Low hydrates diet

meginer's profile photo   04/03/2021 7:51 p.m.

Good to all.I wanted to know if anyone follows a very low food in hydrates.
I've been needing 6 or 7 kg for a long time and there is no way.I take care of my food, I exercise daily, it is true that I can once spend if I leave one day but it is something very punctual and little and compensate it in another way.There is no way to take away those kg.I have hypothyroidism but it is controlled.And also as few hydrates, only two portions of whole breakfast, the fruit and one day legumes or potatoes, no more than 6 or 7 a day and some days do not even arrive.
Today, you only have those of breakfast, fish lunch and since then I carry with glycemia in 90-95 without varying all the time.
I know that the body needs energy but the same eating very few hydrates I reduce tb insulin even more and helps me lose weight.Any experience?Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/03/2021 7:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@meginer

Maybe I'm going to tell you something that you don't want to listen.

The body changes especially over the years.And you know it perfectly.Metabolism slows down.It is so and little more we can do.

The truth is, do not get angry, but an "excess" of 6 kg is little.Notice that it seems very good to me that you do not leave it and that you control yourself.My wife is already nervous with a kilo of excess according to her references!So I understand you.

Since you control your diet very well, it may be that to be that in your case you need more cardio exercise.Daily.And walk and move.And that the cardio is somewhat varied, which you are not used to.You have to move every day.Walk a lot and best after meals

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/03/2021 9:07 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@meginer

Maybe I'm going to tell you something that you don't want to listen.

The body changes especially over the years.And you know it perfectly.Metabolism slows down.It is so and little more we can do.

The truth is, do not get angry, but an "excess" of 6 kg is little.Notice that it seems very good to me that you do not leave it and that you control yourself.My wife is already nervous with a kilo of excess according to her references!So I understand you.

Since you control your diet very well, it may be that to be that in your case you need more cardio exercise.Daily.And walk and move.And that the cardio is somewhat varied, which you are not used to.You have to move every day.Walk a lot and best after meals

GREETING

Haha, it doesn't bother me at all, I know, that metabolism is slower with age.But when you take care of yourself a lot, you barely go anything and it's not just that you don't lose but what you put on, you wonder what happens here.
I measure 158 and weight 65.5 kg, I have more than 5 kg left but I would settle for losing 5. I feel bad, uncomfortable with the pants, it is no longer a matter of aesthetics, apart from that logically to the none diabetics it is good to put weight.
As for the exercise, I do it daily, I go to the gym at least one hour and when I am not going, I am going to walk at least 5 km.After eating I do not usually be able to work.And what I do is usually aerobic, Aerobic Tipo, Step, Body Combat ... maybe I should put on the.Tape ... India or two I do something more anaerobic, strength and resistance.
What exercises do you mean?
Well, patience, it is complicated for us to lose weight because you have to balance the exercise with which it does not give you a hypo and the same with the HC.At the moment that UPN lowers you little you have to take HC of rapid absorption and it is already annoyed.
We will have to test ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/03/2021 11:53 p.m.

@meginer

If it is very complicated, and more in our case.Since you do not have much weight you will have to be patient and be very constant.Gradually lose.In my opinion it is a mistake to get diet.You have to change habits of some meals and increase exercise.Something that fun.And over time you should see results.In case it serves you, I can give you some suggestions, just that, in case they serve you and tell you what I changed in my case.

I measure 170 and now weigh about 62-63 kg, but many years ago I weigh more than 70. What was doing wrong?It was a combination of food and sport.He ate at work and abused fried.There is always something that each one fattens us more.To me fried are like caloric bombs.He went to the gym in the afternoon and was free.And abused drinks that call isotonic.Some have more calories than a gymnastics session!

First change my food habits.I make breakfast of yogurt, cereals and fruit;Most protein meals but without fried and with many vegetables.And very very light dinners and at least 2 and a half before bed.Before, he had dinner too late and at the time to bed.An error in my case.A typical mine is now about 120 gr of grilled chicken, 180 gr of vegetables and two slices of roasted whole bread.And that's it.

