{'en': 'Diet ideas', 'es': 'Ideas con la dieta'} Image

Diet ideas

idirak's profile photo   06/01/2021 8:48 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone,

For those who have not read my presentation post, I have diagnosed a MODY 3 diabetes, which I currently have under control based on pills, diet and exercise.

For about three months I took a diet that was perfect.Coming to provide almost the blood glucose levels of a person without diabetes.However, the diet was torture.Every day the same.

Breakfast was based on an integral oatmeal tortita and a 200 grams of egg whites.
In the middle of the morning I could take a small slicing of bread integrate with a natural tuna can.
To eat, 200 grams of turkey breast, 200 grams of broccoli and 100 grams of cooked comprehensive rice.
An apple with skin like snack.
Finally for dinner, and always trying to leave 12 hours between dinner and breakfast the next day, another 200 grams of grilled turkey breast and 200 grams of cooked green beans.

All very healthy, but a torment that could only endure three months.So I flexible a little the diet.

Currently for breakfast I replaced the clear tortilla (it was like eating tasteless white silicone) and oatmeal tortita (such as eating a round cardboard piece), by a bowl of spelled wheat cereals without added sugars (those of the mercadona),in which I turn a cup of coffee with skim milk.This mejunje are going well for me, because it satiates me for about 4 hours (breakfast at 6 in the morning, and until 10 or less I do not chop my hunger again).The paste, is that it gives me an interesting glucose peak, which can reach more than 200, and that does not fall from approximately 150-180 throughout the morning.

In the middle of the morning I take a small whole wheel bread with cooked turkey breast, a banana, an apple, about 20 raw almonds with skin and an ounce of pure chocolate 99%

To eat I have not varied much, about three times a week, about 200 grams of turkey breast with about 130 grams of cooked integral rice, with some fried tomato without added sugars (that of the Mercadona) to give it a bit of flavor.A couple of sauteed days, a small turkey breast steak (about 80-100 grams) on a frozen spinach pizza (yes, also of the market), and another pair of days, a large bowl of salad with about 200 grams with about 200 gramsof chopped turkey breast, all mixed and seasoned with a little Modena vinegar.

Finally, for dinner (I do not make a snack because I usually have dinner between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.a tuna can to the natural and cooked potato.

I suppressed the clear tortillas because I took an atrocious disgust.

The fact is that I live alone, and between work, exercise and daily chores, I have almost no time to cook, and really, it is a long time eating practically the same and I am somewhat tired.

If someone with a diabetes similar to mine, has a diet that does well to control glucose levels, and contribute some taste, I would appreciate it very much.

Greetings to all.

idirak's profile photo
idirak
06/01/2021 8:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,

The issue is that you look for food with low glycemic indices, the fact of eating healthy and the same, they are two different things.

Brocoli is good but there are more vegetables .. There is also fish and not just turkey.

It is a matter that for example you look at some recipes out there because you will find many ideas.

For example as mid -morning or snack I like 0% fresh shake cheese with cocoa sweeping powder and nuts.

But since there are a thousand, on the other hand the tortillas with their yolk is fine ... you are more than proven than the egg yolk does not rise cholesterol and that has very good nutritional properties, in addition to flavoring it.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/01/2021 8:56 p.m.

Thank you so much,

Exactly that I referred to.Thank you for the idea.I have looked for it on Google and it is something that I can find in the Super and prepare quickly.When I am going to make the purchase I will try it.

All those fast and easy ideas are welcome.That is what I am looking for.

idirak's profile photo
idirak
06/01/2021 9:02 p.m.

Hi @idirak

It's great to know that you have controlled your diabetes MODY!

I am DM1, lada, very late and I have always done and I still have a lot of sport and I have controlled my diet.But that's the beta cells !!

Well just tell you that I like your meals and dinners in general.Even though I would remove fried tomato.Put natural tomato.But they are generally balanced.

But breakfast that Tomas is a fast carbohydrate chute!Espelta cereals do not have added sugar are fast carbohydrates.And then you put it in skim milk.By taking away the fat, carbohydrates are even faster!

