{'en': 'Do you recommend a smartwatch or a bracelet compatible with iPhone and Diabox?', 'es': 'Me recomendais un smartwatch o una pulsera compatible con iPhone y Diabox ?'} Image

Do you recommend a smartwatch or a bracelet compatible with iPhone and Diabox?

elisa74's profile photo   03/26/2021 2:17 a.m.

Hello,

I want to buy my son a smartwatch or a bracelet my band so that I can see the glycemia values ​​more practically without having to be looking at the mobile, he has an iPhone 11 and has Diabox installed.

Do you know of any model other than the Apple Watch (I am going on price) that is compatible with iPhone and Diabox, and work well?

Thank you!!

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/26/2021 2:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I respond to myself in case it serves someone of help haha, in the end we have bought the Apple Wacth but it has not been necessary to take last generation, the one of series 2 works perfectly, so you can see the values ​​of theGlycemia in the clock with Diabox, a luxury, yes, you have to have the mobile nearby to get the data to the clock.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
04/04/2021 12:27 a.m.

Glad to hear it.Remember that it transmits it via Bluetooth, that usually requires that the mobile is not far from it, but it does not have to be stuck to it.
The 3 TB series has come out very good, while I think series 4 does not contribute much.I now have the 5 series and it's going very well.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/04/2021 12:52 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

If @jldiazdel, the truth is that he is going wonderfully, today he has gone by bike with friends and has been controlling without having to get his mobile.At the end of the Apple year it will take out the 7 series, I have read that it will include the option to measure glucose continuously, which have done so with optical sensors, to see if it is true !!

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
04/05/2021 11:39 p.m.

elisa74 said:
If @jldiazdel, the truth is that it is going wonderfully, today it has gone by bike with friends and has been controlling without having to take out the mobile.At the end of the Apple year it will take out the 7 series, I have read that it will include the option to measure glucose continuously, which have done so with optical sensors, to see if it is true !!

And unseat the strips industry, and all flash and CGM sensors as well as?Some trap or "subscription" will be.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
04/06/2021 11:59 a.m.

I have read that they fail more than a fair shotgun, at least in the tests they have done

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/06/2021 12:29 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

If I believe that for the Watch that measures glycemia there is enough, if it is ever achieved.But it is not bad that at least they try!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/06/2021 1:48 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I have Android and I do very well with Free 2, Diabox and the Miband 5 bracelet but I think it is not worth it.I send you photo.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/11/2021 6:44 p.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/11/2021 6:46 p.m.

meginer said:
I have Android and I do very well with Free 2, Diabox and the Miband 5 bracelet but I think it is not worth it for iPhone.I send you photo.

Thanks Meginer, in the end we took the Apple Watch and goes perfect with the mobile.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
04/12/2021 12:51 a.m.

@meginer What are the steps to follow to connect the free2 with the MIBAND?

Trebsil's profile photo
Trebsil
04/12/2021 12:06 p.m.

meginer said:
I have Android and I do very well with Free 2, Diabox and the Miband 5 bracelet but I think it is not worth it for iPhone.I send you photo.

I am interested in using Miband with Diabox, but all the tutorials that I have found in Nightscout appears the XDrip app, should it be done so? Why do not see that they refer to the Diabox app in these tutorials, to see if someoneIt can help me, greetings and thanks.

jasg's profile photo
jasg
04/14/2021 7:06 p.m.

jasg said:
meginer said:
I have android and I do very well with free 2, diabox and the miband 5 bracelet but I don't thinkOkone.I send you photo.

I am interested in using Miband with Diabox, but all the tutorials that I have found in Nightscout appears the XDrip app, should it be done so? Why do not see that they refer to the Diabox app in these tutorials, to see if someoneIt can help me, greetings and thanks.

XDRIP+ is usually put as a reference because it is the norm in terms of unofficial applications in diabetes.This is because it is the one that offers the most functions, it is completely free, and is open source.

I recommend using XDrip+, as they recommend from Nightscout, and surely will not disappoint you.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
04/14/2021 11:54 p.m.

Thank you I will try it

jasg's profile photo
jasg
04/15/2021 11:44 p.m.

Good morning
I have an Apple Watch, and an iPhone 11, how can I do to see the data on the watch?

Gijonessugar1984's profile photo
Gijonessugar1984
04/18/2021 11:05 a.m.

Hi @gijonessugar1984, my son has the iPhone 11 and the Apple Watch Series 2, on the iPhone it has Diabox and it is the one that allows it to see the values ​​of blood glucose in the Watch, if I am sincere when I bought the Watch a few weeks ago a few weeks agoHe took care of doing everything, but come on, I think it was very easy .... as soon as he linked the Watch to the mobile, Diabox came out.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
04/19/2021 7:05 p.m.

Diabox is an app?I can't find it in Apple Store

Gijonessugar1984's profile photo
Gijonessugar1984
04/19/2021 7:09 p.m.

No, it's not in Apple Store, I send you a private.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
04/19/2021 7:20 p.m.

That is the official Diabox website to have the latest version

Link

marine's profile photo
marine
04/19/2021 8:29 p.m.

meginer said:

trebsil said:
@meginer What are the steps to follow to connect the free2 with the miband?

Has anyone else been able to use the MIBAND with Diabox?I had only seen it use it with Xdrip ...

Sag21's profile photo
Sag21
05/01/2021 1:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.