Hello everyone, I'm new in the forum

dect2021's profile photo   05/20/2021 10:35 p.m.

The "good" of starting very small is that you do to it as something normal, which is part of your life.
You will remember me, I assure you!Because they will be queens!You will see it!It is worse for you than for them, really !!!
Cheer up!That in this forum there are many very crack people, who will solve doubts and we will encourage you !!!
For me it was a great discovery !!!!

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
05/24/2021 9:29 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Thanks for your words .... encourages us to read them ....

dect2021's profile photo
dect2021
05/25/2021 8:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

dect2021 said:
replace ... or imagine what your words have felt .... I have read and have made my wife read your comment about about 5 times.... I want to send you a big hug from me and my family .... Thank you very much & lt; 3

That's right, according to @repipa's comment is great, excellent.I wish you the best to you, your wife and your girl.You will see how they will get ahead.I have been in the Forum for some time and I have seen great support but above all, many people with solid experience who share very good tips!You learn a lot here and they are really things that make a difference.

I don't know much about DB1 (I am DB2) but I imagine that they must first learn from manual control and then you will see better options such as continuous glucose meters, automatic insulin boma, etc.Here I have read that there are people with DB1 who control everything very well with fast insulin, slow, medications, etc. and lead a full life.

I wish you the best of heart, many blessings.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/30/2021 10:39 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

dect2021 said:
just diagnosed my daughter, my 3 -year -old princess type 1 diabetes ..... I am shattered I think they are the worst days of my life without any doubt ...I would give my life for her ..... Forgive my negativity and my discomfort ... but I am not able to see my little girl suffer and lively ... I feel my chaotic presentation

Come, I tell you something to encourage you, grandfather type onion.

When diabetes discovered me, I was 5 years old.There were neither strips nor sensors to measure blood glucose.Insulin was of pig origin, and a delayed zinc based that was not difficult for the needle not to stuck, and that were fat.And you had to inject with glass syringes that had to disinfect each time.

More than 50 years have passed, and here I continue.I am perfectly, without complications, 6.2, Fund of the perfect eye, perfect analytics.For me diabetes has been a nuisance on which to be on all the time.There are times when you overwhelm, but there is no other, you can't take vacations.Meanwhile, I made a race, I married (2 times), I have 2 children, and life continues ...

From the outset, your daughter is going to have many better insulin, needles and pen, continuous infusion pumps, sensors, ... some means of treating much better diabetes.And that they will continue to improve quickly.For example, we will immediately see automatic pumps that are regulated alone with a sensor, and continuous sensors that last months and do not have to calibrate.And in 10 years, who knows.

What you have to do is listen to endocrine and learn to control the disease.And after your daughter understands and learning everything, as soon as possible.There is no other.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
05/30/2021 11:27 a.m.

@"Cristóbal Cortés"
You encourage us all!What crack!
I subscribe everything you say like another grandmother onion

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
05/30/2021 12:31 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Really ...... You are repeated of good people ... Every time I spend here you give me a breath of encouragement and make me see the problem in another way ..... it is hard but you make me see meThat does not impossible that my girl has a full and almost normal life ..... I send you a big hug to everyone ..... Thank you very much ...

dect2021's profile photo
dect2021
05/30/2021 1:22 p.m.

anibal pellino said:
hello I would recommend that you read the book of Dr Bernstein "Diabetes solution" or its translation, to me with my son I change my life, if you want it to happen to you>

Pass it!

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/31/2021 1:53 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hi Anibal .... Well, I would read it ... I don't know how you could happen to me .... I would try to look for it if not .... thanks

dect2021's profile photo
dect2021
05/31/2021 11:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.