{'en': 'Tresiba', 'es': 'Tresiba'} Image

Tresiba

DavidDM's profile photo   05/14/2021 4:55 p.m.

By the way...!Listen in the news a pill
What was insulin!I avoided the
Clicking is
TRUE ?

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/15/2021 11:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have not seen that news about the insulin pill.

They were trying but gastric juices destroy insulin and were trying with some capsules.But what I saw was that they were trying.Nothing else.Nothing approved or marketed

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/15/2021 12:20 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@Daviddm do you have glucometer?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/15/2021 1:43 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Yes I have Alberto

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/15/2021 1:58 p.m.

Well, guide yourself for the data that it provides and not for thirst and the desire to urinate, which can be due to other ailments

Alberto_13
05/15/2021 2:09 p.m.

Thank you all!😃 I needed help and opinion a bit ..!

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/15/2021 4:07 p.m.

@Daviddm, to adjust the threeiba you have to do many controls, if not, you don't know how you are.
If you are high when you get up, you have to increase the dose of slow, one in one unit, until you get good controls.
And then adjust the rapid of the meals.
When changing insulin, you have to make settings both slow and fast, and that can take one or two months.They can also influence slow schedules.
Yes, doing all that well you see that the new insulin does not give you better results and you do not see the advantages, it returns to the one you had before.
Each body reacts differently to the new insulins, but it is also true that, if we do not give them a chance, we do not advance.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2021 5:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Daviddm
Tell him with the endocrine.
Of course if with one it is good and with another evil, I put the first one.
Not everyone serves the same.

I have Abasaglar, for example Alberto says that it is very bad (although I see that it also uses it Jldiazdel).It is great.Don't touch it ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/15/2021 5:22 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

If the slow abasaglar works wonderfully.I only put 7 units or on vacation 8 u.But it works in my personal case very well
Everyone has to see what it works!

jldiazdel
05/15/2021 5:26 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel
I am putting 8 units and I go like a shot.
Therefore, from my ignorance, I do not understand that @daviddm with the values ​​it says with the Lantus (also putting much less quantity) insisGoing to the bathroom continuously, a lot of thirst (consequence of those values, because it happens with Tresiba, which leaves it high and not with Lantus. It is a symptom of hyperglycemia, which also blocks with the values ​​that the glucometer gives it).
If a thing works for each one, then we will have to use what works.
Look how good you and me with Abasaglar, and we will be the few that we use in this forum.That you don't want to change it as much as they speak to us of the three -year?
When something works ...

isabelbota
05/15/2021 5:53 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

... don't change!
:)

But each person is a world and what is good for others not

The truth is complicated

jldiazdel
05/15/2021 5:55 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

And it is clear that @daviddm does not do well for three ...

isabelbota
05/15/2021 5:57 p.m.

@Daviddm, I thought you also used fast insulin before meals.
If you only use slowly, go back to the one that went best and eat to the end of what happens to you with the threeiba.
The important thing is that you have a good glycosylated and that you find yourself well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2021 7:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I will consult with my doctor Abasaglar ...!I read that it is for whom it puts many
Units that is my case!It
I will comment with my doctor thanks Chisc@s

DavidDM's profile photo
DavidDM
05/15/2021 9:29 p.m.

@Daviddm
Here they say that Abasaglar and Lantus are the same.The fact is that if Tresiba is doing badly, it continues with Lantus.
And when you talk to the endo you tell us.

isabelbota
05/15/2021 10:10 p.m.

For us Tresiba is much better than Lantus.With Lantus the daily curve was climbing as hours passed since it was punctured.With threeiba the basal is maintained much better and we do not see derives.It is also more expensive and the endocrine had to justify the change of insulin because but with Lantus there was a need to prick twice a day to try to have a baseline.

evacf's profile photo
evacf
05/16/2021 12:49 p.m.

For me the best is the swallow.It is flat and lasts more than 24 hours.I put myself once a day at 11 in the morning.You can recommend two places a day.One in the morning and another to the late.I correct quickly (novorapid) and I also apply before eating telling hydrates.Good luck.Quiet that everything will be normalized.

marcela's profile photo
marcela
05/17/2021 2:37 a.m.

What time do you put it on?My daughter used Lantus and did not just cover her at all and passed us to Tresiba.If he put it at night, he did not effect at night and what did you.On the other hand, since we have changed it at 11 in the morning, the nights very well.

Jenni_Mel's profile photo
Jenni_Mel
05/17/2021 9:24 a.m.

Marcela said:
For me the best is the swallow.It is flat and lasts more than 24 hours.I put myself once a day at 11 in the morning.You can recommend two places a day.One in the morning and another to the late.I correct quickly (novorapid) and I also apply before eating telling hydrates.Good luck.Quiet that everything is going to be normalized.

Insulin Degludec is threeiba, right?

Alberto_13
05/17/2021 9:53 a.m.

alberto_13 said:
marcela said:
for me the best is the swallow.It is flat and lasts more than 24 hours.I put myself once a day at 11 in the morning.You can recommend two places a day.One in the morning and another to the late.I correct quickly (novorapid) and I also apply before eating telling hydrates.Good luck.Quiet that everything is going to be normalized.

Insulina Degludec is threeiba, no?

Yeah

marine's profile photo
marine
05/17/2021 10:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.