Free Freestyle 2

nuriacalvo's profile photo   10/02/2021 3:17 p.m.

Hello
I don't know what about the sensors but they are failing a lot, where it is the best place to put the sensor. Thank you

nuriacalvo's profile photo
nuriacalvo
10/02/2021 3:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nuriacalvo said:
hello
I do not know what happens to the sensors but they are failing a lot, where it is the best place to put the sensor. Thank you

Where the manufacturer says.In the case of Abbott, in the arm.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
10/02/2021 8 p.m.

In the arm he has not given me problems.Of course: I put it on a few hours before starting it.The first day I usually mark a bit "weird" and during that time I make my hair to avoid scares.It is not perfect but I am waiting for them to take out the freestyle 3. It will hardly work better.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/03/2021 11:56 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Well, I never put it in the arm;I have put it in the buttocks for 4 years and it gives me the same measurement as the capillary.
I wear it 12 hours before starting it, when Liberlink says he is exhausted, but I still measure with Diabox that measures 12 more hours of the sensor without failures.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/06/2021 9:12 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In my case, I also fail.Where do you recommend putting it on me?According to the freestyle freestyle 2 glucometer, I should have 7.2 or 7, but in the analysis it has marked me 8.1 ...

PhantomSoulless's profile photo
PhantomSoulless
10/06/2021 1:50 p.m.

Another of the reasons why I decided to leave the free was precisely that, that of the gly.
I got gyzed of 8 or more and it is impossible, I have never had those values ​​(except when I evidently debuted).
I usually be 6 or 6.1.
As soon as they do the analytics, I will soon come out of doubt

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
10/06/2021 3:48 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
another of the reasons why I decided to leave the free, was precisely that, that of glyd.
I got gyzed of 8 or more and it is impossible, I have never had those values ​​(except when I evidently debuted).
I usually be 6 or 6.1.
As soon as they do the analytics, I will soon come out of doubts

How do you do to be 6 or 6.1 without having declines?I have to move a lot and my days are not monotonous ... I am overwhelmed the truth.

PhantomSoulless's profile photo
PhantomSoulless
10/06/2021 8:32 p.m.

@Phantomsoulless Well, not much.
It is true that sport I do not do a life of a lot of movement, I have 3 -year -old twins and it's all day.
HYPOS I MAKE 2 A MONTH, I DO.
But what I think my body burns it.
I control the quickly, I do not usually put myself more and so not to pass.
Nse maybe many years of knowing how my body behaves

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
10/06/2021 8:50 p.m.

nuriacalvo said:
hello
I do not know what happens to the sensors but they are failing a lot, where it is the best place to put the sensor. Thank you

I think they fail due to internal problems, that is, it does not depend on where you put them.

I do it more towards the side of the forearm, and no, as their instructions say, in the back.The first sensor that I got that they gave me years ago in Social Security I placed it there and immediately began to bleed and fell.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
10/10/2021 3:33 p.m.

In theory, where Abbot says.In the arm, back.In reality, I have already wearing sensors from the free1 (when they were neither financed), I have taken them in other places with the best result.Buttock as they have commented on a good result.I have been in my chest for a long time.If we place the nipple of the mammary gland, then as two/three fingers inward (in sternum direction).

Anyway, apart from where we place it, I believe that the sensor that comes out "artist" dies dancing.And some leave bad.Regardless of where we have placed them.

maravich's profile photo
maravich
10/10/2021 9:09 p.m.

Maravich said:
in theory, where Abbot says.In the arm, back.In reality, I have already wearing sensors from the free1 (when they were neither financed), I have taken them in other places with the best result.Buttock as they have commented on a good result.I have been in my chest for a long time.If we place the nipple of the mammary gland, then as two/three fingers inward (in sternum direction).

Anyway, apart from where we place it, I believe that the sensor that comes out "artist" dies dancing.And some leave bad.Regardless of where we have placed them.

I loved "the sensor that comes out artist ..." 😂😂😂
I have now 3 days left.I thought about calling and it seemed that I was going better every time I was going to call, but no, he will die dancing the tango, that it must be the only thing to dance ... often artist 😂😂

