Hello everyone, I'm new in the forum

dect2021's profile photo   05/20/2021 10:35 p.m.

I liked it a lot :)

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/21/2021 6:07 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I've also seen the video .... Thank you Isabelbota

dect2021's profile photo
dect2021
05/21/2021 6:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much @isabelbota, I loved the video and I completely agree with what it says.

@jldiazdel To us happened to us something similar to what you have told, my son was discharged from the hospital on Tuesday, and that same Friday we had to return to see his endocrine, while we were in the waiting room of the hospital passedIn front of us a breast and caught his hand was his 5-6 year old daughter, he didn't have a hair in his head, or eyebrows ... I have a horrible dark circles, it impressed me a lot and it cost me a lot to contain the tears.My son was also very impacted, (it is that the girl was very slowof cancer .... he asked me, but is he going to heal?, I told him that I hope but I didn't know, and then he told me ... and if he didn't heal?I replied ... Well, he will die ... He was very quiet and told me ... Diabetes doesn't heals either, and I said ... I already know, but you can live with her perfectly, don't worry about thisYou are not going to die.And it is true that you realize that there are very worse things, it is still a whore (speaking badly and soon) but that mommy that happened with her daughter would have changed for us without thinking .....
A kiss to all.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
05/21/2021 6:52 p.m.

@Elisa74

Very impressive, yes.Those things are recorded in memory

A hug

jldiazdel
05/21/2021 6:56 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "dect2021"

Well, you know.Although now it seems impossible, the pain is passed.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/21/2021 6:59 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It is very small Isa ..... I think it will take ... even if I carry it inside ... I even think that I will not be the same person, not worse ... but not the same

dect2021's profile photo
dect2021
05/21/2021 8:02 p.m.

It has never been my intention to create controversy.I think we are at different times and circumstances of life.Nor is a diagnosis in oneself the same as in a child, one as a father would give anything to have diabetes I instead of it.Here we are here to help us in everything we can.
ISI

Isi's profile photo
Isi
05/21/2021 9:14 p.m.

@dect2021

What to tell you that they have not already told you, only that much encouragement in this new stage and hope for the future that I believe will be better for all diabetics.

I debuted in January of this year and I have tried to inform myself everything I have been able to.I have also sought how the history of this disease has evolved and what I have found is that there are more and more advances that make life easier.There are now continuous meters, a patch that insulin in the pores of the skin that is, after the patent, in development to make everyone affordable but that in the future will withdraw from our life the punctures, to biscuAnd ice cream for diabetics when insulin is discovered Type 1 diabetes was a deadly disease, you can now live with it controlled.

I put it in another post but I am practically sure that your three -year -old daughter will see great advances and surely a definitive cure in the future that I hope is not very distant but in the meantime.They say that what does not kill you makes you stronger.

Colt's profile photo
Colt
05/21/2021 10:31 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde enero 2021.
Insulina Toujeo 10 u dia, Crestor 1 u dia.
A1C: 5,7 % Agosto 2021

There are that patch that you say if I hope I did not have to prick my girl ... thanks for your words

dect2021's profile photo
dect2021
05/22/2021 5:32 p.m.

@dect2021

What have they said recommended about a continuous glucose meter?Have you prescribed / recommended?

I don't know if it is possible in three -year -old children but if possible it will help you a lot in a day -to -day basis

All the best

jldiazdel
05/22/2021 5:54 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

If you already carry it ... free freestyle 2 ...
And yes ... it is very helpful ..

dect2021's profile photo
dect2021
05/22/2021 7:35 p.m.

@dect2021

Brilliant

There is an open topic in the forum on its use and alarms.
You have to learn to use it and especially read trends well.

It helps a lot, even when a sensor goes wrong ... it's a lot of war.But they are very useful.Before it was terrible.My brother and his wife got up every three hours at night to do hair controls.Now with the sensor and alarms you can sleep.Even though the sensor will also give you war.It happens to us all.