If you want to keep that breakfast, you have to add proteins, fat and fiber.For example, put 20 gr of crushed linen seeds and another 20 gr of pumpkin pipes.And take it in normal milk or natural yogurt.That will satisfy you even more and the glycemia rise will be reduced substantially.

In general, they always try to eat carbohydrates that have a not very high glycemic index with proteins and fats.A meal, whether breakfast, food or dinner, always has to have everything.Always a bit of everything.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/01/2021 9:03 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you very much for all the information @jldiazdel,

In fact, after reading you and Marine, I will try to replace my current breakfast, for the recipe with fresh beaten cheese, nuts and pure cocoa that @marine has given me, to see if it goes well, and I can correct that glucose peakin the morning.

Regarding what @marine of the fish comments.Ufff, I don't like anything, but no kind.At most smoked salmon, and it is still expensive.

idirak's profile photo
idirak
06/01/2021 9:12 p.m.

Another option for breakfast is the protein bread, since a partner put on the breakfast forum frequently, you can spread butter, kick, striped tomato, oil, I even make ham and cheese sandwich, this great and supercontrolled blood glucose, and accompanied by coffee with le che or infusion

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
06/01/2021 9:21 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@idirak
I am type 2 and like almost everything.
What happens is that the hydrates cooled them, that is, I leave them in the fridge and the as the next day.I read that the cooled starch for 24 hours becomes resistant starch, which does not transform into glucose and therefore is not absorbed, and I think it works.Especially with the potato.A newly cooked potato hits you a rush, you leave it in the fridge and the next day the warm and you eat it and it does not upload a big deal (little, eye to the quantities).
The legumes are also very good for me, they do not make great peaks and are satisfying.They already have resistant starch, but I also leave them in the fridge and like the next day.
Regarding breakfast I have tried many things and they all gave me spikes.Now breakfast a bread from Mercadona, which is like the "Thin", I do not know if you know him, with half avocado, turkey (I just like that turkey, do not go over 😂😂😂) and half a slice of cheese.It no longer happens to me 150.
Ah, and soy milk with respect to normal, a world.Go up much less.
Another thing Alberto said and works is to eat less.When as Boloñesa macarrones, such as half of what I ate before, I miss them from undone (such as adding them more boloñesa) and I give normal values ​​(also cooled, I cooled all hydrates).
Let's see, I tell you my opinion, although maybe some "quarrel."You have to eat every day and eat always the same is very hard.You end up hating the food.So it's a matter of trying other things that you like in small quantities and seeing what you can eat and what you don't.
I personally prefer to eat something that I like very much from time to time even in less quantity.
But the basics is that you are trying little by little and seeing how things affect you.
As legumes 2/3 times a week, pasta like once every day, such as fish and accompanied it with some slices of cooked potatoes, chicken, vegetables ...
The important thing is to vary and not get bored.Of course controlling.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/01/2021 10:56 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Ah, and I don't know the exercise you do.But if you change the chip and go to places that you were going by car before, you will see how you can eat better.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/01/2021 11:08 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

idirak said:
good afternoon to all,

For those who have not read my presentation post, I have diagnosed a MODY 3 diabetes, which I currently have under control based on pills, diet and exercise.

For about three months I took a diet that was perfect.Coming to provide almost the blood glucose levels of a person without diabetes.However, the diet was torture.Every day the same.

Breakfast was based on an integral oatmeal tortita and a 200 grams of egg whites.
In the middle of the morning I could take a small slicing of bread integrate with a natural tuna can.
To eat, 200 grams of turkey breast, 200 grams of broccoli and 100 grams of cooked comprehensive rice.
An apple with skin like snack.
Finally for dinner, and always trying to leave 12 hours between dinner and breakfast the next day, another 200 grams of grilled turkey breast and 200 grams of cooked green beans.

All very healthy, but a torment that could only endure three months.So I flexible a little the diet.