Second daily movement and sport.After breakfast I always walk an hour at a good pace, 10´ the km.And then to work.Before eating gym class.A change that affected me a lot (for good) was to go to gymnastics classes.Before I was free.That if it helped me.Classes learn, relax and make many friends.I tell you my routine now.L: 45 m Tape race and shirt change to go to 45´ Pilates class, helps Core and stretch muscles.M: An hour of TRX class.That leaves you for the soils.It's great to have strong lower back and strengthen legs and arms.X: An hour of spinning class, you burn about 500 calories easily.J: Functional training class.With your body.You do more than 100 push ups and end up with the soils.V: The big day, 1 hour of spinning, change of shirt, and class of 45´ of Power Core.Abdominals with the gymnastics ball.

With those changes and a lot of regularity, I managed to change my weight.But late.I thought for example that I had fatally fat thighs.Lie.It was fat.The one that costs me to lower more is that of the belly.In my case that was very hard to go down.It was resistance.But he went down.

If you can't do classes, you can try intervals.For example, on the running tape, after heating 20 m you make series of a very very fast minute, and then two softer minutes.If you do that about six times, you'll see.You can do intervals in any machine, on the bike or in the elliptical.I have seen people on the cross training machine, reading or watching TV!You can throw an hour with a ridiculous calorie expense.An uselessness.
In a gymnastics room you can do tabatas on your own.But after doing some cardio.A tabata are 20 seconds and then 10 sec of rest.That 8 times.In total 4 m.You can get off online for mobile tabatas with fun music already prepared.I like to alternate a strong nursing cardian exercise and then another like Mountain Climbing for Core.That alternated 8 times.If you make 4 tabatas you will see the caloric expenditure.

In general the more varied your exercise better.But it has to be regular.Ah, a typical mistake is to think that an hour of gymnastics is worth, and then spending all day sitting.It is not worth it.You have to try to walk about two hours every day.I go out in the morning and then in the afternoon.You have to adapt it logically to your work.But you have to look for the hole to walk every day and play sports regularly.And then of course, rest is very important and sleepminus 7 h.That does not fat.LandyLack of sleep fattens.And that is tested.

Well, I hope something serves you.I understand that you want to lose that weight, that I agree there is plenty of.But you will have to be very patient and do not get diet.Make some changes, keep them a few months, be constant, and to see how such.

All the best

jldiazdel
04/04/2021 12:30 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@meginer

If it is very complicated, and more in our case.Since you do not have much weight you will have to be patient and be very constant.Gradually lose.In my opinion it is a mistake to get diet.You have to change habits of some meals and increase exercise.Something that fun.And over time you should see results.In case it serves you, I can give you some suggestions, just that, in case they serve you and tell you what I changed in my case.

I measure 170 and now weigh about 62-63 kg, but many years ago I weigh more than 70. What was doing wrong?It was a combination of food and sport.He ate at work and abused fried.There is always something that each one fattens us more.To me fried are like caloric bombs.He went to the gym in the afternoon and was free.And abused drinks that call isotonic.Some have more calories than a gymnastics session!

First change my food habits.I make breakfast of yogurt, cereals and fruit;Most protein meals but without fried and with many vegetables.And very very light dinners and at least 2 and a half before bed.Before, he had dinner too late and at the time to bed.An error in my case.A typical mine is now about 120 gr of grilled chicken, 180 gr of vegetables and two slices of roasted whole bread.And that's it.

Second daily movement and sport.After breakfast I always walk an hour at a good pace, 10´ the km.And then to work.Before eating gym class.A change that affected me a lot (for good) was to go to gymnastics classes.Before I was free.That if it helped me.Classes learn, relax and make many friends.I tell you my routine now.L: 45 m Tape race and shirt change to go to 45´ Pilates class, helps Core and stretch muscles.M: An hour of TRX class.That leaves you for the soils.It's great to have strong lower back and strengthen legs and arms.X: An hour of spinning class, you burn about 500 calories easily.J: Functional training class.With your body.You do more than 100 push ups and end up with the soils.V: The big day, 1 hour of spinning, change of shirt, and class of 45´ of Power Core.Abdominals with the gymnastics ball.