Check the sensor theme in the forum.Its use and interpretation.It is very important.

jldiazdel
05/22/2021 8:17 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Ok..thanks ... I will inform myself more of the subject in the forum. It is very helpful to us although the values ​​never coincide ... with the estimate it saves us scares .....

dect2021's profile photo
dect2021
05/22/2021 9:18 p.m.

We have bought the tickleflex accessory and we are starting to use it .... It is a little afraid to squeeze a lot or little ... you will tell me how the one who is using it is ..... Thank you ... greetings

dect2021's profile photo
dect2021
05/22/2021 9:52 p.m.

@detect2021 Diabetes with 2 years and I already have 44 !!!
My parents wanted to die, at that time there were neither domestic hair meters, they worked with urine strips ... and as the doctor said, I looked at the face and will know how it is!Do you imagine?
Well, I have done toooooodo just like my brothers, school, faculty, sport, trips, friends ... that if taking care of me.And thank God without sequelae!
There is a phrase that a little girl educator told me that it is: "With your insulin and a terron of sugar you can eat the woman" and your daughter too !!!
Much encouragement that your princess would be queen!Cheer up!

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
05/23/2021 10:58 a.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Repipa ..... nor do you imagine what your words have felt ... I have read and I have made my wife read your comment about 5 times ... I want to send you a big hug from mine andof my family .... thank you very much <3

dect2021's profile photo
dect2021
05/23/2021 2:58 p.m.

Hello, I understand you perfectly.My girl debuted last year with 2 and a half years.What you say is true, we have changed us all.Both my husband and me, and the brothers who are always pending.
It has been a year and I still feel that we are going through the duel.I suppose that the pandemic has not helped, the fact of thinking that one day everything will return to normal, it makes me think that our normality will not be the same.
They tell you up there the continuous glucose meter, my girl carries the dexcomg6 that is the only one approved in minors of 4 although I know of children who carry the freestyle and they are perfect.It was a before and after, it gives you greater peace of mind.
Now we are waiting for them to put the bomb, they told us that we had to wait a year to make sure we controlled the manual insulin administration.But it has already passed and we are still waiting because the formations for the pump are stopped.

She takes it more or less good, she has her bad moments of not wanting us to click her or get sad why she remembers when "he did not carry the little machine" as she says referring to the Dexcom receiver.

I send you many spirits !!

Jenni_Mel's profile photo
Jenni_Mel
05/24/2021 12:01 p.m.

Hi Jenni ... I identify a lot with you.She carries the FreeSryle and for the moment not right but approaches enough ... my hope is that there is a cure for this disease .... today we have had consultation and we have told her about the punctures and that I could tell us about the I-Port.... They have put a kind of catheter on the arm that we have to change every 3 days .... the bomb say that it is very complex and that it is still very small ..... my wife and I are defeated butFor her we will fight everything necessary and more ... there is no day I don't cry ... but I try to do it alone ...

dect2021's profile photo
dect2021
05/24/2021 3:44 p.m.

Thanks for the encouragement Jenni ... forces for you too

dect2021's profile photo
dect2021
05/24/2021 3:47 p.m.

repipa said:
@detect2021 to me dictated diabetes with 2 years and I already have 44 !!!
My parents wanted to die, at that time there were neither domestic hair meters, they worked with urine strips ... and as the doctor said, I looked at the face and will know how it is!Do you imagine?
Well, I have done toooooodo just like my brothers, school, faculty, sport, trips, friends ... that if taking care of me.And thank God without sequelae!
There is a phrase that a little girl educator told me that it is: "With your insulin and a terron of sugar you can eat the woman" and your daughter too !!!
Much encouragement that your princess would be queen!Cheer up!

I am very happy for you, I hope that my daughter lives it just as well as you and does not have any complication ...

My most sincere administration of your parents and my deep respect.If you are costing us now I don't want to imagine 40 years ago.

Isi's profile photo
Isi
05/24/2021 5:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.