New in the forum

Lucero's profile photo   09/20/2021 6:26 p.m.

Hello everyone: I'm new to this forum.I decided to enter and participate with hope to obtain information and meet affected people like me by the DM 2 and share experiences among many other expectations.

All the best

Lucero's profile photo
Lucero
09/20/2021 6:26 p.m.

Debut Diabético en 25 JUL 2018 (DM2) causada por pancreatitis crónica :'(
Tratamiento antidiabético: Insulina lenta TOUJEO SoloStar + Insulina rápida NovoRapid FlexPen
Seguimiento y Control de Glucosa: Sistema FreeStyle Libre 2 (ocasionalmente glucómetro y tiras reactivas Contour Next)

Hi Lucero, how is your glocosilada?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
09/20/2021 8:55 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

¡... pppfffff ... !!!"From Guatemal to Guatepeor" for the lack of control that I carry (mea blame and anyone else): s.I was diagnosed in July 2018 and I can't adapt or get used to this: s.The endocrine doctor is very angry with me - and rightly - because I do not present the sufficient profiles you need to make the settings on the pattern: '(,
And I don't present her enough because I don't.And why?Well, due to lack of constancy on my part to make them (laziness, forgetfulness, etc., etc.).I do them from time to time, but they are very few for her and that is why she gets angry :(. Therefore, in addition to letting go of the anger, he also records it in the clinical report that issued in each consultation.
Apart from the laziness, forgetfulness, etc ... I have very very thus very bad the punctures in the fingers to make the profiles and I told it.So the solution will be to use freestyle sensors 2. Let's see how.In this way I will be able to carry a better control and the doctor can make a more complete monitoring by accessing glucose readings with the freestyle freeLinkup app , and I will only have to prick to put on theinsulin (slow and fast).But at least I end the problem of punctures for profiles: P, because between some punctures and others ... I will look like "a gruyere cheese" : S
The same thing happens to me with the diet of meals.I can't get used to or adapt to carrying a balanced diet.
I believe that all this disorder and lack of control is because I feel very just to get along (the DM 2 has changed my life completely).That's why I go to this forum.With hope to receive more information, share experiences and meet people who also have the same pathology: DM 2;)

Thank you for your kind attention and forgiveness for the "speech" so long.But I needed to say it and vent: '(

alberto_13 said:
hello lucero, how is your glocosilada?

Lucero's profile photo
Lucero
09/22/2021 8:28 a.m.

Tratamiento antidiabético: Insulina lenta TOUJEO SoloStar + Insulina rápida NovoRapid FlexPen
Seguimiento y Control de Glucosa: Sistema FreeStyle Libre 2 (ocasionalmente glucómetro y tiras reactivas Contour Next)

Hi Lucero.
Are you type 2 with slow and fast?Well there we walk ...
Look, one thing.Get used to, there is no other.There is a spooky stories of people who have gone from the subject and the consequences are not nonsense for the forum.
Regarding you click on your fingers, I don't know, on the side of some fingers it doesn't hurt so much.
I buy the sensor and in spite of that you have to click sometimes to check rare readings.
And in the end you have not said glycosilada ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/22/2021 8:48 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

What is "glycosilada"?:/.Forgive my ignorance but there are many terms and expressions in the forum that are new and new for me: s.
And there I would have to start: to know and understand that language.I will even tell you something else: I have taken notes of some expressions to ask my endocrine doctor what they mean ... because asking it here in the forum .... It gives me a little shame ... the truth.
SSSHHh ... don't tell anyone please !!!: '(

Lucero's profile photo
Lucero
09/23/2021 11:14 a.m.

Glycosilada is a parameter that can be seen in analytics and is what they are based to see if you are diabetic.Indicates the average glucose that you have had in the last 3 months, therefore it is much more real and reliable than a specific value.It can come in the analytics such as A1C or other names that I don't remember ...
And ask here what you want that for that we are, nobody is born knowing.

isabelbota
09/23/2021 12:08 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

You don't know what it means glycosilada and you get fast and slow?Something we don't tell us and because you know that you are type 2 and not 1, lada, mody, 3c, etc ..?By the way, when you talk about profiles that you don't make you mean?

Alberto_13
09/23/2021 12:55 p.m.

@Alberto_13, which does not do the necessary controls to make the day -to -day profile.
It is starting and needs motivation to do it well.
@Lucero, put the prick at the minimum so that it hurts anything.And make the profiles, because, if you have fast too, you have to control a lot.At least 6 controls a day.
If not, this can't go well.
And it is worth it, I assure you.
Search the A1C glycoglobin analytics, that is glycosilada, and control is good if it is less than 7.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/23/2021 5:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@alberto_13, which does not do the necessary controls to make the day -to -day profile.
@Lucero, put the prick at the minimum so that it hurts anything.And make the profiles, because, if you have fast too, you have to control a lot.At least 6 controls a day.
Search the A1C glycoglobin analytics, that is glycosilada, and control is good if it is less than 7.

