Apple Watch Scale Free Sensor Free Sensor

Javier Verdugo Mancebo's profile photo   10/01/2020 7:28 p.m.

Hello colleagues, I join this discussion: I use Applewacht to monitor Freestyle2 data with Shuggah app.It may seem complex but it is simple:
The sensor is initialized as always, the reader or the iPhone.In the adjustments you have to remove Bluetooth use permits from LibreLink.Apart from this the use of LibreLink remains the same.Once Shuggah is installed, it must be configured to export the results to a calendar, I obviously do it to the default, I have it since I take reading every minute.You can configure that you present a trend arrow, the delta (difference in value with the previous reading), alarms….
Now comes the process of linking the sensor, which is what seems more straight: we go to the Bluethoth section, it is given to +, we select CGM, Freestyle 2 and scan.If the app reads well, that is, nothing happens.We repeat the process of scanning and now probably error, we insist and is already scanned.But it still tells us that the pairing process is still underway and that we maintain the app in the foreground until we receive confirmation.It can take 1 m to 10m, or more, patience.Once we confirm the link we are happy, or almost.
The wacht is missing!We choose a sphere that presents the calendar and ready !!What I do not dominate is why it sometimes presents the result directly and sometimes shows you other events, but you click on that event and go to glucose.
It seems straight, but 200 or 309 times done is already easy.😉
If you want your data to continue arriving at the endocrine you have to take flash readings with freelyle equally.
It usually shows values ​​between 10 or 15 mg/dl below freestyle and there is a tendency to disconnect from the sensor, but I am sure that it is due to the lack of quality of the sensors.
If you find that other app’s stop working or this one, it is because Abbott introduces modifications to the code so that they are not compatible with their sensors, but sooner or later the reverse engineering makes its magic again.
I don't know why there is no app that can be installed in the Apple Wacht, well, I do think it knows: Apple does not feel like it.
You know, that allows you to have medium reliable and current data on the wrist, updated until every minute, as I do.No need to get the iPhone, just keep it available to Bluetooth.Of course, more data soda plus battery eats.
As an extra prize: if you use Carplay, you will see your interstitial glucose fact automatically on the car screen.
I hope I have not forgotten anything important.Cheer up.

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
07/30/2024 7:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Another thing, Shuggah gives us 12 more hours of useful life.Something is something.

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
07/30/2024 7:58 p.m.

Oh @fsp4434 I copy everything!Let's see if I encourage myself!Is any iPhone and any Applewatch worth?

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
07/30/2024 8:39 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@fsp4434 less bad than you said it was simple ...: D

Look that I want to return to the iPhone but I think I will continue with Android.

Although I will keep your explanation, just in case.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/30/2024 9:49 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

silviagrz said:
ay @fsp4434 I copy everything!Let's see SK I encourage!Is any iPhone and any Applewatch?

Since the 7 included, everyone is worth.I understand that all w
Applewacht, because they just need to run the calendar app.

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
07/30/2024 10:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.