With those changes and a lot of regularity, I managed to change my weight.But late.I thought for example that I had fatally fat thighs.Lie.It was fat.The one that costs me to lower more is that of the belly.In my case that was very hard to go down.It was resistance.But he went down.

If you can't do classes, you can try intervals.For example, on the running tape, after heating 20 m you make series of a very very fast minute, and then two softer minutes.If you do that about six times, you'll see.You can do intervals in any machine, on the bike or in the elliptical.I have seen people on the cross training machine, reading or watching TV!You can throw an hour with a ridiculous calorie expense.An uselessness.
In a gymnastics room you can do tabatas on your own.But after doing some cardio.A tabata are 20 seconds and then 10 sec of rest.That 8 times.In total 4 m.You can get off online for mobile tabatas with fun music already prepared.I like to alternate a strong nursing cardian exercise and then another like Mountain Climbing for Core.That alternated 8 times.If you make 4 tabatas you will see the caloric expenditure.

In general the more varied your exercise better.But it has to be regular.Ah, a typical mistake is to think that an hour of gymnastics is worth, and then spending all day sitting.It is not worth it.You have to try to walk about two hours every day.I go out in the morning and then in the afternoon.You have to adapt it logically to your work.But you have to look for the hole to walk every day and play sports regularly.And then of course, therest is very important and sleep at least 7 h.That does not fat.LandyLack of sleep fattens.And that is tested.

Well, I hope something serves you.I understand that you want to lose that weight, that I agree there is plenty of.But you will have to be very patient and do not get diet.Make some changes, keep them a few months, be constant, and to see how such.

All the best

Thank you very much, some things will take them into account.Of course I do not plan to put myself on a diet, if it is that the food I have that I think is nothing excessive!I always have them light.And with less than you, fish or meat, two days per week egg and fruit.Only a ration of HC q is the fruit.
You do much more sport than I count on those two hours of walking.It gives you time with the job? Will you have a good schedule.I work three days from 8 to 3 (with what I cannot go after breakfast), and two days after two to eight, those days if I could but duel go to the gym and I have to have lunch soon.What I don't do is that you say about walking a lot, we will have to get tpo as it is.
The alternate gym, on Mondays I usually make an hour of Body Combat, there, apart from the ex -choreography, TB Burpees, abs etc.On Tuesdays I do one thing that is called Bunda, which is a three -quarters circuit of different eg that are repeated in a time and some rest sg.Wednesdays and Thursdays it's more aerobic and I do Aerobic and Step one hour every day.Friday, Saturday and Sunday I do not usually go to the gym and road. Sometimes on Friday I go but not always.It is true that the body accommodates what you do for a long time and you have to change, I have noticed that.I usually lose with the exercise about 400 every day.
Doing all that ex, did not give you hypos?.Because they would give me, I would have to be eating between one eg and another, and in the end it is not?
We will see what can be done, because it is true that it is necessary to be very constant, and on weekends you always spend a little, the family you will not tell you that you are not going to eat outside.I try to adapt less than what but you know that it is not the same, and some Cervecilla falls.
The point is that in November I started with a nutritionist who took into account my diabetes and HC rations, I lost two kgen three months with a lot of effort, but I recovered them again doing the same thing.I fried not as any.I think that what makes me more fat or does that I do not get weight, is that I can spend a day (and with spending I want to say something slight but I get fat), or that I do not move so much outside of him stipulated daily sport.I will return to it with great patience.Thanks again.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/04/2021 2:24 p.m.

Ufff .... We are many with this topic.With a lot of sacrifice, 2 kg are lost, but as soon as you leave the exercise, they return.It is desperate.
I don't have hours in the day for what you do @jldiazdel.
The years, hormones, premenopause .... an impossible.
I am at the point that I am formed with not going anymore.
For example, today I have family food ... roasted lamb, a bomb but you can't say no.Then I will go walking 2 hours but it is not enough to burn everything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2021 2:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

jldiazdel said:
@meginer

In general the more varied your exercise better.But it has to be regular.Ah, a typical mistake is to think that an hour of gymnastics is worth, and then spending all day sitting.It is not worth it.You have to try to walk about two hours every day.I go out in the morning and then in the afternoon.You have to adapt it logically to your work.But you have to look for the hole to walk every day and play sports regularly.And then of course, therest is very important and sleep at least 7 h.That does not fat.LandyLack of sleep fattens.And that is tested.