And use basal and fast insulin?And what do you put them by eye?

Alberto_13
09/23/2021 8:32 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
regina said:
@alberto_13, which does not do the necessary controls to make the day -to -day profile.

And use basal and fast insulin?And what do they put them by eye?

You have to recognize that you are right ... 😜

isabelbota
09/23/2021 11:56 p.m.

No, just follow the guidelines indicated by your doctor.Many older people do so, they never measure themselves, the pattern they have indicated are injected.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/24/2021 12:02 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

lucero said:
What is the "glycosilada"?:/.Forgive my ignorance but there are many terms and expressions in the forum that are new and new for me: s.
And there I would have to start: to know and understand that language.I will even tell you something else: I have taken notes of some expressions to ask my endocrine doctor what they mean ... because asking it here in the forum .... It gives me a little shame ... the truth.
SSSHHh ... don't tell anyone please !!!: '(

Hi Lucero, we are all ignorant until we learn, so tranquility that is usual.Here you can, with confidence, ask all questions that you create necessary without fear of being judged.Nobody is lazy because yes, we all wantWhat is treated.
Courage and go ahead.

uma's profile photo
uma
09/27/2021 9:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Glycosylated hemoglobin is one of the things in the analytics that the endocrine look at the most in our revisions.It should be low.If I remember correctly I started touching 7.0 and after a lot of treatment time I have managed to approach 6. I ignore exactly what corresponds in medical terms, but what is said, is the first thing the doctor looks.By the way, if you drink alcohol in a "solvent" way, it also goes up and the doctor tells you as a "careful".In general it is a measure of long -term evolution of blood glucose, not the profiles we present in a certain term when we are going to review.

Oscar38's profile photo
Oscar38
10/01/2021 4:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Oscar38 said:
glycosylated hemoglobin is one of the things in the analytics that the endocrine look most in our revisions.It should be low.If I remember correctly I started touching 7.0 and after a lot of treatment time I have managed to approach 6. I ignore exactly what corresponds in medical terms, but what is said, is the first thing the doctor looks.By the way, if you drink alcohol in a "solvent" way, it also goes up and the doctor tells you as a "careful".In general it is a measure of long -term evolution of blood glucose, not the profiles we present in a certain term when we are going to review.

The alcohol that is what rises in a "solvent" way?

Alberto_13
10/01/2021 6:21 p.m.

Oscar38 said:
glycosylated hemoglobin is one of the things in the analytics that the endocrine look most in our revisions.It should be low.If I remember correctly I started touching 7.0 and after a lot of treatment time I have managed to approach 6. I ignore exactly what corresponds in medical terms, but what is said, is the first thing the doctor looks.By the way, if you drink alcohol in a "solvent" way, it also goes up and the doctor tells you as a "careful".In general it is a measure of long -term evolution of blood glucose, not the profiles we present in a certain term when we are going to review.

Well, glycosilada, as I put before, is the average blood glucose in the last 3 months ...

isabelbota
10/01/2021 10:29 p.m.

The "solvent" was a joke.This parameter (glycosylated hemoglobin) also detects alcohol consumption above what would be "normal."It is good to know to avoid uncomfortable endocrine questions.

Oscar38's profile photo
Oscar38
10/02/2021 3:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Oscar38 said:
The "solvent" was a joke.This parameter (glycosylated hemoglobin) also detects alcohol consumption above what would be "normal."It is good to know to avoid uncomfortable endocrine questions.

The first time I hear that ...

isabelbota
10/02/2021 5:01 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
Oscar38 said:

The first time I hear that ....

And I, who know the glycosilada does not detect alcohol consumption

Alberto_13
10/02/2021 5:25 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
Isabelbota said:
Oscar38 said:
Oscar38 said:

The doctor will have said it to control it ...
Like when as little ones they told us that if we peed in the pool a blue spot came out ... 😂😂

isabelbota
10/02/2021 6:12 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
alberto_13 said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
Oscar38 said:
Oscar38 said:
Oscar38 said:
Oscar38 said:
The" solvent "was a joke.This parameter (glycosylated hemoglobin) also detects alcohol consumption above what would be "normal."It is good to know to avoid uncomfortable endocrine questions.

The doctor will have said it to control it ...
Like when as little ones they told us that if we peed in the pool a blue stain came out ... 😂😂

: D: D: D.

Alberto_13
10/02/2021 6:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.