Mess with breakfast

meginer's profile photo   08/03/2021 10:59 p.m.

@meginer, then you are perfect, how well you got it!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/09/2021 5:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Meginer I can help you in the case that you comment because as you comment to me by eg hormones do not affect me in glycemia.
I have breakfast a good sandwich or 2 toasted with butter and jam and do not usually go from 200 during digestion.
Hydrates act and unless it is a hypocaloric breakfast without hydrates, it is difficult to be between 80-110
Obviously, in addition to your diabetes years, being a doctor is very helpful for you.
Try to get the fast in the middle of the breakfast instead of average/ 1 hour before.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/09/2021 8:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

vanessa30 said:
@meginer I can help you in the case that you comment because as you comment to me by eg the hormones do not affect me in the glycemia.
I have breakfast a good sandwich or 2 toasted with butter and jam and do not usually go from 200 during digestion.
Hydrates act and unless it is a hypocaloric breakfast without hydrates, it is difficult to be between 80-110
Obviously, in addition to your diabetes years, being a doctor is very helpful for you.
Try to get the fast in the middle of the breakfast instead of average/ 1 hour before.

I carry a low diet in HC, not as low as Ruthbia but around 80 g a day, less than 100 always, I have been with FIASP since Friday and it has been a great discovery, thanks to that I have been going without 110 for three days after 40 days after 40 after 40.G of whole wheat bread with oil and ham and a decaffeinated with half -navigated milk at breakfast.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/09/2021 9:34 p.m.

@meginer Well then.
I have been with Humalog for many years and I have not tried Fiasp PQ always told me the endocrine that acted very fast.
But this is what we always say: each of us works what another does not.
Congratulations

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/09/2021 10:06 p.m.

How good @meginer !!!
My curve is flat if I put insulin but the endo told me not to put me and rectify if I climbed.Today 6 g of HC, 165mg/dl so 1 you have fallen.Yesterday I did not need, I'm going to days.
Loss, lose weight, 4kg already, but more hungry ... Ains.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/10/2021 10:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And if you don't have breakfast so early?he he

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
08/11/2021 11:04 a.m.

ruthbia said:
How good @meginer !!!
My curve is flat if I put insulin but the endo told me not to put me and rectify if I climbed.Today 6 g of HC, 165mg/dl so 1 you have fallen.Yesterday I did not need, I'm going to days.
Loss, lose weight, I am, 4kg already, but I spend more hunger .... ains.

I do better than with Humalog although it also depends on the day, today I lowered the insulin from 6 to 4 at the breakfast PQ came low at the end of the morning, and I had a peak of 170, yet it is not 280 as before and yes and yesI see that the action is faster, in the end I have chosen to get fiasp on all meals, before I combined with Humalog but I have seen that the peaks are high even without taking HC.I have an entire Humalog box without using but well ...
Well, how good four kilos less, right?It is very good, I managed to lose 4 kg but in a year, now weight 61,600 and I am 157, I am satisfied with reaching 59-60.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/11/2021 4:22 p.m.

Fran_alcantara said:
and if you don't have breakfast so early?hehe

No, if not early breakfast! Breakfast at 10.30, when I have a break at work.But I enter at 8 and if I had breakfast at home, it would be very early.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/11/2021 4:25 p.m.

regina said:
@maginer, it seems that you digest breakfast before the humalog acts.
Maybe if you add protein to bread and butter, you delay it ... or a lot of ham?
The fiasp can also do well, although that I do not know it.

SII I think that bread carbohydrates is digested faster with cheese ham.There I shouldn't give you that ... if you add a yogurt to that if you go with cereals ... you will not have hypos ... but it takes time to assemble it at home before work .. uffff

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
08/12/2021 6:19 a.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

nila said:
and what breakfast do you take what can be carried?Because except yogurts with nuts or some fruit like strawberries, little I can take to take me to work and that does not require preparation

To me 40gr seems to me misery, breakfast twice normally and like those amounts of bread, then I could already eat the rest of the day but in those two meals I cannot

>

As ... and the coffee with milk I say it as water !!!!
It may happen that at least you eat for being hurried and worsen something like muffin with sugar ... that eating little is worse than eating more but inside the diet ...
When as less it costs me more regular glycemia and gllicosilada!

