{'en': 'Diet ideas', 'es': 'Ideas con la dieta'} Image

Diet ideas

idirak's profile photo   06/01/2021 8:48 p.m.

marine said:
good,

The issue is that you look for food with low glycemic indices, the fact of eating healthy and the same, they are two different things.

Brocoli is good but there are more vegetables .. There is also fish and not just turkey.

It is a matter that for example you look at some recipes out there because you will find many ideas.

For example as mid -morning or snack I like 0% fresh shake cheese with cocoa sweeping powder and nuts.

But since there are a thousand, on the other hand the tortillas with their yolk is fine ... you are more than contrasted than the egg yolk does not rise cholesterol and that has very good nutritional properties, in addition to giving flavor.

In the afternoon I get a lot of hungry, does anyone happen to someone?

anasangos's profile photo
anasangos
06/04/2021 10:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@anasangos to me that happens to me but in the middle of the morning.Breakfast at 6 am and then about 9 I have to eat again.But later, about 11:30, 12, as I don't eat something, I can't stand until eating.

I have more or less the afternoons, because I have become accustomed to dinner very early.About 18: 00-19: 00 Ceno, and not as nothing more until the next day.I have been about a year for that way, and my body has become accustomed, so that little section until I go to bed.

idirak's profile photo
idirak
06/05/2021 8:27 a.m.

@anasangos to that question lacks information everywhere.

Hunger can be from:
-A lack of Kcal in your diet
-Make little
-E insulin excess
-PHICAL ACTIVITY

etc, etc, etc ...

marine's profile photo
marine
06/05/2021 9:15 a.m.

I feel like eating hydrates !!!I want to lose weight and not low

anasangos
06/05/2021 11:15 a.m.

anasangos said:
I feel like eating hydrates !!!I want to lose weight and not low

@anasangos I understand you perfectly.I have been shaking cheese with pure cocoa for several days that they recommended in this thread, at the level of great glucose levels, to give you an example, this morning 90 on an empty stomach, and after having breakfast, at two hours only 97. That yes, toDespite leaving myself satiated, I'm hungry for spelled cereals that had breakfast before.I think about eating anything else and I don't feel like hydrates yes.

idirak's profile photo
idirak
06/05/2021 1:41 p.m.

And what do you do to correct that

anasangos
06/05/2021 6:58 p.m.

@Alberto_13 and @Smartinez Thanks for the idea of ​​protein bread.I didn't even know what existed.I have had breakfast today as toast, and what a small difference with respect to normal bread!I will see if I buy for again the link that you have put, because the one I bought online is very expensive.
Regarding the milkshake cheese recipe (I think @marine), what cheese do you use?

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
06/05/2021 7:14 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@Carussa I use this.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/05/2021 7:58 p.m.

@Marine Thank you, I take note.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
06/05/2021 8:43 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Link

I am going to do this if or if

marine's profile photo
marine
06/05/2021 9:30 p.m.

The truth is that it looks very good

It is not very clear, it has to put to make the dough with the chicken and the egg.I imagine that it is to try until looking for the texture that one wants.A protein pass!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/06/2021 1:57 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Yes, @jldiazdel with the Flipa hahaha but pichapint.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/06/2021 5:26 p.m.

A very simple idea for salad lovers.Nothing from the other world.It is the one that I have done today and the glucose levels (and I have put my boots) have not uploaded anything at all).

Roman Lecuita very green, 200 grs cooked lentils, 2 cans of tuna in olive oil, a carrot (today I have scratched it but other days is cut fine with mandolin), chia seeds, two nuts, two small tomatoes, a stemof celery.
You can handle and cut the vegetables in advance to give you less laziness and save in the fridge in tuppers.All seasoned with a lemon juice vinaigrette, apple vinegar, mustard and extra virgin olive oil.
For vinaigrets I give you a trick that has used for years.In a glass boat (it is not necessary to be of Murano: Smile :) of any conserve you add a quarter of vinegar, or lemon juice or both (you take as a reference the height of the boat and approx. A fourth or fifth part), three parts of olive oil, a mustard chorrazo.You close the boat and stir it as if it was a Dry Martini.In 20 seconds it is already well emulsified, you use the tablespoons that you consider timely and the rest you already have it for the next ones.It can be out of the fridge without problem and you will happy salads and many other things (asparagus, cold or hot legumes, ...).

On other occasions, I add artichoke hearts or fine -cut ranites (mandolin), palmitos.Everything that you like and does not have a high glycemic index.

Value and to cook: Smiley:

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/16/2023 11:16 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

idirak said:
good afternoon to all,

For those who have not read my presentation post, I have diagnosed a MODY 3 diabetes, which I currently have under control based on pills, diet and exercise.

For about three months I took a diet that was perfect.Coming to provide almost the blood glucose levels of a person without diabetes.However, the diet was torture.Every day the same.

Breakfast was based on an integral oatmeal tortita and a 200 grams of egg whites.
In the middle of the morning I could take a small slicing of bread integrate with a natural tuna can.
To eat, 200 grams of turkey breast, 200 grams of broccoli and 100 grams of cooked comprehensive rice.
An apple with skin like snack.
Finally for dinner, and always trying to leave 12 hours between dinner and breakfast the next day, another 200 grams of grilled turkey breast and 200 grams of cooked green beans.