Currently for breakfast I replaced the clear tortilla (it was like eating tasteless white silicone) and oatmeal tortita (such as eating a round cardboard piece), by a bowl of spelled wheat cereals without added sugars (those of the mercadona),in which I turn a cup of coffee with skim milk.This mejunje are going well for me, because it satiates me for about 4 hours (breakfast at 6 in the morning, and until 10 or less I do not chop my hunger again).The paste, is that it gives me an interesting glucose peak, which can reach more than 200, and that does not fall from approximately 150-180 throughout the morning.

In the middle of the morning I take a small whole wheel bread with cooked turkey breast, a banana, an apple, about 20 raw almonds with skin and an ounce of pure chocolate 99%

To eat I have not varied much, about three times a week, about 200 grams of turkey breast with about 130 grams of cooked integral rice, with some fried tomato without added sugars (that of the Mercadona) to give it a bit of flavor.A couple of sauteed days, a small turkey breast steak (about 80-100 grams) on a frozen spinach pizza (yes, also of the market), and another pair of days, a large bowl of salad with about 200 grams with about 200 gramsof chopped turkey breast, all mixed and seasoned with a little Modena vinegar.

Finally, for dinner (I do not make a snack because I usually have dinner between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.a tuna can to the natural and cooked potato.

I suppressed the clear tortillas because I took an atrocious disgust.

The fact is that I live alone, and between work, exercise and daily chores, I have almost no time to cook, and really, it is a long time eating practically the same and I am somewhat tired.

If someone with a diabetes similar to mine, has a diet that does well to control glucose levels, and contribute some taste, I would appreciate it very much.

Greetings to all.

Hello, I think you can eat healthy and very varied.I have breakfast the protein bread that told you @Alberto_13, yesterday I took normal bread and at the time I was 230, and at two hours 170, in the morning I get a lot and with the protein bread it is great.
Between hours I take nuts, some fruit, yogurt with 15 gr.Of oats, fresh cheese, he avoided turkey and york ham pq me.
To eat and dinner there are many ways to eat vegetables: I am a lotBerenjena, sometimes I make eggplant lasagna with tomato and cheese and baked.
Useing canned cans, lemon beans, sneak mussels, ..... The TB rice cooled it, I take about 40gr Q in savage mixed with chopped tomato, green asparagus (from the A) and sardines is great.
I make prawns, with apple and chopped lettuce and pink sauce.Chipirones in sauce, grilled sepia.TB fish in many ways but you say that you don't like it.
Legumes I tempted to eat once or twice in week but little amount, I get a lot.Then I take some protein and just as well
TB can make broccoli or cauliflower tortilla
Now I do cloud bread, very easy and the day that in my house there is hamburger I like that bread.
Ah, and salads can be made very raised, canons, smoked salmon, nuts and cheese is my favorite.
Important exercise, I notice it very much.
I still do not know what type of diabetes I have but for now eating in this way I get up with pre-diabetes levels, today 115.
I hope I have helped you.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
06/02/2021 9:51 a.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

Ah, TB between hours Shooting of pipinillos in vinegar, olives, anchovies, anchovies ..
The other day I had a diced, you put each endivias a red pepper strip, an anchovy, a mahonesa pelin and is very rich

smartinez
06/02/2021 9:55 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
ah, tb between hours shine of cucumbers in vinegar, olives, anchovies, anchovies ..
The other day I had a diced, you put each endivias a red pepper strip, an anchovy, a mahonesa and is very rich

I do the endivias with Roquefort cheese sauce, you take a cheese wedge from which they sell packaged, you add about 200 ml of cream to cook, you pass it through the blender and serve, then if you want you add your width and your pepper.

Alberto_13
06/02/2021 10:04 a.m.

alberto_13 said:
ah, tb between hours Shooting of cucumber in vinegar, olives, anchovies, anchovies ..
The other day I had a diced, you put each endivias a red pepper strip, an anchovy, a mahonesa and is very rich

I do the endivias with Roquefort cheese sauce, you take a cheese wedge from which they sell packaged, you add about 200 ml of cream to cook, you pass it through the blender and serve, then if you want you add your width and your pepper.

