{'en': 'Do you recommend a smartwatch or a bracelet compatible with iPhone and Diabox?', 'es': 'Me recomendais un smartwatch o una pulsera compatible con iPhone y Diabox ?'} Image

Do you recommend a smartwatch or a bracelet compatible with iPhone and Diabox?

elisa74's profile photo   03/26/2021 2:17 a.m.

sag21 said:
meginer said:
I have android and I do very well with free 2, diabox and the bracelet miband 5 but I think notOkone.I send you photo.

trebsil said:
@meginer What are the steps to follow to connect the free2 with the miband?

Has anyone else been able to use the MIBAND with Diabox?I had only seen it use it with Xdrip ...

You need Xdrip and Nightcout.What does what it does is convert the free into a continuous meter, and I think that the data to Nightscout and from there to the bracelet.There are some Facebook tutorials on Nightscout Spain and videos too.It is that it is complicated here to explain.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/01/2021 7:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

elisa74 said:
meginer said:
I have android and I do very well with free 2, diabox and the bracelet miband 5 but I think notOkone.I send you photo.

Thanks Meginer, in the end we took the Apple Watch and goes perfect with the mobile.

Do you do well Android with Diabox?I like my diabox more than xDrip, it is simpler and more friendly, but the connection is cut a lot, even with some sensor it happened to me that definitively and I had to take it to take it away and also leaves me continuously without alarms without alarms theOfficial app, so I had to return to Xdrip.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/05/2021 10:19 a.m.

Hello @fer1803, last week I had to install xDrip4ios because I do not know what happened with Diabox that was disconnected continuously, the truth is that with Xdrip nothing is disconnected, so the change has been better.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
05/06/2021 12:40 a.m.

Good and any smartwatch option (with NFC) that collects Diabox's information without mobile need?When I exercise I have a mobile and I would be interested

Diabetin's profile photo
Diabetin
05/21/2021 1:24 p.m.

diabetin said:
good and some smartwatch option (with NFC) that collects the diabox information without mobile need?When I exercise I have a mobile and I would be interested

Good, the mobile is the sensor's master receptor and the rest of the gadgets that connects make a slave ... that is, the signal is distributed by the master so the mobile will have to have it close if or if.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/21/2021 1:36 p.m.

fer1803 said:
elisa74 said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
I have android and it is very good with me withFree 2, Diabox and the Miband 5 bracelet but I think it is not worth it for iPhone.I send you photo.

Thanks Meginer, in the end we took the Apple Watch and goes perfect with the mobile.

Do you do well Android with Diabox?I like my diabox more than xDrip, it is simpler and more friendly, but the connection is cut a lot, even with some sensor it happened to me that definitively and I had to take it to take it away and also leaves me continuously without alarms without alarms theOfficial app, so I had to return to Xdrip.

Well, I just settled Diabox and I am great.I told my brother, he settled it, he did not go and left him without alarms the LibreLink, he uninstalled it (Diabox) and either the FreeLink alarms were not worked either.
Studying the subject we conclude that it depends on the operating system of the mobile.I have version 10 (see what is weird because I have a 3 -year -old BQ and the company broke long ago) and my brother in its Samsung version 9. Well that's
It does not go with the 9 and with the perfect 10.In addition to me the LibreLink gave me notice that I lost the alarms (I didn't care about Diabox) but it is a lie.The two apps sound to me.
A world of computer science ..

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/21/2021 6:22 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Good afternoon, does anyone have the Medtronic Enlite sensor?Do you know if the data can be seen on any clock?They are to see my son's data without being hooked on the mobile.

Thank you

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
06/20/2021 5:07 p.m.

meginer said:
I have Android and I do very well with Free 2, Diabox and the Miband 5 bracelet but I think it is not worth it for iPhone.I send you photo.

Hi Meginer!I have a question, do you know if Diabox can be connected with a Samsung Active?
Or if it is already doing the entire XDrip process?

mgpijuan's profile photo
mgpijuan
06/22/2021 8:12 a.m.

mgpijuan said:
meginer said:
I have android and I do very well with free 2, diabox and the miband 5 bracelet but I think notOkone.I send you photo.

Hi Meginer!I have a question, do you know if Diabox can be connected with a Samsung Active?
Or if it is already doing the entire xDrip process?

Hello MGPIJUAN to connect a Samsung Smarwacht with Diabox you have the G-Wacht App's application

skiman's profile photo
skiman
06/28/2021 9:25 p.m.

Hello.I can't put the Diaboxme readings in a Band 5 Band.Does anyone know if possible and how is it done?Thank you.

Leyretxu's profile photo
Leyretxu
12/05/2021 1:04 a.m.

skiman said:
mgpijuan said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
I have android and I do very well withFree 2, Diabox and the Miband 5 bracelet but I think it is not worth it for iPhone.I send you photo.

Or if it is already doing the entire xDrip process?

Hello MGPIJUAN to connect a Samsung Smarwacht with Diabox you have the G-Wacht App application

Hello, good afternoon, you can tell me how you have achieved it?, I have Diabox and I just downloaded the G-Wacht App from the Play Store the app always gives me error, it always makes me:
Waiting for Packet ....
Connecting Watch ....
Failed
And so, I don't know how to get them on.
Edito: I have already managed to link it but the G-Watch sphere for smartwatch is very basic and only shows me the blood glucose and in a fairly small size, and I can't find any other where glucose levels appear.
Thanks and greetings.

lestaf's profile photo
lestaf
06/05/2022 6 p.m.

Hello iestaf.If I know it is quite basic for the spheres that the clock can have. I have it so.Additional information (battery levels, pomometer, pulsations.etc) with the arrow you have up to the right, save the changes, look at the clock and if you do not like you go back and continue trying until you get something that you like, soI have done. I hope it serves you.

skiman's profile photo
skiman
06/09/2022 11:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.