The sensors do not arrive at the health center

Monica Palacios's profile photo   03/04/2021 1:34 a.m.

Hello everyone!
I am not new in this (I debuted 6 years ago) but it is the first time I write.
3 months ago they put free freestyle 2 subsidized by social security and I can't be happier.It has been a before and after in the control and understanding of my diabetes.
Tomorrow the last of those who gave me in the first roughness ended, but in my health center they have not received more sensors for me.They do not give me any solution, only to speak with the hospital and in the hospital they do not answer me, has it happened to someone else?How did you solve it?
I do not know what to do or where the problem can be because they are supposed to arrive a few days before automatically ... just think about returning to the glucometer they give me the 7 evils :(
Thanks a lot!

Monica Palacios's profile photo
Monica Palacios
03/04/2021 1:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,

Call Abbot directly, even if he is subsidized at the hospital they will not know anything.

They redirected to the local messaging that I was in charge of shipments and resolved the doubt of how my order was going.

marine's profile photo
marine
03/04/2021 8:47 a.m.

If it happened to me, I would go to the nurse who explained how the sensor was going and it was she who commanded the order to my ambulatory.I have the order too and it says that if there is any problem they communicate with the hospital (which is the extension of the endocrine nurse)
Contact those who authorized the sensors, well with the intermediary (endocrine, nurse, ...), since the sensors authorizes them inspection.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/04/2021 2:24 p.m.

Thank you very much to both

Monica Palacios's profile photo
Monica Palacios
03/04/2021 8:16 p.m.

Hello @"monica palacios", I am the same, the endocrine asked us the sensors (for the first time) on 2/03 and have not yet reached the health center, the pediatrician is on the subject because it calls me every week to seeAs my son is and I know that he is pending, he told me that it is that there are as more or less fixed shipping dates and that if I have the bad luck that they make the order when they have just sent a remittance because I already have to waitThe next one (but I don't know how long there is between one and the other), the endocrine also knows it because he asks me on every visit, my son carries the free2 because a friend has given me (he has already left me 2),I don't know where I can claim, have you been able to find out something?Thank you

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/26/2021 1:55 a.m.

Hello!
I was over my son on my son on 03/31 (next week), and as they told us that from April they sent them to home, I called the Cap and they told me that they no longer have there, that I told himTo the endocrine.Today we have gone to the nurse who takes my son and has given us one, in case April does not arrive on time.In case you can help you!Greetings, Nuka.

nuka's profile photo
nuka
03/26/2021 4:06 p.m.

Hijo de 10 años con DT1 desde enero de 2021
Humalog y Abasaglar (noche)
Primera HbA1c tras el debut de 5,8% (Mayo 2021)
Freestyle Libre 2

Hi @nuka, thanks, if next week I will not come to me, I will tell the endrochrine to see if they have any.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/26/2021 5:58 p.m.

Hello.The same thing happened to me in summer, they have a brutal lack of control in the outpatients, I have already had to buy some for that reason.They told me that they did not arrive and talked to the hospital and if they had sent it, in the end they found them by chance but you have to be on top of them.With the added difficulty of how difficult it is to take the phone.They only give me two sensors every time, which I do not understand well because they send 6 for each patient, and especially if they tell me that they are so busy and do not give Basto I do not understand that I have to be asking for an appointment and going every 28 days to theambulatory.I guess they have their reasons but I don't understand it.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/29/2021 12:10 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Well, I have already solved it, but if I do not move .. to know, through a friend who is a doctor and works in the hospital who has to send the sensors to the health center I have been able to talk to the person who carries these proceduresThere, the issue is that our file was "standing" because they had to ask for some data from the other hospital where they take my son (to whom we belong does not have childhood endocrinology, so they take him in another), and that they had not yetMade by accumulation of work, to the truth that the girl who has attended me Super Maja has even apologized for having delayed this subject, total that if nothing happens tomorrow I have them in the health center !!!

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/31/2021 12:52 p.m.

