The sensors do not arrive at the health center

Monica Palacios's profile photo   03/04/2021 1:34 a.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
erpla said:
hello.The same thing happened to me in summer, they have a brutal lack of control in the outpatients, I have already had to buy some for that reason.They told me that they did not arrive and talked to the hospital and if they had sent it, in the end they found them by chance but you have to be on top of them.With the added difficulty of how difficult it is to take the phone.They only give me two sensors every time, which I do not understand well because they send 6 for each patient, and especially if they tell me that they are so busy and do not give Basto I do not understand that I have to be asking for an appointment and going every 28 days to theambulatory.I guess they have their reasons but I don't understand it.

I have the same situation here, and I think there is no reason.Health personnel and in particular nurses have never distinguished themselves by their organizational capacity.In addition, like many other officials (and I am also one), those of public health have taken the pandemic as a vacation.Yes, yes, in the UCIS and hospitals they have been *odidos, but in the primary care centers, there you have them, with the center empty and of crossed arms.And the sensors without arriving.

JODE !!!! ... how fuck you just released, where do you live? ... What centers are you talking about? ... have they died infected, and not only in UCIS, they are the collective with more contagios ... they have beenThe usual work with pandemic and casualties, flu vaccines with Covid ... etc ... etc., I have never seen on Andalusia outpatients with people's tails until 20 hours

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/04/2021 2:38 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Yesterday I collected the health center sensors.
When I started in September they gave me 6 for 3 months and told me the diabetological nurse that manages them for the FJD that would always be for 3 months.
Well, in December 5 units and I did not give importance, but yesterday they gave me only 4 units.I fear that in the health center they remain and give them to acquaintances or friends.When in May the diabetological nurse I will comment.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/08/2021 10:51 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Tomorrow I have a telephone appointment to start "managing" the reception of my sensors, on Thursday 8 weeks ago the reception of the previous order ...
Let's see what I find.4 and 2 should arrive for me and 2 for the health center in my name for the coverage of the "defective", they arrive from the central warehouse of my health area located in the southern part of Madrid.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
04/08/2021 10:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I live south, my nurse calls me to pick them up

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/13/2021 9:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

They are sent to me in Malaga for a messenger, without having to ask for them.

aldumi's profile photo
aldumi
05/09/2021 5:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.