{'en': 'Protein bread', 'es': 'Pan de proteínas'} Image

Protein bread

smartinez's profile photo   05/10/2021 3:09 p.m.

@isabelbota
My wheat bran is only about 45 gr of fiber, but they are about 17 gr of carbohydrates.
I just put myself in the yogurt from time to time a couple of tablespoons, and I don't count it.

Your recipes are very good !!!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/10/2021 5:44 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Well, everything arises from need.
Although the merit is such a Camila Kost, which follows a ketogenic diet and has the easiest recipes in the world.What happens is that it is a fan of eating a lot of fat (it is already known, the ketos), so I only choose some recipes that do not carry so much, they do not serve me all.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/10/2021 6:16 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

jldiazdel said:
@Isabelbota

Remember that this bread requires drinking a lot of water.

100 gr of psyllium contains about 80 gr of fiber.That is to say that with the 40 gr Q you put, they suppose about 30 gr of fiber.That is more or less the recommended amount of fiber.

GREETING

Keep in mind that 6 loaves come out and at most, I would then be 10 grams of fiber, it remains to complement with other things.
When I have taken it, I have not noticed anything special.He also thinks that those who take metformin are we already made at all 😂😂😂😂

isabelbota
05/10/2021 6:19 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
jldiazdel said:
@isabelbota

Remember that this bread requires drinking a lot of water.

100 gr of psyllium contains about 80 gr of fiber.That is to say that with the 40 gr Q you put, they suppose about 30 gr of fiber.That is more or less the recommended amount of fiber.

GREETING

Keep in mind that 6 loaves come out and at most, I would then be 10 grams of fiber, it remains to complement with other things.
When I have taken it, I have not noticed anything special.He also thinks that those who take metformin are already made to us 😂😂😂😂

: D: D: D: D: D: D

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/10/2021 6:57 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

What are these recipes well!Thank you!!!!Hey, and you won't have any cake, right?I don't know how to do any good for my husband and my daughters to eat it

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
05/10/2021 7:59 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

Isabelbota said:
the problem it has is that it is very expensive, a pass.

It is not so expensive.It is that I have taken a photo of the Internet.I take it in hypercor for 3.59

smartinez
05/10/2021 8:54 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Isabelbota said:
I make a bread with ground almond that rises zero.You can try it.It has virtually no hydrates.: 300px;

What do you look.I will do them.Thank you!!!What are you going?

smartinez
05/10/2021 8:55 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

marine said:
@jldiazdel it is correct that excess protein is mea, but without giving extra work before the kidney.

@Smartinez To make an idea you can consume 1.5 to 2g of protein per kg of body weight.If you go out of that you are already having a hyperproteic diet.

@isabelbota put that photo and not put the recipe has a crime!haha Pintaza has that

Ok, I will have to learn to measure meals, between HC and proteins ..... Q alio, hahaha.But it's great to learn, it costs me a little but I read and read and every day I learn something new.At the moment I do not use insulin for what I do not take it to the measure of measuring but ... I will have to do it.
Thanks for the information

smartinez
05/10/2021 8:58 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
Isabelbota said:
the problem it has is that it is very expensive, a pass.

It is not so expensive.It is that I have taken a photo of the Internet.I take it in hypercor for 3.59

Well, it is still expensive to be bread, but it is no longer the € 13 the package that put in the photo ...

isabelbota
05/10/2021 9:12 p.m.

Yes, I do a banana cake a lot.The amounts are:

1 egg/ 1 banana/ 30 gr of ground almond.(And I, as I miss the green bananas, I put a saccharin envelope. Surely if the mature throws will not need).
Normally I do 3 or 4 bananas (multiply by 3 or 4 amounts).
Oven 180
Bates the yolks with bananas, and you add the almond
Bates the whites about to snow and when they are, you are incorporating them little by little, with a lot of love with enveloping movements to the previous mixture.
Forans or greased a mold and baked.In 30/40 minutes it is.

Then, when you are cold, if you want, you found 30 grams of chocolate at 85% of the mercadona, you mix it with a little cream and cover it

isabelbota
05/10/2021 9:25 p.m.