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
08/12/2021 6:22 a.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

@meginer I want to return to my normal weight, the usual, 68 kg, I was normal, stuffed but not fat.I have never been thin.The time that I have been thinner, it was during the last years of studies, and weighed 63 kg. When I debuted I was 65 kg and recover my weight in a week, but little by little in 6 years I have risen 10 kg and I feel bad.It has cost me a lot that an endocrine pays attention to me.

I don't do my fiasp well, I have it in the recipe but I don't buy it.Maybe now with my restricted diet it may work, with the normal diet it took me the same thing, 1 hour to take effect on breakfast and lasted few hours, so I had a rush at two hours because I did not cover the digestion.

@"Patri_ms" In theory you can eat everything, but you need to know your body well to calculate insulin.There is no diet as such.At first you follow what they give you, but over time you "independent" and do what you want.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/13/2021 8:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@meginer I want to return to my normal weight, the usual, 68 kg, was normal, stuffed but not fat.I have never been thin.The time that I have been thinner, it was during the last years of studies, and weighed 63 kg. When I debuted I was 65 kg and recover my weight in a week, but little by little in 6 years I have risen 10 kg and I feel bad.It has cost me a lot that an endocrine pays attention to me.

I don't do my fiasp well, I have it in the recipe but I don't buy it.Maybe now with my restricted diet it may work, with the normal diet it took me the same thing, 1 hour to take effect on breakfast and lasted few hours, so I had a rush at two hours because I did not cover the digestion.

@"Patri_ms" In theory you can eat everything, but you need to know your body well to calculate insulin.There is no diet as such.At first you follow what they give you, but over time you "independent" and do what you want.

ruthbia said:
@meginer I want to return to my normal weight, the usual, 68 kg, was normal, stuffed but not fat.I have never been thin.The time that I have been thinner, it was during the last years of studies, and weighed 63 kg. When I debuted I was 65 kg and recover my weight in a week, but little by little in 6 years I have risen 10 kg and I feel bad.It has cost me a lot that an endocrine pays attention to me.

ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:

ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:

@"Patri_ms" In theory you can eat everything, but you need to know your body well to calculate insulin.There is no diet as such.To theYou follow what they give you, but over time you "independent" and do what you want.

ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:

ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:

ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:

I am doing very well Fiasp, it has been a discovery, breakfast does not make me peak, and the basal covers the rest, now I send you photo, the only thing that in the morning I get up in 140 or something else, it is whatI have to file, I do not want to upload the basal PQ then I am with a downward trend, I will surely advance the Tresiba at noon and I will see how it is going.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/13/2021 2:01 p.m.

This is what he told you, Ruthbia

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/13/2021 2:16 p.m.

This is what he told you, Ruthbia

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/13/2021 2:27 p.m.

It's great!
I get it breakfast time and peak later of insulin.This is what Teleworking has

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/13/2021 7:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

meginer said:
Fran_alcantara said:
and if you don't have breakfast so early?hehe

No, if not early breakfast! Breakfast at 10.30, when I have a break at work.But I enter at 8 and if I had breakfast at home, it would be very early.

Excellent!!But I was not referring to you, I was referring to @nila forgiveness hehe

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
08/15/2021 11:39 a.m.

Josemibi said:
I left the bread a few months ago, and the truth that the breakfast peaks were drastically reduced.In my particular case, I make a waiting of 20 ’to 25’ and I usually have breakfast 3 portions of HC (250 gr yogurts, 50 gr blueberry and 20 gr of oats).

It is quite satiating.

GREETING

I am also hooked on bread and coffee with milk, in the end with the threeiba, and waiting 30 min for breakfast after 4u of Humalog for 4 rations, I usually have a peak of 190 and then effectively the low glucose up to 70 and entionces is the1 piece of fruit piece
But with this rich breakfast, I even decided to change breakfast, haha ​​thanks for the idea

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
08/15/2021 2:10 p.m.

@nuriapal14 I have changed bread for proteins.It gives less peak and use less insulin.And instead of milk, soy drink that has less hydrates.
Instead of waiting for 1 hour after insulin, now I wait 30 minutes ... something is something :)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/18/2021 1:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you, it is certainly a way to continue having breakfast roasted with coffee with milk, I will try it, I have already tried a protein mold bread, I bought it in Aldi, it has 6g HC per 100gms

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
08/18/2021 5:20 p.m.

nuriapal14 said:
Thank you, it is certainly a way of continuing breakfast toast with coffee with milk, I will try it, I have already tried a bread of protein mold, I bought it in Aldi, it has 6g HC HCfor every 100GRAMOS

Is it integral?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/18/2021 5:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.