All very healthy, but a torment that could only endure three months.So I flexible a little the diet.

Currently for breakfast I replaced the clear tortilla (it was like eating tasteless white silicone) and oatmeal tortita (such as eating a round cardboard piece), by a bowl of spelled wheat cereals without added sugars (those of the mercadona),in which I turn a cup of coffee with skim milk.This mejunje are going well for me, because it satiates me for about 4 hours (breakfast at 6 in the morning, and until 10 or less I do not chop my hunger again).The paste, is that it gives me an interesting glucose peak, which can reach more than 200, and that does not fall from approximately 150-180 throughout the morning.

In the middle of the morning I take a small whole wheel bread with cooked turkey breast, a banana, an apple, about 20 raw almonds with skin and an ounce of pure chocolate 99%

To eat I have not varied much, about three times a week, about 200 grams of turkey breast with about 130 grams of cooked integral rice, with some fried tomato without added sugars (that of the Mercadona) to give it a bit of flavor.A couple of sauteed days, a small turkey breast steak (about 80-100 grams) on a frozen spinach pizza (yes, also of the market), and another pair of days, a large bowl of salad with about 200 grams with about 200 gramsof chopped turkey breast, all mixed and seasoned with a little Modena vinegar.

Finally, for dinner (I do not make a snack because I usually have dinner between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.a tuna can to the natural and cooked potato.

I suppressed the clear tortillas because I took an atrocious disgust.

The fact is that I live alone, and between work, exercise and daily chores, I have almost no time to cook, and really, it is a long time eating practically the same and I am somewhat tired.

If someone with a diabetes similar to mine, has a diet that does well to control glucose levels, and contribute some taste, I would appreciate it very much.

Greetings to all.

Because that obsession of the people of using skim milk.
Milk sugar is in lactose, in our case we are interested in raising less glucose.
If we remove the fat but the cup is still the same there will be more serum, therefore more lactose.
On the other hand, the fat slows down the digestion and satisfies us more so the climb will be a little slower and take longer to be hungry.
If the fear of fat in fattening is best not to gather fat and protein with hydrates.
Look at the Keto diets, eat fat and protein but not hydrates and lose weight !!!
For me the best is the 3x1 proportion

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
12/18/2023 8:29 a.m.

I tell you what I have done today to eat.It is a kind of "cottage foot" (since the meat is veal and pork) but instead of potato puree I have replaced steamed broccoli, not so succulent but at least I can eat a grat that does not raise glycemia.Here you will know it as potato or meat cake, although I already say that the version is without potato although it is gratin.

In a wok first I have marched the sauce chopping the small vegetables (very fine brunoise): onion, garlic, celery, carrot, leek and in the end almost dried tomatoes hydrated in oil.Once I had the golden vegetables and with a salt point I have added the minced veal and 50% pork until it has been golden too.When you add the meat first medium low fire until it is loose and once it is already loose and homogenized with the vegetables you can give you a little cane so that everything is brown a little more and thus acquire more flavor.The oil that I have used for this sauce is spicy, I have a boat with chillies and rosemary and I use it at pleasure.

I have steamed the broccoli 6 minutes, I like something crispy and you have to take into account that then goes to the oven to gratin.Do not throw the trunks of the broccoli, pelad and cut into pieces, it is good and tender.The less waste the better.

The Bechamel, in this case almost a Mernay sauce since I have added some cheese but no egg yolk and in addition to milk carries broth, although by wearing more milk than broth it resembles a bechamel more than a velouté.
No butter, only olive oil.Once the oil adds the flour until I get a somewhat thick roux and give it a little over medium heat, a thing of 2 minutes.I add a part of chicken broth (which remained to prepare the rusted chicken), milk and to remove with a rod until it has the desired, creamy but not very thick texture (when lowering temperature always solidifies something else).There you add the cheese (or not).

In a baking sheet/mold I have put in the base the farce of meat and vegetables, on top of the broccoli and I have finished with the bechamel.Above Parmesan cheese and gratin.Only with the grill, strong heat above.We do not want heat below because if we will not cook the broccoli excessively.At 250º the tray almost above the oven and in 15 minutes you have it.

I have thought it was a good way to eat vegetables and protein.The bad maybe the bechamel for flour and dairy products (in my case because of the weight), but I will not manage to rectify in two weeks what has brought me here in recent years.I do what I can.

I hope it is useful.Greetings: Smile:

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/18/2023 4:32 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

Good family!I hope you have not yet relaxed the glottis because when we already saw the horizon after the Christmas gastronomic celebrations and others ... now comes "the roscón de reyes" ... ÉCHALE GUINDAS!

Anyway, I have kept all the distance I have been able to have sweets although I confess to having fallen into the temptation of the neulas and the Ferrero.I have not even tasting and on other dates I tell you that one or two bars fell during the parties.Zero alcohol too and no tobacco.Let's see if the kings bring me the revolver that I have asked for and ended with this without living XD.