In the photo it seems very large but that is a dessert dish (the mold must be small for 3/4 bananas)

isabelbota
05/10/2021 9:27 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
yes, I do a lot of banana cake.The amounts are:

1 egg/ 1 banana/ 30 gr of ground almond.(And I, as I miss the green bananas, I put a saccharin envelope. Surely if the mature throws will not need).
Normally I do 3 or 4 bananas (multiply by 3 or 4 amounts).
Oven 180
Bates the yolks with bananas, and you add the almond
Bates the whites about to snow and when they are, you are incorporating them little by little, with a lot of love with enveloping movements to the previous mixture.
Forans or greased a mold and baked.In 30/40 minutes it is.

Then, when you are cold, if you want, you found 30 grams of chocolate at 85% of the mercadona, you mix it with a little cream and cover it

It looks like !!!!!The only thing that I have chocolate and the cream I have as forbidden, right?And the TB bananas have to be careful with them, I have always heard that half banana a week is enough.

smartinez
05/11/2021 8:33 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

@Smartinez

It looks like !!!!!The only thing that I have chocolate and the cream I have as forbidden, right?And the TB bananas have to be careful with them, I have always heard that half banana a week is enough.

The banana or banana has a higher sugar content depending on maturity and in itself, the banana is less sweet than banana.

You can eat "all bananas" that you want while adjusting your treatment is one more hydrate alone than you should know.

85% chocolate contains little sugar, more of the same ... also keep in mind the real amount you would eat in that piece of cake do not look entirely at the value over 100g.

The cream because it depends if it is ligth or not .. there is much market hehe

marine's profile photo
marine
05/11/2021 9:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

marine said:
@smartinez

The banana or banana has a higher sugar content depending on maturity and in itself, the banana is less sweet than banana.

You can eat "all bananas" that you want while adjusting your treatment is one more hydrate alone than you should know.

85% chocolate contains little sugar, more of the same ... also keep in mind the real amount you would eat in that piece of cake do not look entirely at the value over 100g.

The cream because it depends if it is ligth or not .. there is much market hehe

Thank you @marine, I am now learning about food and mine is a bit more straight, or I think so.I do not carry any treatment, I am waiting for the diagnosis and I must conduct my little pancreatic reserve that I have, so I must carry a diet as healthy as possible and without making the pancreas work hard, or at least that is what I think thatI must do.The endocrine has told me to eat everything (sugar not and go down in HC, logically) but from everything and that is afraid of me.

smartinez
05/11/2021 9:16 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

@Smartinez In that case if, try to walk 1h a day but you do any exercise and a low hydrates diet.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/11/2021 9:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It all depends on the amount.Someday that I was in a hurry, I have had breakfast and got up less than my usual toast with avocado and tuna.
I have calculated that if the 4 bananas gives me for 8 times (minimum, it is a whim, not to swell), each ration I like half a green banana, medium on saccharin, 15 grams of almond, half egg and 4grams of chocolate.
They seem to me nutritious and excessive ingredients.Nothing comparable to the industrial pastries.

isabelbota
05/11/2021 9:59 a.m.

marine said:
@smartinez in that case if, try 1h a day but you do any exercise and a low diet in hydrates.

Yes, I'm doing that.

smartinez
05/11/2021 10:26 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Isabelbota said:
everything depends on the quantity.Someday that I was in a hurry, I have had breakfast and got up less than my usual toast with avocado and tuna.
I have calculated that if the 4 bananas gives me for 8 times (minimum, it is a whim, not to swell), each ration I like half a green banana, medium on saccharin, 15 grams of almond, half egg and 4grams of chocolate.
They seem to me nutritious and excessive ingredients.Nothing comparable to the industrial pastries.

Seen like this ..... the truth is that it is not much.I will try it.

smartinez
05/11/2021 10:27 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:

A bread that lasts 88 days ... is a bit suspicious.I don't think you can consider a healthy food!

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/11/2021 12:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Well, I bought it on Amazon to try, I'll tell you

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/11/2021 2:06 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.