{'en': 'Bellyache', 'es': 'Dolor de tripa'} Image

Bellyache

Isi's profile photo   06/20/2021 4:30 p.m.

Hello good!!

Today I wanted to ask you about the gut pain.It has been a constant since my daughter's debut but we no longer know what to do.

He tells us that his gut hurts about 50 times a day.We have observed that sometimes it coincides with abrupt climbs and declines.

Does it happen to you?

Your doctor does not give you more importance and every time we tell her, she tells us that she is fine.They have also tested bacteria in the poop and nothing ...

Any idea?

Thank you
Isidoro

Isi's profile photo
Isi
06/20/2021 4:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Isi, I don't know if recently from the diagnosis, but my daughter also hurt at first, she was removed soon.
Sometimes I think if it would be because he had some inflamed the pancreas .., or because he was high and would have acetone .., I don't know, he was removed with control.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/21/2021 1:50 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina.Well, it has very good control, getting better down we have 6.5 in April the Free now marks 6,2.Follow

Isi's profile photo
Isi
06/21/2021 9:54 a.m.

Hello, it would be good that I do the Celiaquia test only x if

Garci's profile photo
Garci
06/27/2021 4:43 p.m.

The Celiaquia test is only with blood tests?I panic think about another autoimmune before getting control of it.Thanks for your suggestion.
ISI

Isi's profile photo
Isi
06/28/2021 3:53 p.m.

@Isi with the blood can see "signs", but the truth test is making a biopsy.

How old is?Because if it were you, I would not rule out anxiety.

anif's profile photo
anif
06/29/2021 2:01 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

When he debuted they already told us about more autoimmune and told us that until next year they would not do more tests.It started at the end of September so we still have until the next analytics.

He is 4 years old, 5 in August.Now it has been a few days that tells us, the gut hurts, but he says it constantly ...

We do not know what to think ... Fear makes me think of the analytics the truth ... everything is being so difficult ... I hate to count carbohydrates, calculate dose of insulin ... The time of food has become hell...

There really isn't a simpler management to this?Forgive that ends up venting here but it's insufferable ...

Isi's profile photo
Isi
06/29/2021 11:26 p.m.

@isi, I believe that if it were Celiaquía would have more symptoms, such as diarrhea or thinning .., if he says he hurts less, he will feel better.
At first everything is very difficult, and if we are anxious and sad, children notice it and reflect it. The parents are reassuring ourselves over time, although it is not easy,
But when they start so small they adapt and live much better than we thought.
The treatments are advancing, and with good control they have a lifetime ahead.
Do not get overwhelmed, with patience but calm.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/29/2021 11:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Thanks Regina for your words.They help me although for the moment they do not comfort me ...
Call me a dreamer but I aspire to something better than better therapies ... It seems incredible that this has no cure with the amount of advances in medicine ... although the sale of insulin is a business the cure of all type 1 diabetics would also beAn important business.

I do not believe that immunosuppressive medications are so evil.The daughter of some friends with a girl with atopic skin are giving her specific immunosuppressing medications that only affect the skin ... It is a new medicine that is working well ...

They are already able to make beta cells that avoid the immune system ... I don't understand the more we have to wait ...

Isi's profile photo
Isi
06/30/2021 1:05 p.m.

@Isi, you always have to wait the best, but you have a lot of time to wait for it peacefully.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/30/2021 9:15 p.m.

Hi @isi, I don't know if you've seen what has been published on 28

Link

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
06/30/2021 9:54 p.m.

Thanks @Lalonsoa is very good news.It makes me want to put this vaccine ... there is nothing to lose no, the worst case would be vaccinated with tuberculosis.

Isi's profile photo
Isi
07/01/2021 3:50 p.m.

But to those who have been dB for many years, does this use this?I carry almost 40 A, a long time ago my pancreas is zero, I don't know ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/01/2021 6 p.m.

Well, I have no idea @meginer ... we had already read on this topic before.His endocrine tells us that there is still a lot of research ahead but we are valuing the girl the vaccine ... total is it sure it is not ??It has been using 100 years ... for us that is not ...

Isi's profile photo
Isi
07/01/2021 11:14 p.m.

Well, the truth is that they don't put it @meginer, hopefully it will serve us all.You will tell us @isi If in the end you aim to vaccinate it, the truth is that it should be a safe vaccine.

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
07/02/2021 8:26 a.m.

Is

lalonsoa said:
because the truth is that they do not put @meginer, hopefully it will serve us all.You will tell us @isi if in the end you aim to vaccinate it, the truth is that it should be a safe vaccine.
lalonsoa said:
Well the truth is that they don't put it @meginer, hopefully it will serve us all.You will tell us @isi if in the end you aim to vaccinate it, the truth is that it should be a safe vaccine.

It is the tuberculosis vaccine, it is very old.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/02/2021 10:16 a.m.

It doesn't seem like a good @meginer option.Being ancient, it won't be sure?

Isi's profile photo
Isi
07/02/2021 10:35 a.m.

isi said:
does not seem good option @meginer.Being ancient, it won't be sure?

Noooo!

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/02/2021 10:44 a.m.

My daughter was vaccinated the day after birth, of tuberculosis, in Asturias she was vaccinated ..., and at 5 years the diabetes appeared ..., she protected her until then ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/02/2021 2:32 p.m.

Well, go @regina ... I don't know ... from what I have read they are putting more than one dose of the vaccine in the trials, but it is not clear to me ...

What I do not understand and talked this afternoon with my family is how before the last evidences that Dr. Faustman says they are not putting the tuberculosis vaccine to all adult DM1 who want to try ... If we have all put on the COVID vaccineWith only a few months of testing instead of years ... because they do not let all the adult DM1 who want to try with the pattern that has worked so far in their laboratory ... in short ... thoughts that assault meearly morning...
Greetings to all
ISI

Isi's profile photo
Isi
07/04/2021 1:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.