How rich, I will try it.By the way Alberto, I'm a girl, hahaha, who before in the comment said he was a boy, JJJJ

smartinez
06/02/2021 10:25 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
alberto_13 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
ah, tb between hours shooting of cucumbers in vinegar,olives, anchovies, anchovies ..

How rich, I will try it.By the way Alberto, I'm a girl, hahaha, who in the comment said he was a boy, jjjj

Forgive, but I didn't remember well who had drawn the issue of protein bread, ahhh and thanks for the decovence, my wife has also pointed hehehe

Alberto_13
06/02/2021 12:27 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
smartinez said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
Ah, TB between hours Shop of cucumbers in vinegar, olives, anchovies, anchovies ..

How rich, I will try it.By the way Alberto, I'm a girl, hahaha, who in the comment said he was a boy, jjjj

Forgive, but I didn't remember well who had taken the issue of protein bread, ahhh and thanks for the decovery, my wife has also pointed hehehe

Well, in my house I have it forbidden for my husband and my daughters, it is too expensive, hahaha.In addition now they have uploaded it in price, but it is so good for breakfast that I will continue to buy.

smartinez
06/02/2021 1:06 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
alberto_13 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
ah, tb between hours pipinillos shot in vinegar, olives, anchovies, anchovies ..

Forgive, but I didn't remember well who had taken the issue of protein bread, ahhh and thanks for the decovery, my wife has also pointed hehehe

Well, in my house I have it forbidden for my husband and my daughters, it is too expensive, hahaha.In addition now they have uploaded it in price, but it is so good for breakfast that I will continue to buy.

Link
I buy me

Alberto_13
06/02/2021 1:36 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
smartinez said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
ah, tb between hours Shooting of cucumber in vinegar, olives, anchovies, anchovies ..

Link
I buy my

Yes, yes, that's what I put.But before it cost € 3.59.Come on, in April, I bought them at that price and yesterday I went for more and I had climbed € 1

smartinez
06/02/2021 1:40 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Again, thank you all for the ideas.I have been very good.Today I have bought White beaten cheese, a good assortment of pure nuts and cocoa powder for breakfast of what remains of the week.I have also bought a dozen eggs (the whites were over, I hated them) and several preserves between green beans, chard and spinach to make them scrambled with eggs.All the ideas you can share are welcome, because I can take what I like and try it most.:)

By the way, I spent the price of protein bread, I have seen it on Amazon even for € 12.90 the half kilo.What barbarity.

idirak's profile photo
idirak
06/02/2021 3:30 p.m.

idirak said:
again thanks to all for ideas.I have been very good.Today I have bought White beaten cheese, a good assortment of pure nuts and cocoa powder for breakfast of what remains of the week.I have also bought a dozen eggs (the whites were over, I hated them) and several preserves between green beans, chard and spinach to make them scrambled with eggs.All the ideas you can share are welcome, because I can take what I like and try it most.:)

By the way, I spent the price of protein bread, I have seen it on Amazon even for € 12.90 the half kilo.What barbarity.

Noooo, that is not the price !!!It is worth 4.59 in Hipercor, and now it has risen, before € 3.59.I have advised me, there are more.

smartinez
06/02/2021 4:04 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Uff, less bad.If I would not have automatically ruled out as an option.

By the way @marine, what amount of shake cheese.The tubs are 500g, and I am taking one every two days.I think I'm running with 250g.

idirak's profile photo
idirak
06/03/2021 11:05 a.m.

idirak said:
uff, less bad.If I would not have automatically ruled out as an option.

By the way @marine, what amount of shake cheese.The tubs are 500g, and I am taking one every two days.I think I'm running with 250g.

Here we already enter a little more in nutrition issues.Total calorie intake?Well, those 250g is a lot, or you are short.

But when I throw it from about 200g

marine's profile photo
marine
06/03/2021 11:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.