{'en': 'Tresiba', 'es': 'Tresiba'} Image

Tresiba

DavidDM's profile photo   05/14/2021 4:55 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Today I have been in the doctor why 15 days ago I was changed from Lantus to Tresiba, my surprise is that the way of administering Tresiba confused me, for the number of units that were administered with a single click ....!

The issue is that I always put the insulin at 10:00 p.m. after dinner, and with Lantus I have gotten down 60 with 30 units, I stop smoking the sugar and everything in general ...

But with Lantus I had it in the morning in 140 and with threeiba 250 and before eating 300And I am scared with everything why since I changed to Tresiba is a dry nightmare of the mouth to thirst a lot to see if you can make me any recommendation.

Thank you!David.

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/14/2021 4:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have used toujeo and abasaglar that it is the same as lantus and for allergy issues they changed to threeiba, which is phenomenal, compared to Abasaglar that it was a firecracker, I never covered the same as 24 as the same as Lantus,.With threeiba they trad several days in noticing and the units are more or less the same, I put the threeiba in the morning at 8 h.The dry mouth and the desire to urinate is hyperglycemia, how many units do you get from three, do you get fast?, Do you take some other medication? Do you exercise?diet?There are many factors to have high glucose

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/14/2021 6:18 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hello, Alberto!Well, I started with threeiba in 50 units and yesterday for the
I got 70 units and I woke up
With 225 to 25 days, with Lantus that has never happened to me if I am almost 100kg and I measure 1.70 but to see how well, the gly with Lantus
I had it in 6 I do not know why threeiba has gone so bad if everyone is doing well tonight I will wear Lantus

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/14/2021 6:26 p.m.

No
I get quickly slow

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/14/2021 6:26 p.m.

Well, the truth is that it is very rare 50-70 u.Threeiba if it is a buried, so that you say you comment, very rare, you may be resitting, but I believe that if one is an insulin it is all.

Alberto_13
05/14/2021 6:33 p.m.

Hello good,

It is always said that the amount of insulin is the necessary ... but you throw high values.

You also have to keep in mind that the Lantus is not as flat as Tresiba and surely even if you have a better value with Lantus in the morning .. the rest of the day as you go with each one?

On the other hand and without having any other type of pathology, obesity is already a problem since almost certainly and for those insulin units you have high resistance to it.

You would have to check diet and exercise that are the other 2 fundamental pillars to have the glucose to RALL.

On the other hand, values ​​not only depend on insulin, here I give you an example: Smile:

marine's profile photo
marine
05/14/2021 6:47 p.m.

Well, the truth that with Lantus lift myself much better ... with values ​​until recently between 80 and 95 maximum, during the day if my diet is healthy, like
Much 130 before meals and dinners ... with Tresiba Antea to eat 300 and after eating me
It was afraid to take the glucose but already
I say trying
Much and with a lot
Thirst....!My Lantus question is faster action ..?That is, threeiba has not worked for me, I think
Gave the
Feeling that did not put insulin putting it ... it is an impotence I know!That if I do not do the
Good things to take care of myself I will not control my glucose I am aware of my illness ... but I leave me wrong
Tresiba for
That my doctor sold it to me as something that was the best and it is what I told you!
On the other hand
Recommendation to get ozempic ..? I don't want and not
I'm going to do it

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/14/2021 8:02 p.m.

It is assumed that the Tresiba is flatter and prolonged.The lantus may not cover you well 24h

In theory it must be an improvement but what works to another does not have to.

As you have previously answered the issue of thirst and such are symptoms of hyperglycemia.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/14/2021 8:13 p.m.

And Ozempic Alberto what recommendation I
Das ..?

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/14/2021 8:22 p.m.

Sorry Marine

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/14/2021 8:22 p.m.

My personal opinion, personal eye, is that if you tolerate metformin well, I prefer it to the semaglutida, here we are several companions with slow insulin and metformin and it is great, the metformin would help you reduce the possible resistance to insulin, but it isTrue @marine knows more than me about this

Alberto_13
05/14/2021 9:03 p.m.

Apart from metformin helps lose weight

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/14/2021 9:10 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

hello good,

@Alberto_13 that it is not misunderstood that I do not know more, I have only tried to give info the more time it is diabetic, the more it is known that there are factors that do not escape from the hands ...

@Daviddm I do not know ozempic, I am type 1 diabetic and only use insulins.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/14/2021 9:32 p.m.

Fast or slow insulin has to upload it or lower it from two by two, and in the three -day tervslos at least.You have uploaded 20 units of coup !!!!When you change insulin there is a time until you know the dose you need, sometimes months.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/14/2021 10 p.m.

Good morning!The first thank you for the opinions, yesterday I put me again 50 units ..:. I have dawned with 120 that is to say with respect to the previous day with Tresiba 70 228 with threeiba the previous day that is complicated is everything and I would like me to fuse me threeiba becauseI see her flatter I don't know!Now I'm like blocked

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/15/2021 8:44 a.m.

@Daviddm that I would do ...

I would take a week of control with each one, once adjusted and look globally which gives me better control.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/15/2021 9:50 a.m.

The case ...!It is that with Tresiba I had breakfast not much a coffee with milk and some cookie without sugar I am not much of breakfast ... and with threeiba I got up to urinate at midnight!I do not control and when I wake up too.I will urinate, with threeiba after
Orino breakfast as every 20 minutes in the course of an hour that I have a very short coffee and only without milk and
I come back to urinate a lot.!With Lantus I have breakfast I have had my coffee and I have had an integral bread bar with another coffee and I have not urinated from the morning that
I get up therefore I have not made control but my body is telling me no ??I is that something has three that I have intolerance to that insulin and in theory it is even better to do the attempt again

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/15/2021 10:47 a.m.

But let's see @daviddm your way of controlling you, knowing if you are going to urinate or not?

I don't really understand anything .... If you think that with Lantus you go better because he returns to her and ready.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/15/2021 11:28 a.m.

No!Let's see how I explain it, when I have an uncontrolled sugar urine
Much ... I drink a lot of water and in good we all know our body and its reactions!What I wanted to say yesterday by lantus those symptoms I don't have them for the moment ...!I've been with three days with three days and I really had a fatal!Why it was as if nothing and I was afraid to eat for those reactions to be all the
Day looking for a bathroom ...!It is true that this disease is not so easy and more at my age with 52 years I have been with it with it but when something like what happened to me happens, I even get depressed ... because I am not able to control it or eatinghealthy

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/15/2021 11:43 a.m.

But one thing you said!Of regulating my sugar with Lantus Back to make the attempt with threeiba a
Once you have it in normal values ​​to see what happens

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/15/2021 11:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.