{'en': 'FreeLink Path - Convert FSL2 into a MCG system', 'es': 'LibreLink parcheado - Convertir FSL2 en sistema MCG'} Image

FreeLink Path - Convert FSL2 into a MCG system

DavidAG2000's profile photo   05/03/2021 5:42 p.m.

Hello,

For some time now I find more and more people who want to convert their FSL2 (Freestyle Free 2) into an MCG system and, as some of you will already know, the best option to get this is to hack the official application of Abbott,LibreLink, in order to continue taking advantage of all the benefits that it provides (in addition that it is the app where the data that the endocrine later consults) are stored and then link it to XDRIP+, the best application in diabetes in terms of unofficial apps being, in addition, ofopen source.

Having freelink patching, linking it to xDrip+ is a very simple task: the latest version at Link is downloaded and selected as FreeLink patching data source.However, the difficult part of all this is to patch freeLink.

The instructions to do so are intended for Linux operating systems, that is, a system that is not used by the common public and, although it is possible to use or simulate one through a virtual machine or through the Linux subsystem in Windows, this may beIt is not a simple solution for common users, in addition to the added difficulty of following the steps of the patch in Linux.

However, I have created this topic because I recently found a user on eBay who is selling the Patched app, thus eliminating the difficulty of patching an application.I want to emphasize that I have no relationship with the announcement, but I leave it to the public so that anyone can access the app in a simple way.

Link

I hope this is useful to someone, and that it achieves the desired MCG system.

All the best!

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
05/03/2021 5:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If someone needs the patchy I know the step ...
In addition now we have Diabox another app that just have to download and give scan.
Sometimes it gives disconnection problems at the beginning and some users will report habitual disconnections, but ... you just have to scan or at least me.
Android link is
Link

There is for iOS in that case 2 apps are needed

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
05/05/2021 10:39 p.m.

merchem said:
If someone needs the patch I know the step ...
In addition now we have Diabox another app that just have to download and give scan.
Sometimes it gives disconnection problems at the beginning and some users will report habitual disconnections, but ... you just have to scan or at least me.
Android link is
Link

Hello,

I wanted to highlight that, although I have spent that advertisement of a user on EBAY to make access to the application easier, distributing the publicly modified app can lead to legal problems with Abbott.

That said, it is important to distinguish the difference between a user who sells it to individuals, and its public distribution in a forum.

All the best.

DavidAG2000
05/06/2021 12:47 a.m.

Thank you very much.There are those who find it hard to help and the truth is appreciated.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/06/2021 2:30 p.m.

merchem said:
If someone needs the patch I know the step ...
Android link is
Link

Hello, what apps are they?I'm new to iOS and I don't know how to take advantage of it

alb13's profile photo
alb13
05/06/2021 4:10 p.m.

Forgive, I'm Paty and they are new in the forum but I love it helps me a lot of help.But forgive my. Ask that for what is it?I tmbn use the sensor .... what is the MCG system ???

paty9333's profile photo
paty9333
05/14/2021 11:53 p.m.

paty9333 said:
forgive, I'm paty and they are new in the forum but I love it helps me a lot of help.But forgive my. Ask that for what is it?I tmbn use the sensor .... what is the MCG system ???

MCG = Continuous glucose monitor.It serves to receive glucose every 5 minutes on the mobile and receive alarms.

DavidAG2000
05/14/2021 11:55 p.m.

Pathetic, trade with a job that has not done the.And take advantage of the ignorance of others instead of helping to find the solution.There are many guides how to do it in forums and people who will guide it to be able to do it and without any interest than to help.

carlos70's profile photo
carlos70
05/15/2021 12:16 a.m.

Carlos70 said:
pathetic, trade with a job that has not done the.And take advantage of the ignorance of others instead of helping to find the solution.There are many guides on how to do it in forums and people who will guide it to be able to do it and without any interest than to help.

Hi, Carlos.