I give you a recipe that I have done sometimes and the truth is that it is not bad.Everything is for eating less red meat, or the color that is.

Eggplant hamburgers.In this case I got 6 units with these amounts.Two eggplants that weighed in total about 500 grs, an egg, 100 grams of breadcrumband oil.

Peel the eggplants but not quite, leave like a third of the skin.Before chopping them in half (throughout) and weed (we make notches on the inner part of the eggplants), we saltThey dehydrate a bit of bitter vegetation water that these vegetables have.In 30 minutes they are ready to file and cut into Mirepoix (dice of between 0.5 and 1cm approx).

We cut the well chopped garlic and saute in a pan with a good stream of oil (2 to 3 blade) and as soon as they take a little color we add the eggplant cuts and first saute a couple of minutes first (sauté and mix well thegarlic with the eggplants so that you are not going to burn the first) and then we go down half-low.We cover and lower the fire for 5 or 6 minutes.At this time the accumulated steam will end up soften the eggplants and if you want to brown more because this is the time.You pass the preparation to another container and cooled.

Once cold preparation adds everything in a bowl to mix well and add salt tip (eye that carries the paramegian) if we had not added in the pan (or you add the salt when you go to cook), pepperIf you feel like, the egg (to be able to be without the peel, if not then you will notice a crunchy that is not very pleasant), the parsley, the cheese and the breadcrumbs even if you reserve of this breadcrumbs about two or three tablespoons.You mix everything well, you can add some olive oil in case the mixture is too dry.But think that we need a consistency of cohesion and that when we prescribe the hamburgers do not disassemble.To this mixture you can add something especially that you like, I know, extra dice of Manchego cheese, or goat, some pine nuts, a mari trini album ... Anyway, what you like.But think of the final taste.I have never been to make very combined mixtures because if not in the end "knows chicken" (it is what we say sometimes in cuisine to indicate that the taste is flat or very confusing).

To mount the hamburgers you can let cool an hour or go to the mess directly.I usually use a special apparatus to make hamburgers but you can also use a mild -cutting mold and you can also make balls of about 100 grs directFashionable SMASHED Burguers although I have been doing this for 15 years).If you opt for the Canopastas, what I would do is cut some squares of baking paper and put the paper down and you mount the burguer.I recommend some of that breadcrumb that we have reserved to sprinkle below and above the bourgeois and leaveThe less wet burguer surfaces.It will also give an interesting gold to the hamburger when ironing it.

I usually freeze them between paper and paper in a tupper or a bag, in this way it is easy to separate one or two or those that are necessary.

To cook them I recommend little oil but hot pan so that they brown and do not stick, the fair violence (last chisto, I promise).Another option is to start the cooking in iron or pan on the oven paper itself and when it has already taken temperature (1 minute) you remove the paper or keep it for when you give the return.Once they are well tempered and somewhat cooked you will do without paper.I do them without paper directly and lift carefully with a spatula to turn around.Excuse me that it enrolls me and is so specific, surely you cook but there may be those who are not accustomed to it.But here I am for any questions that may arise.

I hope you enjoy them as much as me.Eye that with their rolls, tomato, lettuce, cheese, mustard and others are not bad.Of course, avoid comparisons and be aware that we do it for eating something healthier.If we think "is that Angus's hamburger is that if such and which ..." In my opinion we shit it.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
01/04/2024 3:55 p.m.

@idirak I also started with a hyper restrictive diet but all everything you are going to depress, there are more meats and fish, nothing happens to eat the egg yolk, the vegetables the same ... what goes up the most are the flours,I have it proven, also several fruits that is already trying.The fan opens a little because that really ends up regularly, it went well for a few months, from there it was a sadness to eat, go out to dinner ...

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/04/2024 6:48 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

It is a super appealing recipe.My opinion is that, nutritionally, a hamburger of beef and grilled eggplant is better as garrison.
Because, in the end, it will have less hydrates and much less work, hehehe.
And nothing to throw bread to the hamburger, that we know each other.I put in place a few flakes of oatmeal.
It seems great that you share recipes here.We could make a thread with the following challenge:
One puts a recipe or a menu and the others calculate the HC rations it has.
Analyzing your recipe:
Each hamburger has 2 rations of HC (taking into account that it has 25 grs of breadcrumbs)
Panecillos, do you say?
Two other portions.
Despising what the salad with which you accompany it can contribute, that recipe would provide 4 rations of HC

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/05/2024 9:09 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
is a super appetizing recipe.My opinion is that, nutritionally, a hamburger of beef and grilled eggplant is better as garrison.

Thank you @ENSALADA, I understand what you say but somehow I am trying to eat less meat and maybe this is a way to do it.The work is minimal, at least it is very simple for what is not a problem.Of course, as long as anyone is going to take away a good barbecue but now I must put some effort on my part.

With respect to the breadcrumbs each bourgeois carries a little less than 20 grs of breadcrumbs.

For me great to calculate HC rations, I have a lot to learn in that field yet.

A hug!

Crash's profile photo
Crash
01/05/2024 8:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.