Hello, I'm new in the forum and in diabetes and I have a thousand questions ...

Magucha's profile photo   09/16/2021 3:54 p.m.

I would like to know if someone buys free freestyle sensors 2 resale, in Wallapop or something.And how they solve the defective.Because seeing what happened to me ... I don't know ... I think it's a little timebandage warns of the problem ... in plan, if it goes wrong, hence the price or something ... will they have any way to solve it?Or not you do not advise buying them like this?

Magucha's profile photo
Magucha
09/16/2021 10:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "alberto_13"

Thanks a lot!!I will comment ... Thank you, seriously.

Magucha's profile photo
Magucha
09/16/2021 10:02 p.m.

Hello again.
I insist that you give your brother's data.I would prefer to tell me and my gift was use.My ex told me that he liked everything when he gave it to him and you don't know the things I have thrown without using them ... for what he would have told me and we would have changed them !!!

Apart is that I flip with your situation.It is no nonsense to have continued hypos and do not pay attention to you.You are not diabetic but you have no pancreas !!!!By God, you deserve more attention ...
As Alberto struggles because they give you solutions and it has us for what we can help you.

The problem is the fish that bite the tail.While you are good Glyc results pay attention to you.But I see several problems in your situation.
On the one hand a very sacrificed life with such a strict diet (when you have insulin treatment - which seems like something to avoid, but life greatly facilitates -) you can relax a bit.That taking care of ourselves to take care of us all, the more diabetics, but an excess from time to time we deserve it.
On the other, the theme of hypos seems very serious.It is something to avoid at all costs.

So, in your case what I would do.First avoid all the hypos I could.If I see what comes, caramel or whatever the song.This can have a consequence that I think is beneficial in your case.That you increase the glycosilada.But my opinion is that if it increases a bit, the right thing to consider you diabetic, then maybe they "pay attention to you" and you prescribe means of control.
Avoid hypos at all costs.The high continued glucose in time has many complications.Over time.But a single hypo can take you to the other neighborhood.
I do not want to scare you, for example I am not afraid of hypos because I have not lived any fat but a friend of mine insists a lot about avoiding them.
That is why it seems to me that those who treat you are unconscious.
The fact is that you will see how sooner or later the situation is resolved.What is angry is that it can be early being early ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/16/2021 10:15 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Hello again.
I insist that you give your brother's data.I would prefer to tell me and my gift was use.My ex told me that he liked everything when he gave it to him and you don't know the things I have thrown without using them ... for what he would have told me and we would have changed them !!!

Apart is that I flip with your situation.It is no nonsense to have continued hypos and do not pay attention to you.You are not diabetic but you have no pancreas !!!!By God, you deserve more attention ...
As Alberto struggles because they give you solutions and it has us for what we can help you.

The problem is the fish that bite the tail.While you are good Glyc results pay attention to you.But I see several problems in your situation.
On the one hand a very sacrificed life with such a strict diet (when you have insulin treatment - which seems like something to avoid, but life greatly facilitates -) you can relax a bit.That taking care of ourselves to take care of us all, the more diabetics, but an excess from time to time we deserve it.
On the other, the theme of hypos seems very serious.It is something to avoid at all costs.

So, in your case what I would do.First avoid all the hypos I could.If I see what comes, caramel or whatever the song.This can have a consequence that I think is beneficial in your case.That you increase the glycosilada.But my opinion is that if it increases a bit, the right thing to consider you diabetic, then maybe they "pay attention to you" and you prescribe means of control.
Avoid hypos at all costs.The high continued glucose in time has many complications.Over time.But a single hypo can take you to the other neighborhood.
I do not want to scare you, for example I am not afraid of hypos because I have not lived any fat but a friend of mine insists a lot about avoiding them.
The fact is that you will see how sooner or later the situation is resolved.What is angry is that it can be early being early ...

