{'en': 'Fixed schedules', 'es': 'Horarios fijos'} Image

Fixed schedules

diabetikafenix's profile photo   03/02/2021 4:47 p.m.

Thanks @regina, yes, at least at night we have it more controlled, which is what gave me the most in case I was sleeping and lowered him a lot (like the first days), we still escape that in some food he climbs himto 200 (although it goes down immediately), but well with the free sensor we are checking it to see how we can correct it, now they are almost 11: 30h and keep sleeping and it is in 99 ....

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/18/2021 11:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If when you climb the dose you see that you have hypos at night and it is high in the afternoon, you can go to put Lantus in the morning.
It is what happened to my daughter.
The Lantus makes more effect at 5 or 6 hours.
You'll see what is doing better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/18/2021 12:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Elisa74 to prevent you from getting up at night install Diabox (download from web, not for apport).This app reports the sensor data every 15min by Bluetooth, without having to contact the sensor to know the blood glucose, and has alarms.It measures the kitchen from the room and are very separate rooms.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/19/2021 10:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you @ruthbia, a doubt, do Diabox also to install it in my son's mobile so that the data can reach mine for example when he is in school?That is, what "apparatus" is the one that will transmit that continuous monitoring ... the reader of the free or the mobile of my son?Thank you !

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/19/2021 4:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.