the subtitulation in Spanish.

Here I leave it:
Link

He has hung another video testing the direct connection.Although we stayed a bit the same, since at 5 minutes it is disconnected when it runs, although it says it could be the fault of its Bluetooth configuration.
Link ;t=606s

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/19/2024 2:46 p.m.

On the Dexcom Spain website they already put the direct connection to the clock.B)
Link

In more information he says:
"Is Share function available from my watch when I am using the clock directly?
Share is not available from the clock*.Your watch cannot send information to the followers and you must use the telephone dexcom G7 application to share the data with Share and Follow. "

I imagine that it means that the clock does not send the data to the cloud, when it is the receiver.You have to have the iPhone next to it.

Let's see if I can buy a couple of sensors to try it.either:)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/03/2024 3:35 p.m.

I was watching whether or not to buy it.

But I see that the G7 dexcom only send one data every 5 minutes, both on the mobile and the clock.

While I am used to the freestyle that send 2 data every minute.

When on the clock it puts that a measurement is 3 minutes ago or more, the data is no longer interested and I open the app on the clock.

It seems to me that I'm going to happen ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/10/2024 4:18 p.m.

Yes, I see that it is feasible to link with Apple clock, but the Dexcom G7, or another of this manufacturer must be paid.
In the case of LibreLink 2, Social Security takes care of the sensors, at least in my case.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/10/2024 10:42 p.m.

Already.I want it just to try it (1 or 2 maximum) and see what advantages you have doing some things without having to carry the mobile on top.And that I would be very good to know how much I am.Running, swimming, gymnastics classes ... or simply leave without having to take the mobile on top.

But that of the 5 minutes between each measurement makes me a lot back.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/10/2024 10:54 p.m.

Well today I called Dexcom and they have told me that in Spain the direct connection with Apple Watch is not yet available.

That the Dexcom.com page is information to everyone and here it is not yet available.:(

How odd!

A boy who had a hard time speaking Spanish has answered me, I don't know whether to trust much.But for now I pass it.

Let's see if someone has tried or has more information.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/30/2024 4:32 p.m.

In Tiktok they say it already works in Spain.

Link

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/05/2024 12:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.