All the best

Also tell you that what is fundamentally left over is abdomen.I do not have fat legs or arms, it is the belly, that does not go down to the three.I tell people who know me that I need to lose weight and they tell me that they see me well, when I tell them what weight, they don't believe it, they say it can't be, that it doesn't seem like it.I am an anchovy back and we are that, or what my muscles weigh!, Hahaha

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/04/2021 2:35 p.m.

meginer said:
good to all.I wanted to know if anyone follows a very low food in hydrates.
I've been needing 6 or 7 kg for a long time and there is no way.I take care of my food, I exercise daily, it is true that I can once spend if I leave one day but it is something very punctual and little and compensate it in another way.There is no way to take away those kg.I have hypothyroidism but it is controlled.And also as few hydrates, only two portions of whole breakfast, the fruit and one day legumes or potatoes, no more than 6 or 7 a day and some days do not even arrive.
Today, you only have those of breakfast, fish lunch and since then I carry with glycemia in 90-95 without varying all the time.
I know that the body needs energy but the same eating very few hydrates I reduce tb insulin even more and helps me lose weight.Any experience?Thank you.

Potato is pure carbohydrate.I think it would help you handle a 3+1 diet and eliminating TAM (products with wheat, rice and corn).

When there is predominant abdomen, it is sometimes due to insulin resistance, fatty liver, etc.

Do you have DB1 or DB2?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/06/2021 11:49 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
meginer said:

Potato is pure carbohydrate.I think it would help you handle a 3+1 diet and eliminating TAM (products with wheat, rice and corn).

When there is predominant abdomen, it is sometimes due to insulin resistance, fatty liver, etc.

Do you have DB1 or DB2?

Type 1, from 10 to, almost 40 years of evolution.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/06/2021 11:51 p.m.

meginer said:
matrix said:
meginer said:
meginer said:

Do you have DB1 or DB2?

Type 1, from 10 to, almost 40 years of evolution.

I have always been a berrigone, even while being thin and in my weight, as a teenager, but of course, now more

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/06/2021 11:52 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
@meginer

All the best

@jldiazdel
Buff, I get just to see all the sport you do ...
What a machine you are made ...
I walk for your age (52 years old) would be incapable.
Luckily my body is grateful and forms with my walking time.
You are a crack

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/07/2021 7:28 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
jldiazdel said:
@meginer

In general the more varied your exercise better.But it has to be regular.Ah, a typical mistake is to think that an hour of gymnastics is worth, and then spending all day sitting.It is not worth it.You have to try to walk about two hours every day.I go out in the morning and then in the afternoon.You have to adapt it logically to your work.But you have to look for the hole to walk every day and dosport regularly.And then of course, rest is very important and sleep at least 7 h.That does not fat.LandyLack of sleep fattens.And that is tested.

All the best

@jldiazdel
Buff, I get just to see all the sport you do ...
What a machine you are made ...
I walk for your age (52 years old) would be incapable.
Luckily my body is grateful and forms with my walking time.
You are a crack

Apart is that you can't normally you, work, family ..., I don't know how you can get so much time.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/07/2021 7:59 a.m.

@meginer
It is true what you say.Which is organized very well because I understand that the work schedule is allowed.
I am now standing studying oppositions and I have time, I don't know when I work how I will, but I don't want to worry in advance.For example, I have managed to eliminate the breakfast peak and walking right after, but that, when I work I will not.You will see how to do it.
But apart from the organization ...
It is a machine, that the body also has to endure that rhythm ...

isabelbota
04/07/2021 8:04 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, regularity is what helps you improve resistance.But on weekends rest!