I have 2 left and I am missing 6 units in March.If they don't get to buy them again.
I have paid them since 2016. But I will put a claim to the FJD.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2021 10:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I already have the sensors, they have called me this morning from the health center to pick them up, they have given me 6 and the reader.By close @ruthbia, yesterday when I talked to this person from the hospital, he told me that in March there has been a problem with the sensor supplier due to "stock break" (they have not been able to meet all the demand), I do not know if this has beenbeen only in Valencia or at a general level.I hope you receive yours soon.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
04/02/2021 1:23 a.m.

Catalina2008 said:
hello to all ...
I wanted to tell you that yesterday the Argentine justice force OSDE to give it coverage of 100% of the infusora minimed 670 g (artificial pancreas) through an amparo action
In addition to being a time of emerald I am a lawyer and I offer myself for free to present the amparo to those who need it
We are very happy - debut 18 months😭 today 12 years👌💕-
My name is Catalina 011 2800 8000 Argentina

They have just released 780g.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
04/02/2021 7:51 p.m.

I have 3 sensors left and I have an appointment in the middle of May with the diabetological nurses, I arrived fair.The one that has expired in 2 days.Let's see if they know something.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/03/2021 12:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have failed between two and that they are not aware that there are 28 days, not 30 or two or two per month ... I have had to use paid by me, but in February I brought me 6 and in the middle of this month I will claim them, because the 2 that failed are paid by me.
Total, that I have 4 just in case ...

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
04/03/2021 9:46 p.m.

merchem said:
me between two that have failed and that they are not aware that there are 28 days, they are not 30 or two or two per month ... I have had to use paid by me,But in February I brought 6 and in the middle of this month I will claim them, because the 2 that failed are paid by me.
Total, that I have 4 just in case ....

If you have bought in Abbot, you can claim them for a social security sensor and change it the same.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
04/04/2021 10:58 a.m.

erpla said:
hello.The same thing happened to me in summer, they have a brutal lack of control in the outpatients, I have already had to buy some for that reason.They told me that they did not arrive and talked to the hospital and if they had sent it, in the end they found them by chance but you have to be on top of them.With the added difficulty of how difficult it is to take the phone.They only give me two sensors every time, which I do not understand well because they send 6 for each patient, and especially if they tell me that they are so busy and do not give Basto I do not understand that I have to be asking for an appointment and going every 28 days to theambulatory.I guess they have their reasons but I don't understand it.

I have the same situation here, and I think there is no reason.Health personnel and in particular nurses have never distinguished themselves by their organizational capacity.In addition, like many other officials (and I am also one), those of public health have taken the pandemic as a vacation.Yes, yes, in the UCIS and hospitals they have been *odidos, but in the primary care centers, there you have them, with the center empty and of crossed arms.And the sensors without arriving.

Cristóbal Cortés
04/04/2021 11:05 a.m.

At first you have to wait while the endocrine makes the request and the warehouse begins to make a regular shipment to the ambulatory, in my case I have been receiving them since they are covered by social regurity no longer know how long and the delivery date has never failed, it isMore at the beginning I had bought and I was giving up for two children from those who came to me to the ambulatory because they did not reach them.

UKO's profile photo
UKO
04/04/2021 11:29 a.m.

Good, ask, 6 units %% Xpacinte.My advice is to give time to the more compislaboratory, etc.Laboratory of medical devices. PACIENCE, It is the only way to take the procedure..A cordial greeting

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
04/04/2021 11:41 a.m.

K5288pn25.

davidag2000 said:
Catalina2008 said:
hello to all ...
I wanted to tell you that yesterday the Argentine justice force OSDE to give it coverage of 100% of the infusora minimed 670 g (artificial pancreas) through an amparo action
In addition to being a time of emerald I am a lawyer and I offer myself for free to present the amparo to those who need it
We are very happy - debut 18 months😭 today 12 years👌💕-
My name is Catalina 011 2800 8000 Argentina

They have just released 780g.

And what hosts does it have to do with the subject?- A respect, please.

Cristóbal Cortés
04/04/2021 2:13 p.m.

The sensors are not bought by health centers, they are sent from the Specialties Center.At least in Madrid.

And the health centers do not attend, they are "vacation."Only by phone and never your doctor, the one on duty.
The anthracite samur are always at the door chatting or at the bar next to Cañitas.I see you every day and I go out at different times.Come on, stress does not kill them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2021 2:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.