Thank you!!The truth is that you are right in everything.Today I talked to my brother and told him that I am delighted.It is the truth, with this one that I have worked I am delighted. I am helping me to understand and in 14 days (12 already) I will have learned.Tomorrow I tell the other fixed.He will kill me for not having told him before but hey, Jaajaja already knows me.With climbing the glycosilada, I was talking to my partner, and he said that it might be better to be so.He scares a lot when he gives me the downturn.We always go for a difficult access sites and have not dared for months.He told me that he barely sleeps and is aware of the alarm.So juices and jellyla ...
Thank you, thanks with all my soul.I'll be counting.
And with respect to the free purchased at Wallapop .... Do you know something?How do you solve if any evil comes out?Because if there is no solution, of course, it is not an option ... I think ...

Magucha's profile photo
Magucha
09/16/2021 10:38 p.m.

magucha said:
Isabelbota said:
hello again.

Thank you!!The truth is that you are right in everything.Today I talked to my brother and told him that I am delighted.It is the truth, with this one that I have worked I am delighted. I am helping me to understand and in 14 days (12 already) I will have learned.Tomorrow I tell the other fixed.He will kill me for not having told him before but hey, Jaajaja already knows me.With climbing the glycosilada, I was talking to my partner, and he said that it might be better to be so.He scares a lot when he gives me the downturn.We always go for a difficult access sites and have not dared for months.He told me that he barely sleeps and is aware of the alarm.So juices and jellyla ...
Thank you, thanks with all my soul.I'll be counting.
And with respect to the free purchased at Wallapop .... Do you know something?How do you solve if any evil comes out?Because if there is no solution, it is not an option ... I think ...

You will not kill you."It's never too late if happiness is good" 😋
Wallapop ...
It would not have occurred to me but I just looked at and I see that they sell them cheaper.The problem I see is the guarantee issue.If you get a bad one (which is not uncommon) you eat it and in the end the savings pay it.Unless the seller has bought them and commits them to do the return management, which I do not believe.
As I told you they are expensive and sometimes not very exact but they help a lot.If you can buy them to Abbot, if any bad replaces you.Sometimes it is even luck.I explain myself.The last two have lasted me 10 days each, therefore I have called and sent me 2 new.Conclusion: 20 days (of the old) free.
And I forgot before but another important thing of your situation is the fear of moving, exit,Do sports ... for the hypos.
Moving is essential for health, so I repeat: make healthy life.Move and take anything to avoid hypos.Follow diet but do not condition your life in excess.And if you manage to feel better and your glyce gets between 6.5 and 7, congratulations.You will be officially diabetic, they will give you means and I hope your life will improve.
And don't worry about glyc.Diabetics tell us that being between 6 and 7 we are controlled.
Sometimes better mouse head than León tail ...

isabelbota
09/16/2021 11:15 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Magucha was reading your hypos and to stay a little you should accompany sugar or jelly beans, we all fall into a picture in 20 minutes but we supplement it with protein.
The glycian goes according to doctors, the last one who attended me told me that the subway to 6.7 that with 6.2 I am not a "good diabetics."Now I wear protein diet and I go by 6.4.

I have bought Abbott's sensors 4 years and they have always replaced them when they haven't done well.If you can afford it, do not hesitate, the best to the manufacturer.

He insists with the endocrine to prescribe them, patient care and everything you can think of, without pancreas you need it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/17/2021 5:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@magucha I was reading about your hypos and to keep a little you should accompany sugar or jelly beans with protein, we all fall into chopped in 20 minutes but we supplement it with protein.
The glycian goes according to doctors, the last one who attended me told me that the subway to 6.7 that with 6.2 I am not a "good diabetics."Now I wear protein diet and I go by 6.4.

I have bought Abbott's sensors 4 years and they have always replaced them when they haven't done well.If you can afford it, do not hesitate, the best to the manufacturer.

He insists with the endocrine to prescribe them, patient care and everything you can think of, without pancreas you need it.

