{'en': 'FreeLink Path - Convert FSL2 into a MCG system', 'es': 'LibreLink parcheado - Convertir FSL2 en sistema MCG'} Image

FreeLink Path - Convert FSL2 into a MCG system

DavidAG2000's profile photo   05/03/2021 5:42 p.m.

@Davidag2000 you can choose the sensor and the pump that you like the most, you don't have to adapt to the pack that the laboratory gives you.The algorithms used by Androidaps and Openops have been working at least as long as those of laboratories, and are updated more frequently.It is a learning process, but just that you understand what you do.You have self -autotune at your disposal, and a whole community developing and supporting.In fact the link you put is from Androidaps ...

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
05/25/2021 10:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Antonio200 said:
@davidag2000 you can choose the sensor and pump that you like the most, you don't have to adapt to the pack that the laboratory gives you.The algorithms used by Androidaps and Openops have been working at least as long as those of laboratories, and are updated more frequently.It is a learning process, but just that you understand what you do.You have self -autotune at your disposal, and a whole community developing and supporting.In fact the link you put is from Androidaps ...

Being the official algorithms so advanced, I prefer to use them and have their safety and the technical support of the companies that have created them.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
05/25/2021 10:25 p.m.

It happens as with the iPhone and the Jailbreak community.Much of what you see in iOS today and what the host we used it we used years ago on an iPhone 6 (such as gestures; with Activator you could have them and supply a broken home button).With Andidaps/Openops it is the same.And they are developed with security ahead (in fact that is why they have taken so long to launch XDRIP+OOP2, free calibration2 is a complicated issue) I sleep very quietly with XDRIP and Androidaps correcting my basal.But be careful, it requires an apprehension and being pending:

Link

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
05/25/2021 10:41 p.m.

What that individual is doing on eBay is illegal and I hope Abbott demands him.Apart from the little ethical to use a job that is not yours and selling it.
There is a lot of information and people willing to help on Facebook for those who need it.That is helping and that I prefer not to comment more so as not to be missing.
As for AAPS I am also using it with very good results.I totally agree with Antonio200.
I have even rejected commercial options that offered me.

carlos70's profile photo
carlos70
05/26/2021 11:02 a.m.

I am not able to make it work
I am a disaster

Toriles's profile photo
Toriles
05/31/2021 10:39 p.m.

toriles said:
I am not able to work
I am a disaster

With the patching app, to make it work with XDrip+ is literally follow these steps:
Link

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
05/31/2021 10:41 p.m.

merchem said:
If someone needs the patch I know the step ...
In addition now we have Diabox another app that just have to download and give scan.
Sometimes it gives disconnection problems at the beginning and some users will report habitual disconnections, but ... you just have to scan or at least me.
Android link is
Link

There is for iOS in that case 2 apps are needed

Hello, would you be possible for me to pass me the patching freeLink app?I have tried to do it but it has been impossible for me, I am not doing well and I don't know very well how to do it.
I leave my email pos if you can pass it to me fmontes78@yahoo.es thank you very much

Fmontes78's profile photo
Fmontes78
12/30/2021 9:33 p.m.

Good afternoon, if someone can happen to me, I appreciate it, I have been attempted with Debian 2 days and impossible.Greetings and Graias in advance.

JOSEELITE's profile photo
JOSEELITE
05/03/2023 3:14 p.m.

Good, I am waiting for the sensor to prescribe and I am already studying, what options do Iphone users have?I have seen that the XDrip app is not.
Thank you

josegonzalez's profile photo
josegonzalez
09/30/2023 11:57 p.m.

Toujeo 18
Novorapid
FreeStyle Libre 2

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.