Clock to show glycemia without mobile

elisa74's profile photo   03/24/2021 7:31 p.m.

Hello, well ... do you know if there is a clock/bracelet that shows the value of the glycemia of the free2 without having to carry the mobile on top?It is that I see it very practical for when my son begins with the sport, but if he has to carry the mobile on so that he sends data to the clock because I no longer see it so practical ...
Thank you !!

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/24/2021 7:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Elisa74

I don't think so !Maybe it is possible but what do I know.

Anyway it is not a big problem.I carry my mobile in a belt if I'm going to run or if I am in the gym I put it nearby.

For me it is very useful that the clock makes the readings and let me know.Very useful.Especially when you do sports.With a fast look at the clock I see how I am.Very useful.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/24/2021 8:38 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

elisa74 said:
hello, well ... do you know if there is a clock/bracelet that shows the value of the glycemia of the free2 without having to carryThe mobile on top?It is that I see it very practical for when my son begins with the sport, but if he has to carry the mobile on so that he sends data to the clock because I no longer see it so practical ...
Thank you !!

No, you can't.

The story goes like this the mobile acts as a master device and it is the one that receives the data, when you have annexed other devices such as a clock they act as a slave, so that without the first one .. the second does not work.

Anyway, the technology advances quickly and I have already read that the next generation of smartwach can directly read the glycemia values.

marine's profile photo
marine
03/24/2021 8:50 p.m.

Thank you very much.I do ... I will investigate to see what complement (belt, bracelet ...) is the most comfortable for him and sure (not to fall the mobile!).

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/24/2021 11:01 p.m.

The Apple Watch also needs a mobile?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/25/2021 9:18 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I do not have free to try it, but with the Apple Watch (as suggests @sherpa41) you have to be able to do the following:
Link

There are videos on YouTube that explain how to link it (in English, I fear).

anif's profile photo
anif
03/25/2021 10:34 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

@Sherpa41
I use Dexcom on an iPhone and read the readings in the Apple Watch.
The clock only reproduces what is transmitted via bluetooth of the sensor (every 5 m) to the mobile.Also alarms.The truth is very comfortable.But you need the mobile.What doesn't seem like a big problem!
all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/25/2021 11:03 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Good @Elisa74, I have a Samsung Active 2 and as far as I know you can't, when I have drops if you jump the alarm on the clock but send it the mobile that has to be "close."Everything indicates that in September both Apple and Samsung are going to get their watches with glucose meter, I am happy with the Samsung brand so as measured well I buy it

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
03/25/2021 1:01 p.m.

Hello.
I am considering the possibility of buying a Garmin type sport, etc., by the time I go by bike, walking, etc. to be able to have the glycemia, heart rate, etc. on the clock.
Can you help me inform me, if you can have this data in this type of watches?, and in case you have it, can you advise me, to buy?

Thanks anticipated.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
02/08/2024 4:12 p.m.

lalonsoa said:
good @elisa74, I have a samsung active 2 and as far as I know you can't, when I have descendes if I jump the alarm on the clock but it is sent by the mobile that has toBe "close."Everything indicates that in September both Apple and Samsung are going to get their watches with glucose meter, I am happy with the Samsung brand so as measure well I buy it

Is something known about this comment?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
02/08/2024 4:13 p.m.

jordiv said:
lalonsoa said:
good @elisa74, I have a samsung active 2 and as far as I know you can't, when I have drops if it jumpsThe alarm on the clock but sends it the mobile that has to be "close."Everything indicates that in September both Apple and Samsung are going to get their watches with glucose meter, I am happy with the Samsung brand so as measure well I buy it

Is something known about this comment?

A couple of years ago there were rumors that Apple and Samsung were going to get on their smartwatchs, glucose meter sensors.But they failed to be good enough and they postponed it for a few years.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/08/2024 5:11 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

jordiv said:
hello.
I am considering the possibility of buying a Garmin type sport, etc., by the time I go by bike, walking, etc. to be able to have the glycemia, heart rate, etc. on the clock.
Can you help me inform me, if you can have this data in this type of watches?, and in case you have it, can you advise me, to buy?

Thanks anticipated.

I think that since the last update of LibreLink the Garmin are no longer compatible.

@Be maybe you can inform you better.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/08/2024 6:37 p.m.

I have already commented that I do not know where ... to see, from the continuous update of the free 2, Android 14 and Diabox to the latest version of June 23 ... you can no longer see the data in the Garmin.

Another thing is that it does not matter that it cannot be calibrate.Then you get off freeLink up, you become a follower of yourself and then with a couple of apps that Garmin Connect IQ ... you already have the data in your compatible garmin.