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/10/2021 10:20 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Good, five followed sensors have failed me, it was already to go crazy, after the first sensor with an exhausted sensor message, change sensor when starting it in your first reading I did not miss me because it had already happened before, but when whenThe second sensor failed again, because check the mobile reader, error messages, sensor numbering, when the Android had been updated, and all correct.The next day I went to the health center with a newly put sensor to communicate what had happened, there in front of the nurse I started and the reading error message came out, wait ten minutes and take the reading again, after several messages in frontFrom the nurse the exhausted sensor message came out, changed the sensor, the nurse stayed hallucinating and gave me another right there.And I put it right there, they were all of different lots, the last one also failed, and with this van four.
After a while I called Abbott to communicate what was happening, and I followed the steps of the operator, which confirmed to the keys to the messages and codes that had been the sensors that failed, I even wonder if I had suffered any testsresonance doctor or similar, which had not happened, and even if it had happened, a sensor is worth, but four ..... he told me to restart the application of the free style and then begin another sensor, he opened the incidence so that there would be noProblems with the issue that the sensors damaged in the health center were given to me.
After a while I reset, and mobile, and after a long time the fifth sensor started, which put in the first reading replace your sensor the sensor does not work, call Abbott again and confirmed that the new sensors were wrong, thatThe mobile was correct because it received the messages from.Sensor with his numbering and the error codes were correct, the new operator told me to ask my hospital for an Abbott reader and start the sensor with the Abbott reader, and then follow the readings with the mobile, the next day I wasTo the hospital and I told them what had happened and they gave me a reader, when I got home I put on the sixth sensor and started it with the reader Abbott, and it worked, after a few hours and not without fear, take the reading, take the readingFrom the sensor with the mobile and read perfect, I alternated reader and mobile ...New, a bad ostia entered me, the message was repeated three times and the fourth read the glucose perfectly and has not given problems again, at least on the day we are wearing.
When I read people who have been failed for years and have failed them, I feel healthy envy.I have failed me from time to time, from the sensor that marked half of the real glucose, marking 56 having 140, to the one that marked twice as a glucometer, or the one that at two days of the position suddenly puts meexhausted.....
I have come to change my mobile, I have taken it to the technical service, I have gone to talk to the nurse and I have put myself in a sensor in front of her, and everything to confirm in the end that what happens is not the fault of the phone, or ofAndroid's version, I have not even been abducted, but what I have happened has been amazing.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
10/11/2021 12:45 a.m.

Hello!I have a problem with the volume of alarms ... Does anyone else happen?Before in "customizing" I could lower them, but now the sound has been at the maximum of months ...
In the office, in places where you have to maintain "decorum" is horrible ... and at night ... I will die infarcted.
I have an iPhone SE 2020

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/11/2021 3:59 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

The truth is that lately quality control has been gone a lot.They put me free in social security in the summer of 2019 and I have taken it continuously.At first it was a shot, particularly 1, but then the thing has gone worse.Today I have entered the Abbot site because I await a replacement sensor, from one that decided to run out 6 days before without any notice.There they consist all replacements as "orders" at € 0.In the history there were 6, 1 at the end of 2020 and the others in 2021. That is approximately 6 failures in 12 months or 24 sensors, that is, 25 %.It seems high to me.In Abbot they will know the same as me, maybe they are developing the 3 and taking care of their current production process is not very interested.Or go to know.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
10/17/2021 11:32 a.m.

Good morning, I have not had such bad luck with the sensors, but I have observed that I do better when I place it on the left arm instead of the right.It is important not to start it up to at least 8 hours from its placement to warm up, in Abbot they say that at least 24 hours, but I think it depends on each sensor.Now I have one on the right arm, to let the left area rest, which is going crazy at all, it is one of the "artist" (I also loved the expression: d), sometimes nail it, sometimes it isWell below, sometimes well above and it has just agreed that I have changed the quick novorapid, to the ultra -granted, I have the fingers again like a strainer ...

Aalmu's profile photo
Aalmu
10/18/2021 10:36 a.m.

@Aalmu, Abbot recommends placing it 24 hours before?

I had heard it, but I thought they were "truquillos" ours.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/18/2021 2:40 p.m.

I place it when it expires but active 12 hours later, when Diabox says it has expired (with Diabox lasts 14.5 days instead of 14);They are doing well.Abbott always said that it was to put and activate, but the times that I have done has taken 2 days to adjust, in the other way it is instantaneous, the filament has already been wet and positioned where it must for when it is active.

@Aalmu in gluteo is super good;I have been there for 5 years.2 fingers below the rubber of underwear;It does not prevent any movement, sport, etc.Try it;So you let your arms rest.I alternate between law and left and how is a broader area than the arm, never inserted into the same place, at least in 2 months.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/18/2021 2:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, what's we give me to ask me to prescribe it, now I continue with the strips and of course click your fingers you don't see .......

match53's profile photo
match53
10/24/2021 7:56 p.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

match53 said:
Well we dare to give me to ask me to prescribe it, now I continue with the strips and clear click my fingers you don't see .......

I pay it.And in spite of all the failures and pimples that I grab sometimes, I think it is worth it.I can't live without him.It has been fundamental to lower my glyc from 15.9 to 5.6 in 10 months ...
I think everything is said ....

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/24/2021 8:07 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thanks for the information.
To make personal information below my messages, how is it done?Can you automatic?

match53's profile photo
match53
10/25/2021 10:52 a.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.