Glucose sensor - psychological appearance

Josemibi's profile photo   05/28/2021 10:36 a.m.

@Marine about sport is one of the things that I am learning most, until 2018 it competed at a good level in athletics based on capillaries.Now with the sensor, I am bicycle and hallucino.That of hypos that I had to have at that time.When I roll by long bike, I usually try to start in 150 approx.And every 20 ’takes about 100ml of isotonic (one cheap of Alcampo, because in the end they are equal haha ​​this is 16gr sugar for 200ml). I also put alarm at 85 and would take another 100ml in that case.And he is going well.In case you compete I try active insulin but almost always I usually finish in Hyper and correct myself with a UD.Of Apidra.

@"Cristóbal Cortés" Thank you very much for your advice, I take it into account to check more space in time.I am a perfectionist and in those moments I want to be "already" in rank ...

Another reason why the breakfast was shot this week was coffee ... Normally breakfast with an American coffee.Well, coffee specialty had sugar .. it must be that they roo it ... incredible

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
05/30/2021 1:06 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

With the sensor you learn a lot from yourself.At first one is obsessed and does not stop measuring, over time you relax because you know your body.And do not pay attention.
For the bike I put the sung Diabox measures and every so often it tells me 140, 130, 100 and when it goes to 90 unemployment and I like something.So I don't have to look at the mobile
I am very little constant with the sport and I have to control the hypos a lot for my basal.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/30/2021 10:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.