But without the most important characteristic of Diabox ... the possibility of calibration.That views FreeLink's accuracy for me is a fundamental objective.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/08/2024 7:05 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

.Hello.
Forgive, and don't take it badly, but I don't understand so much technical.I am more to walk at home.
In the previous message it is said, or I interpret it, that since the free update2, with the Android version 14 mobile, and Diabox in its June 23 version, we cannot see the data in Garmin.
In my case, I have a Diabox version 22.02.15_2_beta, and pick me up the data whenever the connected bluetooth has.The version of my Android is 9, and that of the free 2 tells me that it is the launch 2 version, and full version of software 2.10.1.10406.
With all this (free2, Diabox) I have at all times the data of my glucose at the time, I do not know what to say, but it seems to me, at all times to have it well controlled.
In a Garmin Cycle Computer that I usually carry on the bicycle, I have connected and visible on the screen the data of my glucose while I go on the route, and, on the other hand, the Diabox is singing my glucose through a wireless headset.
The case is, as I have mentioned above, that I am considering the possibility of buying a Garmin sport type watch, etc., by the time I go by bike, walk, etc.To be able to dispose of the blood glucose, heart rate, etc.On the clock.
For all which, it was to know if someone has a Garmin watch, which I use for what I have commented, and before buying it I could advise me, and not buy it in bucket.
Forgive me for the paragraph.
Greetings, and thanks for your time.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
02/09/2024 12:01 a.m.

wove said:

I just read some of your themes, (free 2 - Diabox - Android 14 and Garmin) and I realize what you say, not to be able to link data with Diabox to Garmin ??
Or have I not understood well?
It seems to me that with the version of yours of 2023 I gave me some failure, if I remember correctly.
You have tried to install the version that I have Diabox;V: 2022.02.15_2_ beta ??

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
02/09/2024 12:09 a.m.

The ruling is freely in the last version and Android 14 and Garmin does not work with any version other than that of Diabox from June 23, that is, the last published.If you don't use Garmin, for what they say, with other Smart Watch brands there are no problems, although I do not know.I can only talk about my Garmin

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/09/2024 12:14 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Hello everyone!

Refloot the thread, because there is recently a mark of sensors (Dexcom G7) that now allows to directly send glucose data to the smartwatch without using the mobile as an intermediary device.The watch has to be an Apple Watch, because they have only developed it for the Apple platform.

Although it seems that the software is not very polished, it works reasonably well.Because of the comments that I have read the Apple Watch tends to "disappear" the sensor.Whoever wants to deepen the theme, can see this video where the entire sensor-smartwatch link process is explained well.Who has difficulties with English, can activate the subtitulation in Spanish.

Here I leave it:
Link

Hopefully Abbott will take note of the competition and improve its software and possibilities of interconnection of the different devices with free sensors 2 and free 3.

Greetings!

Aspirante's profile photo
Aspirante
07/14/2024 12:01 a.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).
Recordatorios de insulina SNACK & NOW.

aspiring said:

Link

Unfortunately, the translation in this video is quite bad, it seems to say meaningless phrases in a random way.

But because of the comments, as you also say, it is quite disconnected and some comment that it is not yet stable enough to be useful.

A few months ago I tried the direct connection of the free2 with the Samsung Watch6 clock using the Juggluco app and something similar happened to me.

At times it was fine and other times did not receive any value.But pairing it and unpaid was torture.Sometimes I was trying and nothing.

In addition the graphic interface of Juggluco was unclear, both in direct connection and using the mobile, the glucose curve rose and went down to the beast in 1 or 2 minutes (in LibreLink it looked normal), so in a few days I finished itremoving

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/14/2024 12:59 a.m.

Good morning .. I would like to start using a smartwatch for glucose readings from the freeLink or Diabox app .. some moderate price recommendation?In all smartwatch do the data appear?And already put .. is you better diabox app?Thanks for your help ..

evarm's profile photo
evarm
07/14/2024 11:15 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1 durante 20 años, Apidra antes de comidas,Toujeo por la noche.Hipotiroidismo y coleresterol alto controlado.Freestyle2 desde octubre2020

aspiring said:
refloot/B> without using the mobile as an intermediary device.The watch has to be an Apple Watch, because they have only developed it for the Apple platform.

Although it seems that the software is not very polished, it works reasonably well.Because of the comments that I have read the Apple Watch tends to "disappear" the sensor.

Hopefully Abbott will take note of the competition and improve its software and possibilities of interconnection of the different devices with free sensors 2 and free 3.

Yesterday I wrote to Dexcom Spain, requesting information and told me in capital letters that "The direct connection with the Apple Watch is not yet available in Spain" .

And that the prices of the G7 are 82 euros the unit and that lasts 10 days.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/16/2024 2:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.