Any comment can be communicated to the eBay person, since I have no relationship with him and I have only created this post in an informative way, since it seemed a very comfortable way to save the steps of hacking an application.

All the best.

DavidAG2000
05/15/2021 12:22 a.m.

Well, I wouldn't give him any advertising.

carlos70's profile photo
carlos70
05/15/2021 12:48 a.m.

Very good
I am new in this and I am very interested in the MCG since I am bike (long distance) and I have to be stopping to look at it
You could give me more information
A thousand thanks early

Toriles's profile photo
Toriles
05/24/2021 12:10 a.m.

@Toriles you have two ways to do it, here you can read two posts in which I explain them:

Link

And here a guide of OOPP2+xDrip:

Link

Any questions aska here or privately.
Greetings

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
05/24/2021 1:50 p.m.

Update: This morning I have entered the user's announcement and I have seen that he has eliminated it.However, I have investigated more, and I have seen that it has published a new announcement with the application freelink patching with access to freeview .This is something very positive, since it is essential that the app has access to Libreview to raise glycems and, thus, that the endocrine can analyze them.

I think it is a great opportunity for people to get the application in a very simple way, without having to face computer technical difficulties, so I leave the link below:

I hope someone is useful.

DavidAG2000
05/25/2021 3:17 p.m.

It is not necessary to pay for it, it patchs with relative ease.I have helped many in this forum (and in others in which you are also, Davidag) and have always ended up getting it.As the Mandalorian says, "this is the way."Tomorrow you will want to use Androidaps to handle the pump and what are you going to do? Buy it too?I don't think anyone sells it (although seen ...)
Do not pay for something you can do.Seek help.
This has been my advice ;-)

Edito: 29 euros neither more nor less.If you are thinking of buying it, get in touch with me and I help you;And donate those 29 euros to xDrip, Nightscout or Androidaps that are the ones that are making all this possible, do not give them to the espared that ...

Antonio200
05/25/2021 9:08 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
It is not necessary to pay for it, it patchs with relative ease.I have helped many in this forum (and in others in which you are also, Davidag) and have always ended up getting it.As the Mandalorian says, "this is the way."Tomorrow you will want to use Androidaps to handle the pump and what are you going to do? Buy it too?I don't think anyone sells it (although seen ...)
Do not pay for something you can do.Seek help.
This has been my advice ;-)

Edito: 29 euros neither more nor less.If you are thinking of buying it, get in touch with me and I help you;And donate those 29 euros to xDrip, Nightscout or Androidaps that are the ones that are making all this possible, do not give them to the espared that ...

>

I think just like you, but being a computer scientist, I know people and I know that there are some to whom it costs them very much and that they would prefer to achieve it through the easy way, so I have shared the link, so that it is there as a last resort.

And on the pump, well, Androidaps is fine, but if you have a pump with closed loop, that may be more than enough.

DavidAG2000
05/25/2021 9:16 p.m.

Androidaps (Openops) is far ahead of the commercial applications of the laboratories.

Antonio200
05/25/2021 9:32 p.m.

Hello good
You have a tutorial how to use it
I am very interested and I have already downloaded and installed
Buy you by eBay
A thousand thanks early

Toriles's profile photo
Toriles
05/25/2021 9:36 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
Androidaps (Openops) goes far ahead of the commercial applications of laboratories.

If you had to compare it with the control-iq and that of Medtronic, what advantages do you see?

The first disadvantage and main is that it is not approved by the FDA, and in addition, the approved algorithms work very well and are safe, apart from being already semi -automatic, you only have to introduce the portions.

DavidAG2000
05/25/2021 9:41 p.m.

toriles said:
good
You have a tutorial how to use it
I am very interested and I have already downloaded and installed
Buy you by eBay
A thousand thanks early

Hello!

I recommend this:

Link

It is very well explained and you will find all the information you need.

Once the application, the rest is bread ate 😉

DavidAG2000
05/25/2021 9:43 p.m.

Thank you so much

Toriles's profile photo
Toriles
05/25/2021 9:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.