Thank you, thank you very much for the answer, you do not know the help you suppose.
The thing about my diet and my digestions is a separate thing ... I have to try ... there are things that I don't tolerate and things that do not assimilate well even with enzymes.I have to try it.What could be?Cooked ham type?Nor can I be constantly eating because my digestive system does not take it and I already make 6 meals a day ... but if I tolerate it, anything before that a hypoglycemia.
The sensors, the truth is that I am very happy with the one I wear, the first (Q works).If I do not give them to the best I am putting from time to time, even if it is not then.The truth that is helping me to understand many things that happen to me and thus prevent the hypos.Although last night I removed the alarms for my partner and when I woke up I was at 54.56 capillary with Bayer's contour Next, one as triangular with Bluetooth.So at night, until I'm not too bad I don't know ... the sensor with alarms is a great help !!

Magucha's profile photo
Magucha
09/17/2021 9:43 p.m.

And by the way, and abusing your hospitality ... Is there any other system that is not free?I bring a anger with this brand ... and the info that I find ... I do not clarify .... I guess it will be a matter of learning but the language of diabetes sounds like Chinese.

Magucha's profile photo
Magucha
09/17/2021 9:47 p.m.

The proteins are the ones you want.Cooked ham, Serrano, a steak, cheese, etc.What you can tolerate.
I do not use alarms, it happens to me, my boy got angry and I also do not find out about the hypos until I go for 35 or so glycemia.A horror.I have solved it by having some fat that at 3 hours up the glycemia and keeps me.(Cheeses 🙂)

Regarding the sensors there are more brands but I think they are more expensive over time.Dexcom is better as users comment.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/18/2021 9:24 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
proteins are what you want.Cooked ham, Serrano, a steak, cheese, etc.What you can tolerate.
I do not use alarms, it happens to me, my boy got angry and I also do not find out about the hypos until I go for 35 or so glycemia.A horror.I have solved it by having some fat that at 3 hours up the glycemia and keeps me.(Cheeses 🙂)

Regarding the sensors there are more brands but I think they are more expensive over time.Dexcom is better as users comment.

Thank you!!I looked at Dexcom's and I almost gave me a patatus.

Magucha's profile photo
Magucha
09/19/2021 10:03 a.m.

Thank you all for your help and patience.Thanks to the sensor and your tips, yesterday we left the route as we did before. It was a pass, after year and peak !!!I did not comply with what they told me in endo, but they didn't give me hypoglycemia and we were going without fear.It was a short route, only in the afternoon and with some mobile attention for alarms and that, but we left and without fear.
He also "forced me" my partner to put the hiccup alarm at night and I didn't have another since the last time I wrote here.I will skip "the rule", but I feel much better.
Surely, if you don't care, you will see me here with some frequency.
Greetings and, once again, thanks.

Magucha's profile photo
Magucha
09/19/2021 10:13 a.m.

magucha said:
Thank you all for your help and patience.Thanks to the sensor and your tips, yesterday we left the route as we did before. It was a pass, after year and peak !!!I did not comply with what they told me in endo, but they didn't give me hypoglycemia and we were going without fear.It was a short route, only in the afternoon and with some mobile attention for alarms and that, but we left and without fear.
He also "forced me" my partner to put the hiccup alarm at night and I didn't have another since the last time I wrote here.I will skip "the rule", but I feel much better.
Surely, if you don't care, you will see me here with some frequency.
Greetings and, once again, thanks.

I'm very happy to hear it.

isabelbota
09/19/2021 5:30 p.m.

I am very happy for you.Anyway, you should consider changing endocrine if possible

Ladiabetica's profile photo
Ladiabetica
09/26/2021 11:25 p.m.

Diabetica desde 2015 con bomba de insulina

ladiabetica said:
I'm very happy for you.Anyway, you should consider changing your endocrine if possible

Thank you very much for your answer, for the trouble !!
I do not intend to question you, nothing is further from reality, just learn ... I'm that I am a rookie rookie on this issue. Why do you think I should change endey?
All the best!!

Magucha's profile photo
Magucha
09/27/2021 12:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.