I need help

jai's profile photo   03/31/2021 2:13 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
@jai
It is true that the sensor serves a barbarity.If you make a mistake and see how it gets yellow/red and you whistle you very scary and that mistake do not commit it again.It is not the same as not knowing anything and living in ignorance.
As they tell you, don't torture yourself for the past.You cannot change it, your change starts today, and you will make mistakes, as we all make, but the important thing is that they are less and less.And when you see what improves you will motivate yourself and every time it will be easier.
It is true that you have a bad work schedule but I don't know if you could walk or things come back.Walking greatly improves.
Much encouragement and a lot of strength.You can.

Oh!I am delighted with all your words, I never thought that someone will answer me and I see so much support that my mood goes up, I will draw a plan for me, it is I who is doing it badly but I will remedy.
I bought a tape for the little time I have free and I will use it 🙂 Thank you again

jai's profile photo
jai
03/31/2021 8:16 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2007. Tengo 38 años.
Vivo en Canarias.
HbA1c 7,9% (Nov 2020)
Bomba de Insulina

Well that.Put on day by day and the result will be seen with the sum of the days.Be patient.
You are already telling us and if you need something, here we are.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/31/2021 9:58 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Not bad that it lasts a hundred years .....
It is never too late if the bliss is good.

You are already doing well sharing your status and problem.

We all understand you perfectly, dosons and desire to send everything to M we all have, what makes us not fall is the willpower.

You can buy the sensor directly on the Abbott website, but the most important thing is that you adjust your insulin to what you eat and you walk an hour every day if you do not like sport.(My case 🤣) You will see results in a short time.

If you don't like your endocrine, change.But everyone limps of the same foot (the last one that touched me sent me to the psychologist 3 times for wanting to lose weight), the next in June, that mine has been with a year and still has left.

Even here, that we are here to help and comfort you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2021 10:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, the opposite has happened to me, I have taken the HBA1C just like you for many years and they didn't want to put the bomb until they have recently put it on me, something does not fit me because they told me that I was doing very well with those levels.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
04/01/2021 12:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Apparently it was not so good.
The ups and downs we all have for that I do not think you have to worry just think that we have to take care of what we can and overcome the bad seasons.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
04/01/2021 12:52 a.m.

Good to everyone, I wanted to tell you that I have managed to overcome my traumas, everything has gone well, I talked to the endocrine and received me very well, offered me a sensor pump change, so I am now much more controlled.This helps me a lot.
I talked to the psychologist and this helped me overcome fears and things that I had as a stone on me, although there is still a lot of work ahead.

But I am totally another person, more positive, better.

Thank you all a strong hug

By the way, they operated on my knee and I am recovering and little by little, but great.

And I have insulin pump spare parts in case someone needs an action insing since they do not collect by Covid.

A hug

jai's profile photo
jai
07/14/2021 9:21 p.m.

Vivo en Canarias.
HbA1c 7,9% (Nov 2020)
Bomba de Insulina

jai said:
good to all, I wantedWhat I am now much more controlled.This helps me a lot.
I talked to the psychologist and this helped me overcome fears and things that I had as a stone on me, although there is still a lot of work ahead.

But I am totally another person, more positive, better.

Thank you all a strong hug

By the way, they operated on my knee and I am recovering and little by little, but great.

And I have insulin pump spare parts in case someone needs an action insing since they do not collect by Covid.

A hug

Hello!
I am very happy to read you so lively, centered and controlled.And that the endocrine attended you well, that was very important.Many times in life we ​​worry early waiting for something that does not happen later (such as when you thought I was going to remove the bomb ...).We have to learn not to anticipate, and I also say it for me.
You have already begun to improve, which is difficult, the beginning.Now to continue doing the best you can, that it will never be perfect because it is impossible, but I wish you to continue improving every day, and it has us for what you need.
A hug.
Ah, and thank you very much for telling us.Always feel good to receive good news.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/14/2021 10:15 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Of course, what less, I owed you, now I am with the Dexcom G6 is wonderful and I hope to lower the average because I have 8.4 so.Thank you very much and for all, the potholes overcome and thanks to people like you, more easily a hug

jai's profile photo
jai
07/14/2021 10:33 p.m.

Vivo en Canarias.
HbA1c 7,9% (Nov 2020)
Bomba de Insulina

Change for an endocrine that understands and low

daniel_pini31's profile photo
daniel_pini31
07/15/2021 1:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.