{'en': 'Bellyache', 'es': 'Dolor de tripa'} Image

Bellyache

Isi's profile photo   06/20/2021 4:30 p.m.

I do not understand vaccines, but it would be for those type 1 that have insulin in the pancreas, for those we don't have, I don't see that doing anything.It is not regenerative.In Norway or Sweden, there is another similar study, a vaccine that if they put it in the debut when there are still active beta cells, can stop diabetes by 50%.

Beta cell grafts seem to give better results for those at 0 in reserves, but it will have to be clean of GAD and IG2 antibodies and take immunodepressants for life.So the blow for the coscorrón is forgiven.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2021 10:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good afternoon Isi, I debut a year to develop bad absorption to fructose, my symptoms were swelling, gut pain, fatigue.
Social security with intolerances issues works regular, they are not prepared.
If a visit to a good nutritionist persists, it helps you.

KAIZEN's profile photo
KAIZEN
07/05/2021 4:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have noticed gut pain and even diarrhea when it goes up, and as time passes it seems that it goes more.It usually happens when I am over 200. I have no idea of ​​the explanation, I am waiting to ask my endo.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
07/05/2021 9:11 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

@"Niñaburbuja", it may be because the ketones also upload you ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/06/2021 1:50 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@"niñaburbuja", it may be because the ketones also upload you ...
>

Well I'll be aware, thank you!

NiñaBurbuja
07/06/2021 10:07 a.m.

Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Thanks @kaizen for your comment.Just next week I have an appointment with a nutritionist to see if it gives us more desirable ideas for her, so I will consult this too.

And thank you @regina and @"Niñaburbuja" I think we have only measured the ketones once a couple of hours was very high, with more than 300 ... you look at Cetonas how long?

Thank you!

Isi's profile photo
Isi
07/07/2021 1:44 a.m.

@isi, I, with my daughter, the truth is that I never looked at them, I only took about correcting with fast when I was high.But I know they appear with high values ​​..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/07/2021 2:34 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much Regina.
All the best
ISI

Isi's profile photo
Isi
07/07/2021 3:38 p.m.

isi said:
thanks @kaizen for your comment.Just next week I have an appointment with a nutritionist to see if it gives us more desirable ideas for her, so I will consult this too.

And thank you @regina and @"Niñaburbuja" I think we have only measured the ketones once a couple of hours was very high, with more than 300 ... you look at Cetonas how long?

Thanks!

isi said:
thanks @kaizen for your comment.Just next week I have an appointment with a nutritionist to see if it gives us more desirable ideas for her, so I will consult this too.

Thanks!

I have ever been looked at them more than one day, but I don't usually do it.And yet, I look at it with urine strips, I have never bought strips of blood to see ketones: neutral: they are quite expensive.

NiñaBurbuja
07/15/2021 8:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.