It is true, each one has to adapt the hours of sport to their work and family, and sometimes it is not easy.I give the walks with my wife, who also likes sport, and that helps a lot.For example, if one day of daily they have put a meeting and they have left me without my class, then I compensate for the weekend and do sports together.May the couple incite you and encourage sports help.
My goal is to try to get five days a week more to walk around two hours every day.But there are days when it is not possible or that I can only one hour, that is better than nothing.
With the work, in my case the time of the food is the ideal time, because they usually do not put meetings.But there is nothing free.People take the opportunity to socialize and eat together and chat.I prefer to go to the gym.And then as very fast in my office while I look at the mails.And then, in the afternoon, I always have to go with the mobile of the work and look at the mails.And sometimes work on weekends.Nothing is free!But it compensates for me.
all the best

jldiazdel
04/07/2021 11:32 a.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel
Well, what was said.
A machine ...

isabelbota
04/07/2021 11:08 p.m.

@meginer I understand you perfectly.I am the same, overweight and where it shows the most is on the legs and abdomen.As I do a lot of bike, I am tremendous, when no bike pile, I walk 2 hours.Everything goes to my legs.And I have left a belly that I didn't have before.I left weights, abdominals and varied cardio to see if the musculature of arms and gut that I have harder than a stone is lowered.
I'm tired of telling me that much can be done between diabetes, age and possible pre-menopause.

@jldiazdel you are a crack.I telework and I don't get so much time as you.When I close session at 17:30 I have either that I iron, or clean, or make the purchase, or make errands, or ... total that not before 20:00 I release to do something.In summer well, but in winter it gives a tremendous laziness.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/08/2021 8:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

jldiazdel said:
well, regularity is the one that helps you improve resistance.But on weekends rest!

It is true, each one has to adapt the hours of sport to their work and family, and sometimes it is not easy.I give the walks with my wife, who also likes sport, and that helps a lot.For example, if one day of daily they have put a meeting and they have left me without my class, then I compensate for the weekend and do sports together.May the couple incite you and encourage sports help.
My goal is to try to get five days a week more to walk around two hours every day.But there are days when it is not possible or that I can only one hour, that is better than nothing.
With the work, in my case the time of the food is the ideal time, because they usually do not put meetings.But there is nothing free.People take the opportunity to socialize and eat together and chat.I prefer to go to the gym.And then as very fast in my office while I look at the mails.And then, in the afternoon, I always have to go with the mobile of the work and look at the mails.And sometimes work on weekends.Nothing is free!But it compensates for me.
GREETING

How have you managed to remove the abdominal fat?, With abdominals?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/11/2021 6:34 p.m.

@meginer

No !Mistake

Abdominal fat never goes down with abdominals but with Cardio.Abdominals help a lot for the Core and the back, but they do not lower the fat.

In my case, Spinning twice a week and run on Mondays.I really don't like running, I load my back a little.So I only do it once a week.Everyone has to see that Cardio is doing better.But the abdominal fat with cardio.And a lot of patience.It is very hard to go down.It takes months and months.But it goes down.

jldiazdel
04/11/2021 8:10 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@meginer

No !Mistake

Abdominal fat never goes down with abdominals but with Cardio.Abdominals help a lot for the Core and the back, but they do not lower the fat.

In my case, Spinning twice a week and run on Mondays.I really don't like running, I load my back a little.So I only do it once a week.Everyone has to see that Cardio is doing better.But the abdominal fat with cardio.And a lot of patience.It is very hard to go down.It takes months and months.But it goes down.

But then why always crushed your abdominals? I do cardio at least and not low abdominal volume or that of three, in fact I think that more than half of the kg that are left over are there, hahaha.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/11/2021 8:26 p.m.

:)

If they are the last resistance!Very difficult to go down.Abdominals are very good.They help a lot behind the back because they hold the musculature of the lower back.They are very beneficial.Well if they are done correctly!But they don't lower abdominal fat.You can do hundreds, thousands of abdominals that the fat will stay.Cardio is required to burn that fat.A lot of cardio and of course that the food is balanced.And patience.And regularity.You have to look for Cardio helps us.There are people who help them run through the field.Others, like me, Spinning.But they require cardio and balanced diet ... and patience.

jldiazdel
04/11/2021 8:44 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.