Free Freestyle 2

nuriacalvo's profile photo   10/02/2021 3:17 p.m.

match53 said:
Hello Isabelbota, if I do not, I have been widower and I have no one to motivate me, I am obviously not always sitting, you have to do things at home, I have toMentalize to leave a little every day, precisely I live in Banyoles (the city of the lake) in Girona, a very beautiful landscape, but with so much time at home I tire immediately, so I'm going to start walking .... has seen howLow weight and insulin ... hehehe, by the way do you know something about this new new exit in Spain that only a puncture and lasts 24 hours?, the Tresiba, I will tell my endocrine/a for next visit, amen of the fixed meter of the arm.

Hello again.I understand you perfectly.I separated after 17 years and went to live alone.I lived the death of my mother and my father, both after long and hard diseases, true agonies.When my father died (the last) was a relief because it was not life what he had.Well, I was already relaxed and diabetes came to me, in full confinement when you can't keep friends.They fired me from work (more time to think ...).To top it off an inseparable friend (that's what I thought) who at the second time I cried because I was very scared, after 2 years going together everywhere, he told me that he "was not a cloth of tears" and disappeared from mylife.I was very alone, because in the end my other friends have their lives and a while, ok, but most of the time alone, because they also confined us every two by three.
So imagine with the mood that I went out to walk every day alone.But I discovered that my mood climbed a lot.Overcoming and seeing the effect on glycemia began to cheer me up, the forum too.I signed up for a hiking group when it could, the confinement was lifted and I could stay more with friends ...
And little by little everything was softened and although I still stop (I am studying oppositions) and diabetic (that's forever) I am animated.Sometimes life puts us evidence that we have to overcome, because there is no other.
The mood is the most important in life.So you have to force yourself to encourage and what we can help you ... Here we are.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/27/2021 10:09 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

They are also giving me enough failures lately the sensors and I am convinced that it is for the transport where they delivered them this summer.They are sent to me 6 by 6 in advance.Just those who have been failing are the ones who sent me this summer and the boxes arrived very hot, evidence that they had been badly preserved with very heat.That is my theory ... Let's see the next ones that arrive.

Kukerilla's profile photo
Kukerilla
11/01/2021 9:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Match53 If you don't take care of you, nobody will do it for you.

Until you find yourself well and not only physically, but above all psychologically strong, it does not go back.I spent 4 years that I did not want anyone until I stabilized, I accepted my Circustances and faced life as I came, then, when we say that I was "happy" I got diabetes and a little later I met my partner.

Diabetes has taught me that the first is me and most importantly.And when one takes care of, he begins to feel better in mind and face anything that comes to us.

The exercise, a simple long walk, and a balanced diet do wonders in the mood when one knows that he does things well and for oneself, not because no one demands or asks;It is like when you finish a job and it is satisfied, that self -esteem raises and feels better.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/02/2021 10:37 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The sensors are clear that they are not effective 100%, but I personally improve my life, it is true that some fail but usually help you know how each food goes up, or how the sport affects you ...
Greetings!

klamare's profile photo
klamare
11/10/2021 12:32 a.m.

My experience with the sensors, in this case Freestyle 2, has been quite good.Although debut 4 months ago, I have only used a couple of them.a monthly one because I cost it in its entirety.In addition, I also do not want to depend on the 30 days of the month with the sensor, since I want to know and better understand my body at the time of glycemia drops mainly.
It has helped me a lot, not only in the exercises, but also in night behavior.Pointing out that at the time of each meal it is distorted to 9% of the capillary, but after 15 minutes they go in parallel.100% recommended

adrianasanz's profile photo
adrianasanz
11/11/2021 4:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.